F*CK! Hi Sup Forums.

>Be me
>Don't trust my girlfriend with her male friends
>Install spycams in my house
>Currently at my job
>Just logged onto the camera feed
>See her with this guy
>He looks tough

What do I do!? The Dubs can decide. Honestly I'm really upset and I'll do what the dubs say. But don't get too lewd cause I don't want her to get triggered.

murder them

you know she has male friends why are you surprised hes hanging on the couch at her house?
also if dubs you dont do anything and keep being a weak cuck

check that shit nigga

Checked. Time to be a cuck

have fun with it cuck

fag

text her ask what she up to, if she tells she is at home ask alone and tell you have a suprise
>find a suprise just in case she tell she is
then find out if she cheats

Damn >< This is O P here. I really wish I didn't need to be a cuck. But I guess I have no choice now. He is a really tough Pepe anyway. I coudn't handle him. Should I tell her I know she is cucking me?

God you really are a beta male. If shes cheating on you kick her out. If she just has a friend over a does nothing stop being such an insecure faggot

FUCKING LOLZ gud job

is this the current picture? because google had it first.

Tell her that you don't like the fact that she has straight male friends. And if she comes up with ''You don't trust me'' bullshit, tell her that she doesn't care about you and your feelings.
Which is worse in a relationship than trust issues.

For example, she does say she loves you, but doesn't give a fuck about how you feel and thinks that her life and freedom is more important than yours.

And if you really, really love someone, you'll do anything for that person.

Trust me, I broke up first and only love, because I thought she wouldn't be happy with me and that she deserves better.

Oh god I fucking hate birthdays...they always make me more depressed than usual.

> Damn > >

Yeah xD Crazy ha? He he :p

Please don't mention suicide. Its a real trigger for me. I'm feeling really uncomfortable right now. Good advice though!

What she doing with the guy? If dubs post link to spycam so we can view it.

you know the real solution to all of this is to just go to her and speak your mind openly, then put the gun in your mouth and kill yourself.

Your triggering is triggering me so stop being triggered because it makes me triggered
>triggered

Suck his cock

Marry her

Live the dream

Go Steelers

She looks obese, it's just her personal trainer, she's getting in shape for you

>my first honest reply today
>tfw I fell for the b8

Oh god I'm such a fucking faggot. This makes everything worse than it already is.
I really need to just do it.

Are you fucking happy now, OP??

this

Is she fucking him yet?

Dude watch out, thats the white supremacist Pepe "the frog".