Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

haven't seen one of these threads in a while

im smoking 5-10 a day, trying to quit, but its so hard :(

Where the fuck do you find the time? I haven't had one today, I want one, but it honestly isn't worth the walk downstairs right now. 75? 75 fucking cigarettes a day? Get a hobby, use your hands for something else, anything else, jack off all day, fuck

yeah feels good, to see this quality thread again

stopped 4 weeks ago
feels great

Lol do you come here once a week? I see this twice a day

I work landscaping I can smoke when I want and when I'm at home I can smoke inside because mommy and daddy can't tell me to smoke outside like a little bitch

Quit about 4 months ago, its ging well but obviously sometimes the cravings are still awful

I smoke outside because I don't want my fucking place smelling like smoke. Putting myself through college, mommy and daddy can't tell me shit. Don't get mad at me over your weakness.

>smokes
>doesn't want place smelling like smoke

Clearly you only smoke to look cool

And here's Johnny Fucktardo with this SAME FUCKING THREAD YET AGAIN.

How many time is this now, Johnny? A hundred? More?

WHY DO YOU POST THE SAME FUCKING THREAD OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!?

yeah and one day soon you are going to die from smoking a retards amount of cigs you mouth breathing imbecile.

Faggot. Ever cooked fish? Did you promptly wash the dishes and throw out the trash so your house doesn't smell like fish? Obviously only cooked fish to look cool.

>being this new

Yes, I smoke alone, in my courtyard, where nobody else can see me, just so I can look cool. Fuck off.

Cigarettes smell good fish smells gross

i smoke like 3a day max on avarage like 2

Maybe to your shit smoke damaged nostrils. Ciggarette smoke may smell alright when it is lit depending on the brand. When it is stale and infesting your furniture and staining your walls the scent is rank.

Might as well quit since you don't smoke

Nah youre just not a real smoker

Do you suck dicks as well as you suck cigarettes?

Quit smoking and stop making shitty threads faggot

Just smoke more.

ITS SO HARD
faggot

I quit smoking by vaping.

I havent smoked for a year at the cost of my Dignity

Yes. Just start dipping Kodiak. It'll fix you right up.

Yep, discipline and plenty of weed - which isn't exactly discipline, butt fuck it!

75?! Why don't you take up strangling hookers or something, like a normal trucker.

Kek

that's like quitting being gay by sucking 2 cocks at once instead of 1

Greensmoke e-cigs helped me quit.

Stick to a schdual with it OP. I only have two a day, one before work at and one two hours into my shift . It'll be tough at first because your so used to chain smoking but you will notice a difference in your health..kinda.. fuck.

Yeah. I didn't smoke for long (about two years), but I smoked a lot, and especially many cigarettes consecutively (I smoked never less than 3).
I quit when I just didn't like smoking anymore. I never tried to stop, one day I just didn't want to smoke anymore, so I didn't. That was a year ago, and I don't miss smoking. I actually tried smoking for boredom once because my father offered me a cigarette, but I couldn't even finish it.
I guess I was lucky.

yeah. age 17-21 pack a day, quick cold turkey for 1.5 years, started again, over a pack a day for 2 years, quit cold turkey for a year, started again, pack a day for over a year, quit col turkey for a year and now im smoking a few cigs a day again.

i have zero problem quitting cigs, or even meth for that matter.
mind over matter pussies.

>zero problem quitting cigs

Yeah sounds like it

rekt

actually pretty easy but you need sun and things to do if you get bored again you fall back easily but at least I have sworn to myself that I never ever will buy a pack of them again

somedays not a single, some days up to 5 and I pick them from the dump and don't give a fuck (I open them and roll new ones)

if someone asks me I say I'm not dumb enough to pay for death

Sage

>tfw I quit because they now cost 12.50$ for a pack and that is too much for me to be spending on cigarettes

I guess one way to quit is to get a job that pays low enough that you can't afford them, would you rather have less money
or get lung cancer?