Every white man I asked confessed to have a fetish for asian woman. According to them...

Every white man I asked confessed to have a fetish for asian woman. According to them, they still " pure and conservative, not rotten by feminism ". The only buddy who does not like them is half-lebanon.

Sup Forums's opinion on yellow fever ?

bump !

Bump !!!

Yellow fever today
Yellow fever forever

look at her acting innocent, too bad she isn't and no women is. dumb stupid hoes.

Bump.

>Sup Forums's opinion on yellow fever ?

Definitely have it. I tease my wife that my next wife will be Japanese or Korean but will know how to fix Chinese food.

I'm a guy with an asian fetish and asian gf, i don't think they're pure tbh or as submissive as people say, i guess my problem with white chicks is that they're all so stuck up about themselves which i cba dealing with.

Yeah pretty much

Gooks are where it's at I've yet to see a fat asian woman

Every white man can't handle their own white woman. That's why they fuck black dudes.

I wanna date a yellow belly so bad. Don't they typically look worse than other races without makeup?

Hi hi !

When white women are triggered by asian women.

Every white man also hates the fuck out of their white moms so they date Asian girls to make them feel fat

Bumpity Bump

i don't get your point? i love my mum?

white mums just hate foreigners in general.

They are projecting ideals asian Americans are just like normal white girls morally. Asians that immigrate young have problems with parents wanting to marry within own race. The chance that you do get a asian that lived in Asia her whole life many of them are stuck up, you hold their bag, listen to their tantrums, they control all the money into relationships and withhold sex as a power card.

Best wife's with conservative morals are third world shit holes South East Asia Central and South America parts of Africa.

But this is in fact generalization not all women from Asia are like that nor all asian Americans and not all 3rd world women are conservative but the majority is how I stated it.

Bump

White "mums" realize that the only thing they were ever good for was their pussy. Now that they're just old and annoying they just hate any younger woman that's also naturally skinny since white women are so obsessed about aesthetics

The hairy pussy is why and they're accustomed to small dicks, which I don't have so they'll be screaming all night

Adorable

Mother fucker since when do white girls have any morals? Those sluts do whatever Disney channel tells them to then they grow up and suck all the dick MTV tells them to

Asian girls are hot but theyre without a doubt the most material and petty of all the races. Every fucking asian girl Ive met has been just like the last one Ive encountered, they're extremely basic and yellow fever doesn't allow you to see this. Also, asian people in general seems to lack a basic sense of Empathy or common sense.

I'd go gay for that qt

Replace Asian with white girls and it still rings true

Sounds like your friend is more like full...plebanon.

Truly a media driven society. You see, we should be more like North Korea. Strict ban on most television so it can't corrupt our girls

Now, N. KOREA girls definitely are ugly. They don't have those western standards that send them to plastic surgeons like the South Koreans

>yellow FEVER
>Implying it's something that will ever go away

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA NIGGA I will be into them until death

black and asian women = best, all aspects

white ones and so one are fuckable too but asian and black women = big dicks man wife material (fo real)

>women in general

So it's basically a loss either way. Television = beautiful bitches, no television = compassionate trashbags

nigger

Not fully white but have had yellow fever forever
Something about them in particular just does it for me
Not as a fetish per say but simply the way many of them generally look is what I consider beautiful
Best relationships I've had have been with Asian women
Best sex too
Looking for a nice Asian girl atm
Hard to find ones that aren't taken where I'm at tho

is that d.va?

Asian women are not more beautiful than black women or latina women.

But in your mind, you think they are not rotten by feminism, you think they like the traditionnal role of a woman (the mother's role ), you think she will not betray you for a guy who talked to her, you think they have conservative values.

And because you think that, you think their mind is more pure, then you see their body in a different way.

>dudes running circles around in his mind while you just have to accept it that they're beautiful

relax dude

also they are very skilled

they are skilled and beautiful what does a nigga want more?

fuck if i kno

can someone post that webm with japanese chick having cockroaches crawl all over her pussy and face?
pl0x

Who hurt you son

I have never thought any of that ever
All women are the fucking same dipshit
I was talking about a preference of looks
Their is no doubt in my mind that they have the same shitty values every other women on this planet suddenly has
Don't get angry because the women you prefer are still on welfare and nigger cock

>There are some girls that are only korean which is a third-tier asian country when it comes to women and they're already boner inducing sweet candy bitches who have got underage looking extremely cute looking faces
>Mfw the picture of a woman of this kind was the first only face showing picture i was able to nut to

Stop placing white women on the same step as black and asian ones, nigra and chichi are superior mayng

Don't give a fuck about their beliefs or culture or values. Cuties gon cutie and I'd pee in their booty

white people*, guys do the same

Why relax they get me excited

They have brown nipples too frequently, which is a huge turn off. If a girl doesn't have pink nipples I break up with her.

True enough, I fucked 3 bitches in 1 day back in highschool somehow. Whites be sluts

pretty please?

come on, guys, I wanna do that to a chick, she seems to be into it, that's why I gots to know

I'm suprised no one's said it yet

Well spoken. But be careful that you don't fall for tricks.

>virgin detected

I wouldn't care if she did that. As long as they're beautiful.
>If you have standards you're a virgin
How many ugly fat whales have you fucked because of your desperation?

I know which one you're talking about, don't have it tho bro
Try /gif/

You seem a little insecure
Do you need to talk friend?
Something bothering you?

Well, then here's me. Had sex with two people - the other one being my current bf of 3 years

What? I'm making fun of you because you don't have standards, which is the sign of as desperate man.

>bitter virgin detected

Bump !

>a
>b
>c