Ask a man Who lost his finger anything

Ask a man Who lost his finger anything

>Finger
>thumb

Pick one dumbass.

how does it feel to know your hitchhiking ability just dropped by half?

on a scale from 0 to 10 how much do you like spaghetti?

That's your thumb you dumb cunt, if you are not cleaver enough to know that then there isn't much we can ask you.

Fuck off OP.
And yes there is a difference.

My condolences OP, but I'd like to point out that most of the finger (thumb) is still there, and is not lost.

Always be careful with powertools, kids.

post feet

how could you lose it? i mean its attached to your body, you cant just lose it

2016 still calling your thumb a finger. It's called a hand cock you fuck.

don't forget non vocal approval.

FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK
FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK
FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCKFUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK
FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK
FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK
FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK FUCK CANCER FUCK FUCK

who has two thumbs and has both thumbs? .. not this guy

haven't you ever heard, if you don't use it you lose it?

Will you go fuck off?

I saw you in another thread

Ask a man who lost his toe anything....

thumbs up for the dubs /bro
enjoy your new life without console controllers and do something usefull with all the time

I lost it in an accident with a cnc lathe

aah you are the guy who slipped through the machine in the rekt webm?
congratulations you are still able to post here.
will it regrow?

timestamp it

Wtf is so difficult put the timestamp? It's like the ONLY thing we ask for shits like these

Nub Sup Forumsro here too
Lost 3 of my PhD grippers to a chop saw in a sawmill
Shit sucks but it gets better
Have fun re learning to do stuff.
>Joke tip: after it heals stick the nub places like your belly button or your nose and people who don't k ow it's missing will think your thumb is half way in said hole.
>I do it all the time shits cash

are you a retard?

Dont you have a guard on your lathes? We do but not on our manual mills

Where did you put the missing bit ?

>will it regrow
kek

Do you write now thumb up instead of thumbs up?

I'm me

>lost his finger
>his finger
>finger

did you get the "rest" as a memoreal?

Did you check your other pants?

No, Men i dind't find it :(

I lost pretty much the same amount of the same thumb in a pneumatic wood splitter the end of last year. It's a bitch. But I'd rather be you, crushes are the worst. I had 2 surgery so and 4 months of recovery to get back to work.

I'm sure it'll turn up somewhere. Where were you when you last saw it?

are you ?

Mine (different op) wood splitter same thumb and amount lost

>Cleaver

After surgeon spent 4 hrs cutting and sewing my nub. (Wood splitter poster)

How the fuck could you loose a finger?

Fuck that real sad user, but looking at the size of that thumb/finger its prob done you a real favour, as full length that fat thing must have looked awful and weighed that had down a lot, now you can fap much quicker when it heals.

how does it affect jacking off?

Sheeet Men you are fucked as me :(

I use left hand

I wanted to say thumb thing interesting, i just cant finger it down.

>cleaver
>inb4 dumbass

Then how it come that my cock still in its place?

y tho

i know couple guys without a thumb. One lost it when choking a log, the steel cable took it. Two lost them with a circular saw. One had all his fingers chewed by a silage cutter. A girl in my neighborhood lost index, middle finger and the one next to it in a meat grinder.

Shit happens but all of these guys adaptet and still do their jobs

Where the fuck are you from lol? Eastern Europe or Africa?

eastern europe