Whats hos fucking problem?

Whats hos fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mK8C6VxjWGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3rd series is the point Im dropping this show

1st series was fantastic with the 2nd only saved by a certain big guy's appearance

I think you meant
>wo's 'is fokin problem

I want to understand why? you preferred 3 over 2? srs question

sry 2 over 3

Id say they're on the same level just with series 2 having better characters with solomon and sabini.

this show really took a dive, the first series was brilliant

the performances of 3 were excellent. However the plot and writing were not there for me. still entertaining as fuck though

Is it me or is Hardy taking the piss with his accent? The dude is literally toeing the fucking line between a drunk bane and high connery.

the darkness has a hold on him.
>implying littlefinger

Can someone PLEASE upload episode 6
It's only on netflix US and I can't find any link for some reason.

Fuck yeah I forgot season 3 got added. I'm gonna marathon it tomorrow

Its not worth it dude pls.

dontvpaycattention to these shitvposters. its actually decent/good.
inb4 everyone hates on me

How can we hate you when its obvious you didnt watch season 3.

For just stop after season 2, the wait was not worth it.

It's the season finale dude.. it would suck so much to wait another week

It fucking sucks as it is. Hardy was the only good thing about it and hes only in it for 10mins max.

reminded again that tv is wrong and has fucking terrible taste
Season 3>season1

dont get me started on how much of a twat you are. Just tell me how you have come to that thinking?

This

>[yiddish-inflected cockney mumbling intensifies]

You're a fucking idiot if you actually think this.

He owns the scene whenever he's in it.

>"You people chased my mom with dogs across the snow."

Based Solomons. He shittalks Arthur, spits on Romanovs, finds out what Tommy's up to without even needing to be told and gets in on it, and doesn't give a shit about anything except not getting fucked over for being a Jew. This is the guy Michael needs to be hanging around if he's looking for revenge against pedo priests.

>Arthur? Arthur! Shalom
he's fucking hilarious

I'm enjoying certain parts of season 3 so far but that gangster feeling of the first season isn't there and the writing isn't as good as season 2.

I don't know if they could even top that finale.
youtube.com/watch?v=mK8C6VxjWGk

Was Arthur getting molested?

2bh the whole pedo priest plot seems a bit excessive - we already know the priest is a shitcunt. Also it just seems to convenient that the priest villain touched up Michael as a kid to boot

what a fuckup of a decently relevant character

Series 1
>feels emasculated as he begrudgingly knew he wasn't the head of the family. feels like he let himself down for this. Gets fucked over by Dad again
Series 2
>rawr Im an animal Im the wildcard Shelby you dont want to mess with me
Series 3
>Im a religious man I dont want no part of this crime stuff but I will regretfully kill a man because thats my job

Guess they had to go all-out to give Michael some kind of development not related directly to Pol, who is being stupidly selfish this season and is going to get burned before much longer.

its clearly showing how badly its gone off the boil since the creator fucked off to do another project with Tom Hardy, Taboo.

>someone sold this to me as British Boardwalk Empire

>watch first episode
>occasionally it turns into a musical

I call it perfect rational development. He knows he's a beast and wants to be a better man, but keeps getting put in these situations that only display that he's still a beast. Couple that with his woman ball-busting him every time he does something the Bible says not to and he's probably going to die of a heart attack long before Apaches scalp him.

Arthur wants to be a good man, but blood is blood and he won't just up and ditch his family. Then you've got Tommy and John who are too selfish to let him be.

He's got the Flanders Blues and he's just fucked already from killing so many people and they want to keep him on the leash as their mad dog. It's sick.