Wtf user, what are we doing with our lives?

wtf user, what are we doing with our lives?

I'm coming home from work and distracting myself with films/vidya/shitposting just to distract myself from feeling lonely and unfulfilled.

how do you even break this cycle

Have to find a hobby, I was just like you, never wanted to do shit, stay indoors and play video games, I got a project car got some books on the engine and that consumes my life now. Not going to get you a wife but it's productive

Go the gym, work on your body, get more motivated from physical improvement. Chat with dudes, maybe some girls if they are around. Get stronger, fitter every day.

You'll be surprised how just a simple act of working out makes you feel better about so many other things in your life.

oxy + xanax

Abusing xanax is lame

Hehehehehehe

but with oxy it will have you nod hard

Actually I'm in the same situation, op. It's boring as fuck, but I think I can't do something. Just let the loop take you

I do oxy erryday and too feels good man

You let go and stop giving a fuck.

It's not a cycle, it just is. Just appreciate how intelligent you are to realize how alone we are.

Shut it down and go outside. Sounds cliche but it's true. It's the only way to break the cycle. Take a walk, go for a bike ride, chill at a coffee shop, go to a mall and people watch. Whatever. Doesn't really matter what you do, just get out of the house for a little while. Will feel weird for a few days but if you do it every day it will start to feel normal being around people again.

do fun stuff, if your doing fun stuff that you look forward to every day, then you're golden.

you don't just accept the pain and live

I want to fucking die so badly

do drugs i guess? things will get way more exciting in the future so just wait it out nigga

>things will get way more exciting in the future
Source? I'm about to turn 36 and it just gets worse and worse.

OP here

i do other stuff like go to the gym, hit the driving range, if i find the time meet some old friends (i moved to a new city a year ago) but i just feel empty.

>how do you even break this cycle

Take a comparative religion class. Live it up.

Get yourself a little spinner Japanese hottie you can fuck to death every night and fall asleep in her arms. See if that helps.

Get a cat.

Exponential progress in technology. Read up on it.

continued from ok, so shits going to be interesting because artificial intelligence is supposed to get big very soon.

we're about to hit very interesting times, mass unemployment, artificial intelligence, sci-fi technology. We are in the middle of a completely new industrial revolution, one that will dwarf the others. Shit's going to get real crazy and interesting.

Kill yourself.

probably the easiest way to break the circle.

An Hero before it gets any worse.

move to a new location - temporarily or permanently
travel
extreme break is to just sell everything, forget everyone and move to a foreign country (like thailand or cambodia) start a basic business, make enough money to live and survive and live out your life in something completely different
i've done the first two - never the third - but met plenty of people in asia who did sell everything to live somewhere else, get married and spend the rest of their lives in hot weather enjoying themselves

Hobbies will not help. I still want to die. I just have more things to do while I think about it.

Find something that makes you happy, then make it your hobby.
Like going out for a walk, photographing nature, or fapping to lolis on the internet.

>feeling
I've identified your problem

Delete Facebook. Hit the gym. Lawyer up.

Embrace waifuism

I don't even try to break the cycle. I just keep on distracting myself with shit that doesn't matter. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. Once you accept that, things actually get easier.

lost