Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

homie you need to get some shock therapy to quit smoking

and you need it fast, 75 is way too much

Fix your life first, faggot, quiting will be easy after that.

Nope, smoked since i was 12.

Quiting is easy

I've done it a thousand times

Sage

Yeah I decided not to be a pussy ass bitch fucking faggot you queer faced motherfucking stupid fucking cunt bitch nigger.

I'm close to 40 a day almost, I don't even know how I went from like 8-10 a day to this. You must feel like you're going to die any second with a 75 a day habit

Don't worry, you'll be dead soon

>being this fucking new

>tfw 75 threads a day

anyone here managed to quit posting?

>Being new but claiming others are new

shut the fuck up bitch i get 100 more pussy then u do a day u fucking faggot lil bitch i squish u like a maggot u faggot

Smoked like cray 'till 25 (40 now). It's simple. Never touch a fucking cigarette again.

u dumb nigga?

>U

get out newfag

>>U
learn quoting faggot

>Being this new

>being this retarded
>not checking the trips
kys plz kthxbye

Booyah. Seen this fucking thread at least 3 times so far.

>Being this new

I've literally seen this thread at least 3 times nigger, learn how to quit and fuck off.

shit you must've been here for like 2 hours

Do you roll/pack them yourself? Jesus christ that is an expensive day.

you only know these 3 words huh?

>Being this new

>being this new

>Being this new.

I got sick, couldn't inhale the smoke, stopped smoking.

Still have one occasionally, and I love smoking, I just hate the feeling the next day, where I'm tired and the only cure is more nicotine or more time.

love you

>replying for the sake of replying.

>Being this new

>being this new

tfw posting 75 replies a day

>Being this new

>being this new

tfw posting 75 replies a day

noice dubs m8

Smoked 20 a day. I day bought a pack of 500 pieces of stop smoking gum. Told myself if I still wanted to smoke when I had finished it all I could. Used about 350 of them before I didn't need the gum or smokes.

Thank you
>Being this new

tfw forgot to greentext

Yes, it was a pain in the ass but I've managed to stay free of cigs for 7 years now

I really have no advice other than don't smoke and think about the benefits and see which ones apply to you

>tfw newfags can't greentext

Zyban. that made it easy

>tfw newfags can't greentext

Wtf, RIP your lungs mate

Go cold turkey for 4-6 months. If you make and don't want to smoke at the end, welldone.

Keep puffin

I did quit smoking. I've never been at 75/day level but i had like 20-25 daily. It's not easy but you can do it if you :

1. Want it really hard. I know a lot of people that still smoke and can't stop. They ask for advice but i can see they don't really want to quit.

2. Get yourself some nicotine substitute like mint drops or chewing gum. They really help. You can get different kinds of power (i used light 4g of nicotine. That was a bit of a shock to my system but they helped a lot. Also you can get some stronger if you have stronger cravings for smoking).

3. Don't be a faggot. Once you quit, don't smoke at all for at least a few months. You'll go back to the habit of smoking in no time.

I quit 2 years ago and sometime when i'm out drinking i smoke a cigarette or two. That's it.

>Being this new

buy yourself a nice 8 inch dildo and stick it up your ass every time you light one up. You will either go full homo or quit smoking

>Being this new

ii was a heavy smoker it was much easier to quit when i changed identity aka "what i am" right now you think yourself as a person that smokes alot aka47 you are what you think...