Ask a poker pro anything

ask a poker pro anything

what was your highest loss fgt?

roughly how much your house costs

If this is post ends in 7. Send me a fiver

I do not have a house

So you've played 2,000 hands and only won about $35-40k? What makes you a "pro" again? Sounds like an average 2-4 days of sitting around playing nothing but A-A, K-K, and Q-Q like the old geezers I play against at the poker room in Biloxi.

you do realize these games dont run everyday?

Omg OtB_RedBaron really?

Can't find a duplicate for this image with reverse google search. Please show me graph your highness

Also, how do I get as good as you?

Youre not otb red baron, timmy dean

study a lot

Okay wow, timmy dean making a comeback.
How do you get normal internet access from maccau

Holy Jesus from the holiest of heavens am I really having a conversation with god himself on motherfucking Sup Forums?

How much time did you invest in your game per day when you decided to become god? What is good play/study ratio, what did you do? And what do you do when you feel like shit but you still had to grind?

Wow red barron

50/100 games don't run every day? Sure thing kiddo

generally from one to three hours of study everyday

idk about good ratios, i just try to improve everyday

i rarely feel like i have to grind unless a funplayer is sitting my stakes, and then i dont feel like shit so not really a problem

I am still shitting bricks.

What is your opinion on solvers? Is it the best approach for improving your game? What is your solver of choice?

Yep, nothing has changed. I can still see bricks being shat from the abck of my poo poo hole

Confirm or deny timmy dean

they are obv good for studying

You realize I pointed out the number of hands you've played first for a reason, right? Apparently that flies right tf over your head.

poke her? I hardly know her!

am I right?

What do u think about Polk? :D

He's a professional, of course he knows they run every day. He's just joking with you, obviously.

he's good

Do you think online poker has a bright future? Do you ever play live? Do you like it?

Also, please tell me something that would help me at least feel a breeze of poker godliness. I am NL10 grinder, I am at least 2 lifetimes away from becoming a danger or competition at your stakes.... Your hihgness

Sure he is.

Dudke just fold your 94off and come back and reply to thread

Post year to date and lifetime graphs and maybe I'll be impressed

No excuses about database either

What's your long run bb/100 in these games?

what's it like playing a boring game for money you'll never see?

How do you feel knowing that even a shit tier Premier League footballer earns your entire poker winnings every week for 90 minutes of work?

Okay boys, the Baron has seemingly left the building. Let us all send our thanks for his very much generous divine presence, as short as it was.

Doug polk says OP isnt red baron

Coach me Baron

Why? What did he say?