Cringe Thread

Cringe Thread.
Post the best OC you got

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

Other urls found in this thread:

transstudent.tumblr.com/post/138363049116/what-cis-people-say-to-trans-people-vs-what-we
cheesespin.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone?

who took the pictures?

just needs a fire under her

is that diet soda?

oc

looks like best birthday ever!

for you OP

What's even the point anymore

SOON

I know it isnt related to the thread but can someone find a picture of a vagina with balls?

Adam's mom is trying.
The look on his face is just wrenching.

People with parents take them for granted. She's trying to give her son a good birthday even if it may be misguided, she clearly put a lot of effort into it.

I miss my mom.
Fuck you, Adam, I'll take your birthday.

i said this in the last thread i saw this: its just a dude buying an icecream. whats the issue?

his girlfriend did it as a joke.

There you go

Thats America...

>plastic over cone
>fat
>current shirt of whatever the fuck movie just came out
>slightly detached from reality

this is way to painfull

Never would have guessed that with the china cabinet.

oh damn

oooof

I'd do em especially the one on the right

what is it?

I cringed realizing how bad screen caps have become.

That is one fine piece of construction if it's able to hold that woman.

transstudent.tumblr.com/post/138363049116/what-cis-people-say-to-trans-people-vs-what-we

cheesespin.net/
hory shet

Nigger

Not cringe. Cancer.

Ouch

Look at the smile on her fucking face. At least she's trying. At least she's putting herself out there.

>no cringe here

sauce?
i like fat degrading sex

I couldnt care less if all these gender queers really genuinely did shit like this. But those cringeworthy hashtags make me sick. They're all a bunch of attention whores who want all aspects of their life looked at and feed their victim complexes.

TL;DR version: Shit skin little Indian fucker fitting the usual mold of being ridiculously creepy, stalkerish, and socially inept.
They don't understand what "I will fucking kill you if you don't stop" means and will persist and continue and act ignorant and innocent anytime an issue is brought up to them. I had to work with these fucking red dot little fucks for nearly a year and it nearly drove me insane. Their complete inability to own up to any sort of mistake or wrong doing is absolutely mind-boggleing. Could have been something so simple as "Heh, someone left this plastic cup on the counter" and they'd fucking launch into a storm of "Oh, it not me, I didn't do it. You know I throw away my trash, buddy, you know I wouldn't leave that out. Why would I leave plastic cup on counter, no no, I no do that"
Fucking hated those little brownie fucks.
/endrant

not cringe, just sad
most people that don't know this movie could have fallen for it.

Goooooooooo

Over sensitivity. This Gen is just going to fall apart when the real world comes knocking. "No not in my safe space" boohoo

"A wild gentleman"

I work daily with two Lebanese guys (brothers) and they're pretty cool. They're second generation, but still. Also had a guy from Yemen working with me for a while and I miss having him around. Dude was funny as fuck. One day for lunch he went to a local place, bought "city chicken" and was stopped before the first bite when we explained that it was pork. He was pissed, kept shaking his head "why they do this" and read the ingredient label.

That is a special kind of land based whale. The Southern White Whale. Found in the Southern hemisphere. One can tell by the poster of the Australian Ford GT Falcon in the back ground. Unfortunately they are becoming quite common and younger.

Hello darkness, my old friend.

I think that's just a disabled person user.

iphags in their natural habitat

This guy is so fat he is almost back to having 1 chin

nice one

There is literally nothing wrong with being a feminist

jesuus man

I'd fuck the shit out of her. Got anymore?

Bald at 28.... probably had a full head of long thick hair just 10 years ago... nature can be cruel

thats that ratguy from harry potter. Patty Pettygrow or something like that

nigga, in what fucking way am i suppose to read that ? there's no arrow

it fits to him though. he looks good being bald.

Well. Time to find a feels thread. Thanks for flipping my mood user.

makes me cringe every time

Two very disappointed grandparents.

way to obvious

back to tumblr with you
>fuck feminism

Kek

All this gendershit can be explained in 5 simple steps:
1 =You have a penis, you are a male.
2 = You have a pussy, you are a female.
3 = You had a penis, got it transformed into some kind of pussy, you are STILL a male.
4 = You get plastic boobs and make-up, you are STILL a male.
5 = You call yourself kin-, pan-, demi- or whatever this or that, you are still 1 or 2, but an insane one at that.

my penis is confused

>if you want to apologize im here
kek

Feels going out to Matthew. Stay strong, wherever you are.

Some OC

kek

Some more

1/2

2/2

OC

Cringe so fucking hard

that's a severe case of daddy issues!

that he looks like a fat freak

those people can't be serious
they just can't be

Looks like a good night to me