Anyone know how to illegally make your internet faster

Anyone know how to illegally make your internet faster
Also illegal tips thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CWvLoBOjCj0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

channel 14 on your router could make it go faster depending your area and if you are not Japanese is illegal. Good luck being disconnected every time you use your microwave through

if yo have a hakerlet hardware and can hacks thy bandwith yimulatin a cable guy on the client side, than you can hav ths

since you dont even hacks firmware
you never have this

bump for interest

if you have self checkout in your supermarket buy cheap stuff and weight the expensive stuff instead (for poor people, i would pay for the cheap cola but put the normal one instead)

Elaborate in layman's terms.

The easiest thing you can do is tap onto multiple wifis at once and do your thing with multiple IPs. Easy to do and leaves minimal footprint.

The hardest thing you can do, is fuck with your ISP during signing up phaise and get yourself basically unlimited speed. I don't know the technical details of this -- I just read ages ago some theoretical ways to do this with some old modems. That was like 10 years ago.

nobody in this thread knows what they're talking about.

Delete system 32

Turbocharger

download more ram, it gets stored on your router

People, OP posted a reasonable, legit question. No need to be faggots in return

cringe

Don't have shitty service or live in a shitty area where shitty service is your only option.
45$ month for 200+ down.

Please, do go on.

you clearly don't know what you're talking about

Steal moneys
Upgrade Abo at Provider
Profit

channel 14 is reserved for military, and can't be accessed just by changing the settings. It might boost your wifi if all the other channels are already filled with other router (if you are in a big town or university). the two main problems are that you need a Japanese router to connect to that channel (only country were clients can use it) and it's kind of near the frequency of microwaves your wifi is gonna crash next time you warm up your hot pockets.

10 years is a long time and there's a limited market for professional niggers. In my current job I don't need exact knowledge of how the internet backbone works. It would be an interesting thing to know, but ultimately useless.

You want to highlight your detailed knowledge without introducing any of it, and I for one think you've done good job so far.

So please, continue.

are you close to your telephone pole?

watch this vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=CWvLoBOjCj0

now, at 0:51 you can see him start to take the cable off, they are tagged green (live) and red (dead), and at 1:17 he uses his tool to unscrew the connection.

now what you need is a Trilithic DSP 360 like the one i've posted, so that once you're up on your pole, just test the wires for the fastest connection and switch yours with that one.

just look up Wifi Analyzer on android, you'll see what channels are already filled by routers and what channels are empty. you will also see that channel 14 is empty. google it.