Found a video about female masturbation, the comments just goes to show that kids today are starting way too young

Found a video about female masturbation, the comments just goes to show that kids today are starting way too young.

youtube.com/watch?v=VpvkFKVsRBU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g2-Re_Fl_L4?t=9m16s
youtube.com/watch?v=yjNKGtRB68g
youtube.com/watch?v=tgOpsxdFMlU
youtube.com/watch?v=WwZai5wC4pM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Girls have always started much earlier than boys, often as children. Totally normal.

Just goes to show that being a pedophile is fine, if they masturbate they are old enough for sex.

I've found a few comments from 8 year olds.

Even then, this shit is obviously not supervised/allowed by their parents if they have to ask some random jewtuber questions about their holes.

But better sooner than later I guess

there is no such thing as "too young" to masturbate, because it's just exploring your own body. I started when I was 10 and many girls start earlier. As long as they're not having sex who gives a shit

Kek

Thanks for the erotic literature in the comments, OP.

I don't actually think that masturbating at 6 is particularly uncommon for girls. It's not hard for them to figure out that it feels good, as opposed to boys who often don't start until roughly the time that they start thinking about sex. Children are more likely to ask questions on the Internet because they're embarrassed and the Internet provides the perception on anonymity.

"Nvm I no how to do it now but when I was doing it I got so ticklish I cried of laughter what does that mean I also started moaning"

It's up to their parents to decide how to raise them. What possible harm can come from a woman learning what feels good on her body at any age?

"so I masterbated today a ton and when I was on the toilet I started to pee a little then a little then I peed a lot so I stop then I wiped and I cleaned myself then continued and it was nice but now I am peeing alot is that normal and I am getting way more cramps so hopefully I get my period plz respond and I am so sorry that I am asking a thousand of questions I am sooo curious and if I look on line I would be screwed bc my mom doesn't know I masterbate plz respond?"

theres no way that isnt bait

nice 9/11

I'm sure "Girl Talk" is a middle aged man.

bleach really gets around

I can believe it. My daughter is 3 and yesterday she told me she likes touching her vagina.

Wouldn't be surprised, he might get images linked with questions from the girls and sell them or some shit

Nice quads.

>allowed by their parents
Yeah, parents should definitely be the ones who decide if the child is allowed to masturbate.

youtu.be/g2-Re_Fl_L4?t=9m16s

>allowed to have knowledge about their private parts and how they work, how to stimulate them, etc

This video was really helpful for my daughter. Since her mom passed away I've had a hard time connecting with her like her mom used to do and would be doing now. It's been difficult and it was a little awkward showing her this video at first but I feel better knowing she has the knowledge coming from a responsible adult rather than some weirdo she would randomly meet. Thanks!

fucks sake, I started at 12 but I didn't really feel the need to describe my first time in a youtube comments section

what did you feel like?

Ayyy, a good parent in the comment section

CHECKED EM

Well in my opinion knowledge is good in most cases.
I mean does it really hurt a child to know what masturbation is?
If a child wants to find out about something i think you should let it.
I am not talking about stuff that can deeply unsettle the child obviously.

youtube.com/watch?v=yjNKGtRB68g

>How do u no ur close to having a masturbation also when u do it I tried nothing happened plz help

>rosy miller

I agree, but some parents wouldn't

>I tried the fingering thing it hurt when I started is that normal
went to the channel of the girl who wrote it and found this beauty. At around 3:10 she horribly messes up explaining Japanese honorifics. EXTREME CRINGE WARNING
youtube.com/watch?v=tgOpsxdFMlU
"my dog's name is jade-senpai"

>imagining this girl fingering herself for you

trips assures top-quality cringe

how young is too young.

my gf started when she was 5. she just one day discovered she could make herself feel good with her fingers. didn't need youtube

"senpai is used for someone close to you like a boyfriend, girlfriend, pet" LMAO

I'd already assume she didn't need YouTube/didn't have access to it considering her... age... are you a pedo?

I am concern

fuck you

goddam. ios 10 is taking a looooooooooong time to update

At least she got one statement right

kids need to be hip and le ironic an' all that cool suicidal shit, knowhatimsayin?

fucking kek

nice repeating digits

im a nigger and a pedo so dw

Too much cringe for you? Sorry

You've only got yourself to blame for being such a shit parent, user.

Is this now a lucky 7 get thread?

yes

this
Tell us how it felt, and don't be ashamed to spam emojis as well

>grumpycatNO.jpg

Looks like a young Corey Feldman

the comment section is fucked up

>Minecraft rap battle

Dear lord.

Holy shit, I'm having a blast. These fucking kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=WwZai5wC4pM

We are entering a point of time where there are people on the internet that should absolutely not have access to it.
Can you imagine if uploading to youtube was this fucking easy when you were 10?

is that possibly an unironic use of "what is x? I am x" meme?

Eh, the username suggests otherwise.

I tried sucking my own dick at 6. Relax.

she needs a boy? well I need a girl ;)

these girls are going to grow up hating themselves. Is this Generation Cringe?

>Dank Memes Vine Compilation
>Recommended for you

The hypersexualization of our society is a problem.

Especially now that we are learning how to make humans with only sperm, and then eventually without and sperm or eggs, and just will cells.

I can explain

lol

kids nowadays have new ways to express themselves. cringier ways like youtube videos and vines of them fingering themselves. now that they can exchange nudes they've evolved.

In my experience it's completely the other way around and the reason why a few girls don't masturbate out all when they're alone.

I'm a male and started masturbating around 6. No problem or deviance in particular. It always has been quite common actually.

no..... no.....please no...

WITNESSED CHECK EM

OP don't worry, Sup Forums is raising the medium age to about 40, is kay.

Hot a/f

so were a few buildings on his last three digits.

lucky 7 get thread cont. I've gotten 777 and 77 mmmm

Kek.

All them edges

Faggot nigger

Havn't watched the video or red coments, but it is normal and healthy to explore and have plessure from ones genetalia from young age. Any age in fact. It's not neseserly a sexual act at young age, but one can enjoy the sensation. This, together with age adapted education on sexual healht and what is socially acceptable sexuality, make the child competent on it's own body. This will also help prevent it from becomming sexually abused. It knows what it should accept and not. A lot of children are being shamed for masturbating. It is better to learn how and when to do it instead. But I have to agree that the coment section at youtube is not safe for such discussion. Source: self. I'm a sosial educator.

come on I said a few. Most of the girls I know do masturbate. I still have to even hear about a guy that doesn't. Even my monk friend does.

>parents should definitely be the ones who decide if the child is allowed to masturbate.
Hey dad can I fap?

This is probably the worst video to explain masturbation to children. Honestly, these videos are for the parents that arent comfortable enough with their own kids to have "the talk". Which speaks volumes about what kind of home life these kids have. If you look at the comments, kids are so confused. Honestly, though, it is normal for girls as young as 3 to masturbate. Its just a primal thing. Google it.

ill teach you later son. stay off youtube

Not until you finish your custards

Ah wtf.
But I started spenking my monkey when I was in 3rd grade. When I first saw jizz I said to myself "HOLLY SHIT I JUST MADE MY DICK THROUGH UP" I always thought it was cinnnamon bun icing from the Pillsbury Doughboy container. But I the one thing is that I never used any lube, just the back of my hand or a soft ass blanket. So I guess everyone is different.

I can't really masturbate with just hands, my circumcison was made really tight on purpose if I jack it dry I usually tear the skin a little, I juts have to stick with my onahole

onahole?

does your dick look weird?