Enter bedroom

>enter bedroom
>See this
>wat do?

wonder who the hell put a spiral staircase in my bedroom

Regard my physical security compromised and start destroying my drives.

ask to see her feminine penis.

why?
"We had to do some renovating for the photoshoot."

If people break multiple decent locks and place something sexy in my bedroom to distract me it's probably not for a good cause. Don't have anything specific to hide, just going to assume that people who pick locks to put naked people in my room are also capable of blackmailing me based on whatever information they may find. If they're already in my room then the game is already lost, but would still nuke the drives.

well thought-out answer but if you got nothing to hide why not just try to get with her?

turn 360° and walk away

This

Ask my wife when we put stairs in our bedroom

Throw it in, impregnate her and then never call her

This shit is far to obvious as a honey pot. Doesn't matter how little I have to hide.

Wonder why I am James Bond and who the villain is who sent this wicked temptress, all while ejaculating violently in my tailored pants.

Start replacing ugly floral carpet.

how does one ejaculate violently?
but isn't it worth a night with her if you can get it?

Turn 360 degrees and walk away...

Have you seriously never had basic security training? This is like counter-intelligence 101, don't sleep with the hot russian girl who just suddenly dumps into your life and wants to have sex.

I don't think spy movies are real and she's polish.

call my buddy who has a 9 inch dick to come over and fuck her while I watch and jerk off :)

why not do it yourself?

jerking off is something you do yourself

Good for you then.

why not try fucking her?

Autism in a nut shell.

Force feed her hard boiled eggs

I'm not doing shit until I know for sure what's between her legs.
I don't have enough information to proceed.

its obvious OP wants to do another round of "who will cum last to Patrycja"

"Excuse me miss, but I don't think you're in the right house. I suggest you replace your clothes and leave at once."

And if he does you'll shoot him like the sub-human filth he is right? If not Kys

*Him/his

yeah what's wrong with that?

Put PenOs in VagOOO

she meets your standards?

That's what I'm trying to test.