Hey Sup Forums im thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend, should I?

hey Sup Forums im thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend, should I?

saved pic

Milk in a bong, you did it? really? wawawa put a timestamp, a way more interesting than your sexlife?

not my pic

Found out mine cheated on me today.
Haven't cried yet. Just been playing a lot of counter strike. The sound of the AWP is louder than the many "I love yous"

yes do it
throw your old cumsock away and take a new one

that sucks man

It really does. It was with one of my closest friends too. I really don't know what to do. She keeps messaging me because she hasnt found out yet. I tried working out to loud music but it didnt help.Comp matchmaking is making me feel a tad better though

If you're thinking about it, go for it user. Follow your dreams.

/thread

I dont want to be lonely though

Pic is stake pasta

I've been alone all my life and I'm only 9/10 lonely

im very extrovert, i get depressed if i dont socialize. I just started online schooling so she is about the only shred of human contact I get

I'm thinking about leaving mine for another girl. She's hotter but totally unstable and goes totally crazy pants often. Stable and not hot or hot and unstable. Can't figure out what to do.

I've actually done this, you can't put alot cause it foams up when you pull air through it, but if you put just enough, smoothest hits you could ever imagine

grow up puss puss

leave her she doesnt deserve be with you

How did u find out? Wha proof do u have

Don't fear being alone. People are they in different ways

i walked past a girl with a perfect ass at my job,we said hi to each other,then i turned around to see dat ass as she walked away.and she turned around too and was looking at me,why?

Friend saw messages, personal testimony from her to my friend. I saw the messages. Its fucked.

I know that feel, when it happened to me I played to some moba for a few days straight (I know pitiful right)

Just don't "forgive her", I made that mistake because of a lot of things, and it really wasn't worth it.

my current gf rang me saying she was scared because some guy she knew and slightly dated was freaking her out and was scared he was going to do something

2 days later having being with her at her house she says she might go meet him but nothing would happen, was only till I basically told her to fuck off and slept downstairs that she wouldn't do it.

on top of that she's still close to her daughters father who she hangs out with regularly (he has a seriois gf).

I'm already paranoid as fuck, think I'm just being a double cuckhold and it's killing my head. what do

talk to her about it and if she refuses to stop dump her
rip

i will try one of these days.

she said she was, I threatened that ide go to the first guys house and kick the living shit out of him and she was all "no pls".

even read her messages and her close friend was telling her to block the other guy, dunno if she has.

she basically ignored my messages today whilst she was out with her daughters father again, he lives with his gf and they never had a serious relationship.

I love her to bits, I already have mental health issues and this just magnifies some of them. I can't even bare going round to her house right now because I'm pissed and exhausted from paranoia and shit.

Post a pic of her sucking your dick then, now, it your full of it and GTFO

Yes

i don't think you have a girlfriend enjoy your hand

if you're already thinking it then go for it

tell her why and end it, you obviously don't love her anymore.

I guess you're right user, i dont love her anymore.

thanks, i guess

Post pics of her sucking your nob

worse way to ever find out

fucking technology man.

Hi my name is not the only thing that has to do with it all in the world

>her daughters father
Theres your problem, have some confidence in yourself and ditch the used goods.

It also makes the smoke extra thick

See

This is fucking nasty dude... I like milk as much as the next guy but fuck