Why does my toenail look like this, Sup Forums...

Why does my toenail look like this, Sup Forums? I wore shoes that were too small for a week and then it got all bruised and now it grows like this.

dubs and you eat it

It's probably a combination of damage and a fungal infection. Just wear loose shoes/toeless shoes for a few weeks and wrap the tow in a thin-ish layer of gauze soaked in tea tree oil. If that doesn't work and it hurts, go see a doctor because gangrene could happen. If it doesn't hurt or is sore/tender to the touch then it'll heal eventually. Same thing happened to my big toe once, and the above treatment worked like a charm within two weeks.

meh, it will everntually fall off

Don't worry, I had this a two years ago.Just leave it, and when the time is right it will start slowly peeling off to reveal another toenail.Just try to not take it out before you know there's another toenail behind.

Tree Toe. You look like you belong in Lord of the Rings

It's been like this for like 3 years but I'm gonna try the tea oil thing.

So my toenail is basically a kinder egg but inside is just another toenail

Lord of the Rings: The Toe Towers

You white people are fucking disgusting

Nigger don't act like you don't have hideous feet. Fucking flat ass desert stompers the shape of pyramids almost.

Bro, that is not the result of a week. That is fungus and has been under your nail for at least several months for it to get that bad. It may actually spread to other toes if the fungus is still alive, so see a doctor. I got it a few years ago and my toenail is still fucked up like that. The fungus is long dead but the nail grew out really thick. Like layers and layers of nail growing up, not out. I had to get it sanded down and eventually another chunk broke off, but its still too thick to trim. The nail doesnt grow at all anymore, so I guess I am stuck with it for life since I dont feel like ripping my entire nail off. Thats how I got the fungus in the first place. People and some doctors recommend tea tree oil, but that never did shit for me. Got medication to kill the fungus and have not had any issues since.

Not that nigger user but what the fuck are you talking about pyramids and shit

I can't get this out of my eyes

Illuminati confirmed. Niggers control the world and use their power to convince us that we oppress them. Slavery never happened. Civil rights never happened. Niggers have always had equal rights but twisted history to fit their oppression narrative. Wake up sheeple. White genocide is real.

I had a fungal infection in my big toe for 5 years. Tried all kinds of creams and anti-biotics but none worked. Used tea tree oil and it looked good as new in about 4 months. Keep using the oil twice daily for a year though or it will come back.

>Why does my toenail look like this, Sup Forums? I wore shoes that were too small

Because you wore shoes that were to small for a week, idiot.

You have toe cancer.

It's probably onychomycosis nothing to bad not damaging but it takes a lot of meds if you want to get rid of it

Your toenail looks like a stalagmite that's been growing for thousands of years.

Also clams. You dun goofed.

did you just replace your toenail with a clam shell?

Honestly looks like a fungal infection.
Try a prescription antifungal, honestly if you want that to get better see a dermatologist about it. Tea tree oil is worth a shot - its a natural antifungal, but really you should see a dermatologist about that. chances are they will remove the toenail to get rid of of as much as they can, and prescribe you a strong cream to apply and they'll tell you to keep it wrapped in gauze. Your toenail, if you follow the directions, will grow back normally within about 1-2 months. IUtll take time to heal right but, most of the advice in this thread is alright.