Poles saved your little shit country in 1940 and this is your gratitude...

Poles saved your little shit country in 1940 and this is your gratitude? Take you small fucking island and shove it up USA's ass where it belongs. Europe doesn't want you anyway.

I voted remain buddy

As did I.
Vote Leave "officially abandoned" the £350M a week to the NHS today as well.

Thanks a bunch whoever voted Leave, you gullible fucking idiots.

thank god i voted leave then

What's funnier is the £350M was a made up figure too. We never send anywhere near that much money.

I voted out because i have a serious substance abuse issue when it comes to leftist tears. I need help, but theyre just so delicious.

>Polish pilots in RAF saved Britain in 1940 air invasion
>Polish army divisions won the Monte Cassino battle with the Americans
>They fought for the allies with a unique courage
>A english potato head call then vermins

UK deserve the sharia lawn

i voted leave and welcome poles here for the most part.

Poles were raped by Germans, you are only relevant now because British and French declared war on Germany. You are nothing but slaves to anglo interests, the same anglos that have abandoned you when Soviets raped your country, the same anglos that abandon you now.

You really think your country made the right choice by fighting against the Germans?

I am Brazilian mate...

>Poles saved your little shit country
>Implying Poland would exist if Germany won

You scratched our back, we scratched yours. Doesn't mean you to can come into our house and shit on the couch.

they did a great job of fitting my bathroom

watch me come into your house and shit on your couch m8

You won't do when we leave m8, you'll be shanked on the streets

Why do you get mad with Poles and dont give a fuck about Pakis, and UK only engaged in combat after the Norway invasion, not in Poland invasion

This. My issue was with the EU as an organisation, not the people of Europe.

m8 jokes on you i live in ireland not england, ill swim over there shit on your couch and get back before you can blink

Shit, I'm pissed the asshats in our country got a referendum and somehow won it thanks to all the racist assholes and the majority not voting because it was meant to be a safe thing.

I work with a lot of people from all over here in the UK and I hope all of them get to stay and live and work here. If we could deport the assholes, that'd be super. They can go to America, where we sent the last batch.

Poland ended up communist thanks allies being shit scared of stalin and would end up that way even if Britain fell but what would happen to Britain?

The Irish can't swim, nevermind navigate long distance. I think we're safe.

fuck off the eternal pole, you didn't do shit and you don't matter in today's world

Poland is a nation of retards. You didn't do shit in the 1940s but get ass fucked by the Nazis. Go fuck yourself in your false sense of superiority, rolling over for nazis, mexico of Europe ass.

>polish army
you mean the horseback cavalry you led against the german tanks

>english
>potato head

thats the irish faggot, not the english

Polish pilots?! The same people who went against German tanks on horseback?

I can only say that real Poles, aka Poles living in Poland are quite cool.

and Poland is still a with country
UK is a Muslim country...
Greetings from Russia

>one Polish guy probably polishing American soldiers' boots
>we won you guise!
>us!
>poland am winning!

I mean white

slavs are not white

Go to a doc and check your eyes

you might be white on the outside be inside you're all a bunch of filthy niggers

That's like saying people that live in trailer parks are white.

I moved to the UK about a year ago, and I would prefer them being part of the EU.
The EU would need to change though, not being in a union.
Then it would need to be grouped by similar mentalities, germany, austria, the netherlands, the UK, Ireland, Denmark, sweden, norway maybe finland and hungary should be their own thing. the rest can go to hell, all they want to do is spending money

Polish legion I mean, i thought would be obvious that i am talking about the legion not the polish army itself

Trips speak the truth. The EU is just a protectionist customs union with the ultimate goal of a United States of Europe. If you dare to stand up to them, they tell you to go fuck yourself because all they care about is their little dream of a Euro superstate.

Hungary are slaves, too nigga

>nhs claim they can handle current immigration rates
>the money was DEFINETLY PROMISED to go DIRECTLY 100% to the NHS by EVERYONE who voted leave
talk about having your fucking cake you knob.

anyone who voted stay is just a boohoo cry baby oh no you won't get to go travelling around europe on daddys money anymore you have to fill in a visa. if you understand literally anything you will understand that the EU is cancer.
its far too fucking easy to say anyone who voted out is just a racist biggot big bad scary man but its simply not true.
I don't mind the polish, at least they try.

I voted leave.
I don't care any more or less for people here in the UK if they are polish, black or Islamic.
We are not all xenophobic pricks.
Don't be one in turn...

#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto#teamfelipeneto

>Poles fight bravely
>They get fucked over by their allies
Should've collaborated with Nazis. Less people would die

>Poles saved your little shit country in 1940

This a troll, right?

I know, and they take a lot of money too, give nothing in return, but think it's their right to claim welfare in other countries.
fact is the 'north', the 'south' and the 'east' face totally different challenges and it's impossible to find something that works for everyone.

I'd hire a pole over a brit any day, send em to the USA.

What's with European countries not being able to handle white people from other countries? You're so scared of losing muh culture you cling to stupid shitty things like Fish and Chips and Yorkshire pudding.

>sharia lawn
zozzle

I'm not polish you faggot, i just hate uneducated retards like you

there's a hardcore polish nationalist i know that frequents Sup Forums. he's so nationalist that even his parents think he's over the top.

i hope he sees this. he's a good guy but i'd be lying if the idea of him raging over this post doesn't make my dick hard with mirth

GUYS GUYS GUYS
DO NOT THINK IN NATION!!!
THINK IN RACES!!!
AND THEY ARE ONLY BLACK AND WHITE!!!

then why do you stand up for some polish faggots