Sissy/cd/trap thread

Moar

rate

Nice! Love dem traps yo

Fuck.

sauce?

ugly disgusting monsters

nice

so here is a serious real question so which is it..
Here are some stereotypes i have on traps correct me if i am wrong....

Traps are not strictly gay but more bi-sexual
They are actually into girls aswell and many have wives gf's
They are kinda like cuckolds i guess in that they want to share dick with their gf's or wives?
Are all traps into the whole bbc thing??

Or are they just gay fags

oops, one more ugly man faced monster

All these women have huge clitoris.

I guess im more talking about sissies, but really whats the difference between a trap and a sissy?

I wish. No sauce for this either before anyone asks.

A crosdresser is a guy in womens clothing. Possibly a transvestite, maybe just a twink.

A trap is someone who is completely passable as a genetic female, but has a dick. It could theoretically be a crossdresser, or a shemale, or a transexual. The origin of the term came from posting pictures of shemales from the waist up in straight threads, and then when someone asked for more, revealing the dick. People would warn others before that happened by saying "Don't ask for sauce, it's a trap!"

Dubs but no face.

>but really whats the difference between a dog and a cat?

Alternatively, acknowledge that they have both a hot bod and an ugly face?

>hot bod
>ignoring picture on the left without back arched in the most unnatural fashion ever

Moar? Image search just brings up a dodgy Russian link that doesn't work.

If I'm attracted to the picture, why would I care about the parts I can't see? I'm not looking to date anyone, I'm just whackin' it. I think you're overthinking this.

fap to me

because faces dont matter

#facesdontmatter
could be a new thing

kek
this is why we not have nice things
I miss roze

faces especially dont matter if they have a hot body right?

first time i'm ok with pubes
looks just so nice to shoot thick ropes of cum on

faces dont matter

also look for rose threads, shes not posted in trap threads because shes a cis girl

would force to suck my dick then punch face/10

thank you x

Hey op.

>roze
>girl
>boy
roze is roze
hideyoshi is hideyoshi

If they're posting the face in the picture? Yeah, it matters, because the face is part of the picture. If they're not, why would I care?

Fuck off and die, faggot. No one wants to see this shit.

>being this stupid

moar

I want to see this shit.

>hideyoshi is hideyoshi
Baka & Test?

there's this trap that works at a local staples i want to fuck her so bad

In what way is it stupidity? Not pretending I'm part of some sort of relationship with someone who's picture I've seen?

If I find a picture attractive, I'm not interested in them as a person. Why would it matter? Or is "herp derp" really the extent of your argument?

no. boku no pico.

Second.

He looks better than my beer goggled pick up from last weekend. 0_o
#facesdontmatter

Cute

no Swedish doms here tonight?

well yeah, ugly people love other ugly people, i bet hes right up your alley

You're so insecure lmao

Let people enjoy things you dunce

more

I didn't know Shia LaBeouf went that way.

what is ur name

Hugh Mungus

KEK

would let joe fuck my faggot ass.

Toppest of keks

kill all sissy faggots

fucking cancer cunts need to get off here and onto tumblr/instagram with all the other sad attention whoring fuck ups.

You protest too much, scared of your feelings?

Sup Forums is not your cis safe space.

When did Sup Forums become the redneck version of tumblr?

nice body show ur ass

whos this????????????

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOTGET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

hhhnnnngh... oh my god.
oiled shemales rubbing each other, can it get any better?

One of my fantasies is physically beating a sissy until it curls up and cries then raping it anyway while telling it that it was asking for it

Am I a bad person?

adding:
I wish i had someone to do this with..

If I was the meat in that sandwich!

This shit has always been in Sup Forums, if you don't bump the threads they go away, idiot

nice

I saved a bunch.

More?

Oh good more fake women. You guys really have an unhealthy obsession

Would rek/10