Be me 16yr old poorfag trying to upgrade my shit pc

>be me 16yr old poorfag trying to upgrade my shit pc
>ask this jew to buy the hard drives for $50 since they're old server drives
>"Do you really think I'd sell them to you for $50?"
>trying not to go apeshit on his greedy jew ass
>"If you don't like the offer we can always try and find something else that works. Do you know how long the drives were used for?"
>being super polite, trying to get a good deal
>Get a reply from the jew
>"I don't deal with cheap people, try Walmart"

Raid his ad Sup Forumsros
offer the cheapest fucking prices to trigger his jew mind

kijiji.ca/v-computer-components/kitchener-waterloo/1-terabyte-3-5-hard-drives/1197634227

Other urls found in this thread:

kijiji.ca/v-computer-components/kitchener-waterloo/1-terabyte-3-5-hard-drives/1197634227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ad says the price is 35

caviar blue
>server drive

I wanted all 3 for 50, he asked 35 each

you were trying to buy all of them for $50? they are $35 each. maybe you're the jew OP

Nah i'm just a poorfag plus used server drives tend to be used a lot and some only have a few years left in them

>kijiji.ca/v-computer-components/kitchener-waterloo/1-terabyte-3-5-hard-drives/1197634227

You're asking for half off the entire deal. You're the dirty [spoiler]underage[/spoiler] jew.

Old blues used as server drives r prolly dead and underage kiddo, 18+ site

7s?

they are still already pretty cheap. i wouldn't want to sell them to you either.

You guys do realize that your supposed to lowball then the ad poster is supposed to strike a deal in the middle

Not your personal army, goy

NYPA faget

Also, underage b&

If the crystaldisks for the HDD's are OK, the disks are worth it.

Not your personal army, OP was fag all along.

They're $35 each.

You wanted all for a fucking $50?

Looks like you're the jew you fucking retard.

>I CANT AFFORD SOMETHING
>EVERYONE IS A JEWW1!!!
>Sup Forums, I COMMAND YOU TO RAID!!!
jesus christ buddy, get the fuck out of here

Wow you're retarded then.
Why are you bein a piece of shit? You're asking for a free one and then 5 off the other two. Like 15 bucks a drive instead of 35 what kind of entitle cheap piece of shit asks for more than half off?? Oh yeah, man child faggot op who wants Sup Forums as personal army
Kill yourself

/thread

>be me 16yr old
MODS

If you live in jewistan, sure. Either be willing to pay the asking price or go elsewhere.

Why didn't you offer pocket lint? Might as well if you're making a shitty offer

Underage FAGGOT

That's not how you haggle. You may have valid points to his offer but you should go lower than you did with the expectation of going up from there.

Maybe start out asking for one for $20, increase to $35 for a pair, or who the fuck knows. Just don't throw all your money on the table at once.

>seagate
>functioning hard drive
choose one

also yes caviar blue is not a server drive

Wow thats actually good advice thanks

Get a job you fucking jew

No prob, but more advice. If you're under 18 don't announce it here.

This isn't runescape you faggot. Get a fucking job and try not being a jew next time.

No it isn't. You don't ask for $15 off of a $35 item you fucking nigger. You suggest $50 for 2 and hope he settles for $55.

You probably go to McShits and when they tell you its 3.99 for a BigCrap, you ask, "Will you take 2.50? What's the lowest you'll take???" Fucking lowballers.

The only jew is you