Who is this guy? When will you stop?

Who is this guy? When will you stop?

Brazilian youtuber that sperged out about brazilian chans, his raid party eventually found it's way here. Hilarity ensues.

Brazillian Fag. Don't give him attention

What do the other Chan's want us to do about it?

make him delete his youtube channel

this

Don't know, most people on the top secret backup board just seem to want to wait it out. If 4fags want to fuck with him by all means. This faggot managed to off our three separate chans, feels bad man. All I wanted was to shitpost in portuguese today.

>/r/ personal army
Deny.

He is a brazilian vlogger.

Just dislike his videos
this is effective way to disrupt his youtube revenue.
Videos with bad dislike to like ratio earn very little or no money from ads, and never appear in 'suggested videos' column.

This man declared war on chans

said every one that frequents this place is his bitch

he is the real version of John

For some reason I just don't give a shit what some Brazilian fuck thinks about our board. Fuck off. Nypa

>This faggot managed to off our three separate chans
what did he do exactly? i doubt he can do anything.

There, made it for you

is a brazilian youtuber. just enter in t videos and unlike.

He posted the links and urged his followers to raid us ( a little under 8 million yt subs). Moderation had to disable them. Also he was scared shitless of Sup Forums which is weird since we are far more fucked up honestly.

It's not just a matter of personal army, this will not only affect the Brazilian chans, an answer must be given now ...
Felipe Neto is basically one of the first vloggers that existed in Brazil. He may not have the highest amount of subscribers now , but everyone knows him and you guys can be sure that this raid will only increase because he spoke of a pedophile in that video and all of us here know that pedophilia is something blameworthy "out there".

this faggot expounded brazilians chans and declared war for all chans.
i am absolutely mad

fuken saved

YEAH

Felipe Neto is a YouTuber that told to his subscribers about some chans that are really racists and pedos. He wanted to fight racism and other shit by sending his subscribers to the chans.