Fucking rekt mate

Fucking rekt mate

Other urls found in this thread:

nieuws.tpo.nl/2016/09/13/isis-slacht-slachtoffers-als-dieren-af-nieuwe-executievideo/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're a fucking piece of shit.

That's the most badass rekt I've ever seen

You can put a human being killed slowly with a knife in the throat.
But this?

faggot

Did he die?

Jaja, OH YES MY DUDE!!

>When the beat drops.gif

TIME FOR TACOS ELEPHANTOS.

The answer is yes .

no, the intended victim did not.

this is not a YLYL thread faggot

>you just stab me in head?
>am I stabbed in head?
>I am stabbed in head.
>why you stab me in head?

Where did this happen?

Story?

SEE WHAT HAPPENED, WAS THEY ATE BAD TACOS THEN ASKED THE DOCTOR TO TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED. MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY WERE CANSEROUS FAGGOTS WHO KEPT ASKING USELESS QUESTIONS IN A REKT THREAD. COULD BE WRONG. PROBABLY NOT WRONG.

Patient was a high ranker in rival cartel. Dude in white had his family threatened, usual stuff, either you take out the Scorpion, or your family goes in the wood chipper.

Pablo had no choice but to sneak in as a dialysis aide and fire bomb him.

he had a cold
doc prescribed fire to warm the cold

Dipsy's Origin Story

Right through the brain. Its a shame there was no adrenaline dump. Meat's probably tainted.

I fucking hate this

>Why?

I can feel all that shit, and I dont know why

>Them is a good ""rekt""

>yfw you realize it's not a misogynist whistling

Fuck, second day in a row that they let fucking kids out early. We get it, you're edgy, fuck off.

fuck you, also fake

edgy waste of space

Lvl 99 bard

HUH. NOW I'M CONFUSED. WHAT EXACTLY DOES THIS PIC SHOW TO MAKE YOU THINK IT'S FAKED? I MEAN THERES RED FOR THE BLOOD, AND THERES A METAL LOOKING BARREL OF A GUN. THEN THE GUN SHOW TEASHIRT. THIS IS TOTALLY LEGIT, BRO.

Pretty sure that missed, camera on the side of the train

you think?
doesn't look fake to me..

Father of 3 here, fucking hating these videos more than anything! It makes me sick, every single time. Those poor little bastards.

HAHA OH YEAH THAT'S HILARIOUS
MAN HOW ARE YOU THAT ORIGINAL
I'VE NEVER HEARD ANYONE SAY THAT
HAHA OH MAN

FUCK OFF REDDIT PEOPLE DON'T SEE YOUR COMMENT AND THINK LIKE THAT THEY FUCKING CRINGE LIKE I DID GO BACK TO YOUR SHITTY WEBSITE

Yeah those videos are really sad but at least most of them aren't white

WELL AS YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHERE THESE VIDS ARE FROM, AND YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T SEE THEM IN THE NEWS, AND WHILE I CAN SEE IT MAKES YOU ILL, WHY ARE YOU NOT MORE UPSET ABOUT THE LIES HILLARY CLINTON IS GETTING AWAY WITH EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY DAY? ALSO TACO TUESDAY.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

This man is gonna be in a deep depression forever

>Close up on her shoes
>They are just cheap Skechers and not anything fancy
At least wear some sexy shoes

Wow what a loser. You did it. You killed him. Good job. Calm down now.

Yup thats what happens when they wake up on the op table

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

A gif that should have remained a jpg

What's a "cheetoe"?

kek

He fucked him anyways

That's how they spell it in the Faglands

webm not related

Latest video from those retarded anal retentive closet homosexual cunts ISIS.

nieuws.tpo.nl/2016/09/13/isis-slacht-slachtoffers-als-dieren-af-nieuwe-executievideo/

i need to know what's happening here?

Sauce?

"What you wanna do today tyrone? Wanna hit up tetnis park?"

"Naw nigga let's go catch a stray cat and feed it to that crazy nigga at the corner of dirt and aluminum"

I have no idea. But I've been told it's the UK and not the slavic sport that I named it

He would have been fine, he'd have totally made it if he hadn't fucked around taking his feet off the pedals.

THAT'S IT.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE FUCK TO BEGIN... WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU FIND TACOS SOMETHING TO JOKE ABOUT? YOU THINK BECAUSE YOU GET TO SIT IN YOUR WARM HOMES ON A COMPUTER THAT YOU CAN JUST JOKE ABOUT TASTY THINGS LIKE THIS? WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS? THIS IS VERY FUCKED UP, YET CRAZY ASSFUCKS LIKE YOU ARE POSTING TACO THINGS LIKE IT'S NOTHING. SICK FUCKS, DOING THIS SHIT DOES FUCKING NOTHING. SO YOU WANT TO COME ON AN TACOBOARD TO BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT THINGS LIKE THIS? LET ME TELL YOU GUYS, YOU ARE ALL FUCKING TACOS. YOU WOULD NEVER BE USEFUL TO THE TAQUERIA WORLD WITH SUCH BEHAVIOR YOU PRESENT. HONESTLY WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE YOU TACO GUYS EVEN EXIST? I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ABOUT HALF OF WHAT PEOPLE HAVE GONE THROUGH FROM THEN TILL NOW WHEN THEY HAVE SOMEONE THEY'VE KNOWN DIE OF HUNGER. YOU ARE ALL SUCH DISGUSTING BULLIES. ISN'T IT BAD ENOUGH THAT PEOPLE GO THROUGH HARDSHIPS OF THEIR TACOS? SERIOUSLY WHAT DO YOU GUYS REALLY FIND FUNNY ABOUT THIS? STUPID FUCKERS I'M SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW THAT I WISH I CAN FUCKING EAT MY COMPUTER SCREEN LIKE A TACO SO THAT MY MOUTH CAN GET A GOOD TASTE OF THAT TACO OF YOURS, OP. SICK FUCKS. SERIOUSLY, JUST FUCKING GROW UP AND ACTUALLY ACT PROPERLY ABOUT TACOS. STUPID FUCK, KEEP EATING THOSE TACOS THAT YOU STAIN ON YOUR SHIRTS EVERY DAY.

ALSO, TACOS.

I know I should probably feel bad (and it's not that I don't.), but I'm also kind of impressed. I mean that is a seriously fast decap, I couldn't do one nearly do fast with what REALLY looks like a pocket-knife too... it's insane!

The production values are so fucking high on this one I can't wait for idiotic sheltered westerners to claim it's fake when it shows up here in webm form

I posted that by mistake. The file name doesnt match. But yeah your right.

The fact that it's like a twelve year old boy has a lot to do with the speed of the beheading

WHAT SLAVIC SPORT IS THIS?
mass squad kick boxing

thought that was a person they threw in the pot
realized it wasn't and was just them cooking their food alive and lost interest

The kick of his legs as his little nervous system is crushed is pretty heartbreaking.

STOP SHOUTING!

how do you think you get the feathers off a bird? you snap their neck and boil them.

fake and gay. that's a fucking doll

I just named it that. People keep telling me it's the UK...

But this is definitely Mexico!

you realise no one died in that right?

You're retarded. Track down the longer version if your petty little sheltered brain can't wrap itself around the concept of child murder

If you're not joking, that's a dogo. It's also alive when they put it in...

It just looks more quick than it does brutal. Like he's this professional and beheadings is just this thing he does all the time. It would be amazingly scary being that kid too, but that'll teach him to stop throwing the newspaper into the gutter.

Is he masturbating in public... To the smell of his more than likely nasty ass shoe?

Yeah, throw gas everywhere and light the room on fire. good plan pablo.

>Track down the longer version
You track it down, faggot. You're the one who has to prove it's real.

yes.

Yessir

Hurray red team!

I've jacked off to this before, he ends up going for it anyway

well i havent seen it, i fucking kekd