If Hillary dies, it's all over

If Hillary dies, it's all over.

There is a protocol set in place called "Fall of Cassandra", it will only be implemented in the event Hillary dies.

If and when she passes away, they will claim she was assassinated by a poisonous substance. The narrative is already being created. Today the WaPo, after deriding #HillarysHealth as conspiracist nonsense for the last month - have uploaded an article where a doctor claims that this was the reason for her 'overheating'.

Shock horror, it will be blamed on Russia and the Kremlin. Every attempt possible will be made to disqualify Trump while the investigation is conducted.

While this case is investigated, Barack Obama will serve a third term - further escalating military conflict with Russia.

Screencap this - because it WILL happen if and when she dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/
cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/
cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243
youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm not american and I'm no tinfoil hat user, but what if she is truly sick, can't the democrats indicate another candidate:?

ballot deadlines have passed, they be stuck with kaine, unless the DHS who have recently made moves to control elections by declaring them critical infrastructure decide to postpone elections though bureaucratic bullshit.

God is trying to tell us something
#BringBackBernie

Public pressure would mount to make Sanders the candidate - a scenario seen as unacceptable to much of the Washington elite. I cannot see them letting it happen, as much as I would want it to.

obama cant serve a 3rd term retard

We're did you get this information?
I truly believe Trump is our last chance

Look at that green shit in her mouth.

Christ, this woman is truly disgusting.

god has abandoned us you fool

if there was a god do you think there would be a hilary and a trump? If there is a god then he's a fucking asshole cunt cock sucker.

Hah. He will if he wants too. It's not unheard of. FDR served 4 terms mostly due to America not wanting to change presidents during war time. If we go to war with Russia we will have mr barrack (our fearless leader) leading the charge. If trump is elected we can side with Russia and actually have a chance to rebel against soros and the rest of the NWO bastards.

>Obama will serve a 3rd term
>not knowing the constitution
HRCs VP will run in that event. He's the guy they want in office anyway.

yeah, FDR did.

and then they put it in the fucking constitution that you cant serve more than 2 terms in 1951.

did you even go to school?

you fucking morons like they haven't changed the constitution 100000000000 fucking times already.

HILARY rigged the Democratic Nomination and no one gave a shit. You think anyone will say anything if they change the constitution if it doesn't involve guns.

FUCKING CHILDREN HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS CONVERSATION.

I'm not really big on Nostradamus but apparently this is what he said
"The free land of Liberty made corrupt, ‘twixt criminal and despot he emerged, the progressive King made to them not so arrogant, from loss will have late victory.“
I'm too lazy to look up the original quatrain but it's still odd enough to consider

im gonna vote clinton so your retarded ass can go back to school.

If you think the constitution is going to stop Obama then you are dead wrong. He has broken the law hundreds of times and will do what it takes to turn us into a slave state/ lead us to war against russia /destabilize the economy/ban firearms or any combination of those things. Talk to me when you take a fucking red pill

None of this is going to happen retard. Life isn't an action movie

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK AMENDMENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION ARE DIPSHIT?

Except for Hillary dying.

Except she won't die.

Don't you mean government funded brainwashing institution? That's what it's going to be under Hillary. You don't belong in this conversation. Take your blue pill, roll over nice and tucked in your bed. Your world leaders surely will protect you :)

If she dies, the democratic leadership only chooses another candidate. Like Bernie, Biden or maybe even the Veep-candidate. There is no way Obama could serve another term. But with these shitty candidates, I sure as hell wish he could have..

Nah, she's fine.

Oh yay... another "POTUS plans to sieze power and become dictator". Find some new Material. Ya'll did that shit with Boy George 8 years ago.

go on and list for me how hes broken the law.
i want a reputable source for each accusation too. alex jones doesnt count.

what? lol. are you the retard that didnt know about the 22nd amendment?

ok have fun with your 10th grade education.

Those are called fillings you fucking hillbilly. But yea, fuck Hillary.

>like they haven't changed the constitution 100000000000 fucking times already
Idiot MuriKKKans don't even know how their own country works! Count the Amendments, Chucko.

This is incorrect. Another person can be nominated. Probably Biden, possibly Bernie.

Also, the OP is obviously wrong and delusional.

>FUCKING FACTS HAVE NO PLACE IS THIS CONVERSATION

Jesus christ how do you even type while drooling all over your keyboard constantly you fucking retard?

uses lol, calls others retarded.

If Hillary dies they'll stick Biden in there and it will be fucking glorious.

A fucking Dem who drives his old mustang and a wields a winchester. Doesn't suffer fools, and doesn't self censor. Maybe the only respectable democrat in politics.

sure kid

>the candidate we should have gotten

o hey wait a sec,
how the fuk did we get hillary...

>kid
I'm 39, so you must be what, 60?

Can her husband be the PV? If so would he then take the reins as president, breaking the two terms deal? Is this an actual loophole if/when she dies? Honest question. Canada fag here.

That's the guy.

Interesting.

Leave it to a SNEAKY CANADIAN to figure that out.

Both of you old ass fuckers need to leave. Should be at work

>Fall of Cassandra
So $hillary's Secret Service name is "Cassandra"? What do they call Fearless Leader? "Boris Badenov"?

>no counter argument
>shit posts in thread

The guy is a proper oldfag. lurked /b while it was on ARPANET

No work left in the United Snakes. Everyone over 40 is a NEEP.

And you think the Mexicans are the border jumping problem. We are coming in droves now that the libtard leader running this country are letting illegals in in droves as refugees while legal "immigrants" from the same countries are still waiting to be accepted because they went through proper channels and not I'm a refugee halp plaeze.

I would vote for Biden. And I'm currently voting for trump.

OP is actually correct. Anyone have the link to that article about Nigerian nigger faggot saying he thinks Putin poisoned Shillary via Trump? Goes along with this pic.

Incorrect

I think I have it hold on

washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/09/12/the-man-who-discovered-cte-thinks-hillary-clinton-may-have-been-poisoned/

Wew lad. Ebin happening engaged

OP is correct...because he copied something off Sup Forums?

Was meant for

>Berniecucks still think there's hope

Shills are out in force today

I agree with this faggot.

Stfu Ameritards

Soo.. why exactly hasn't an american civil war started yet? I mean, I heard you guys do have quite a few weapons you can use.

>implying

Hope springs eternal in the heart of man or some shit

I'm fucking voting jill stein and know there's no way she's getting anywhere

If you mean Obama I'm pretty sure his name is renegade, but I could be wrong.

No. Bill already served 2 terms as president and is therefore not eligible to serve.

Given the Clinton's penchant for cover ups, it would not surprise me if they pulled an Edith Wilson if Hillary became incapacitated during her term. Edith was Woodrow Wilson's wife and after he suffered a stroke she basically made all decisions Woodrow was supposed to make and kept his condition secret from the public.

All you fucking millennial faggots that bitch and shit up a park over college debt...you might want to use that library for something other than a sink shower to look up what plagiarizing fuckhead sponsored the bill to make it impossible to declare bankruptcy under federally baked student loans. That's right. The very bastard that you voted for twice. The generation that literally could not poor piss out of a boot. We need a great war to thin the herd.

Then vote Trump dude what the fuck. Put your personal feelings about him aside and realize that the dude would give you the shirt off his back. He cares about us and about America. I'd rather have someone whom I think is "dumb" (and whatever else you don't like about him in) yet bleeds red white and blue in office than an actual evil bitch who's on the brink of death. And you said yourself you know Jill Stein isn't going anywhere. What've you got to lose?

There is a grey area with that. The Constitution says CONSECUTIVELY.. I would not put it pass them though. Between Biden and that tranny Michael Obama, it's all up for grabs.

This actually seems somewhat legit. If they really are accusing trump of poisoning her....
>my sides
Also I'm American and think our election system is rigged. It's a way to keep everybody from uprising and keeping the stupid rich and powerful stupid rich and powerful. Recently looked up the Rothschild family and the other big 8 families that essentially rule the world with the token economy humans have placed in their society. Seriously it's a front to allow the majority of people to think they have a choice

because the ones being screwed over right now are the ones that don't own/want guns.

"Amendment 22 Section 1. No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."

It does not say consecutive terms. It says you can't be elected more than twice.

you are stupid . ill be prez.

A Donald Trump presidency

Hey we're getting screwed too. Especially if she wins.

Hella retards

not an american, what are his major pros and cons ?

>especially if she rigs the election and gains control through ill gotten means.

Sorry. Slipped up.

>hillary suffers concussion/blood clot in her brain in 2012

cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/

>Hillary took half a year in recovery

abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2014/05/hillary-clinton-took-6-months-to-get-over-concussion-bill-says-of-timeline/

>Hillary says she has memory loss problems due to her concussion

cnbc.com/2016/09/02/clinton-says-could-not-recall-all-briefings-due-to-concussion-fbi-report.html

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/17243

This "pneumonia" isnt new at all. Shes been sick like this for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=5o7FIsd8XGw

Zero sense

He's more like the old school democrats. Sure he sings obamas song and dance but he's not as liberal and a bit more conservative fiscally. That's why he's been the most do nothing VP ever. He sold us on Obama as the "white guy if the nigger don't work out"

'If Hilary dies of this sickness, we shall instigate a chain of events that lead to a nuclear war and potentially the end of civilizations?'

'What if she doesn't die?'

'Ah, we;ll probably just leave it.'

You should write a book OP

That was back when the white house was a small close staff and there wasn't detailed logging of everything. Before the Football and network layers and CCTV. What Edith did she got away with because of the time.
If Clinton gets sick after inauguration, they will pull in the VP. If she becomes permenantly ill before election, the DNC will reconvene and prob pick Bernie.
Dunno what will happen if she is incapped after election and before inauguration... prob just put Kaine in and hold another election.

K

You really think so?

If dubs this is true. Praise be unto Kek

I think they would more likely try to blame it on a Trump supporter and ruin his campaign.

Bernie went back to being an independent, bought an Audi, and is vacationing til he dies. Your cuck master is gone.

Hahaha....people like you are why no one wants to be associated with trump and morons like you.

That's truly sad

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sooo... What's the end goal?

He was in on it from the get go. She probably threw him a couple million and he did what he was told. Probably just tired of being poor(for a democratic congressman).

Come back when you've finished high school.

Where's your argument

Because typing "I find this funny" is so much more smarter right. You never use acronyms I'm guessing...just stfu already

Several "local news" channels already "accidentally" reported her death. They then later retracted it saying it was an error.

This happened on more than 1 station, so it does make you think.

Has anyone actually seen her since Sunday?

Genuinely curious...

>millennial
I can guarantee that you're under the age of 30.

I heard they were planning on blaming Trump directly, or at least this is what Info Wars said.

>Fall of Cassandra
What a load of bollocks. Whose ass did you pull that out of?

The thought has crossed my mind through out the day, I heard on the radio earlier that Bill reported on her health, no Hillary.

The only way obama can serve a third term is if they burn the constitution, at which point it's not the united states anymore. That's not going to happen. Everything else is legit.

Trump doesn't give a shit about you. He's a circus clown.

>Has anyone actually seen her since Sunday?

is this really?

i dont want the world to end :/