Ask a heavily-tattooed, non-degenerate, neo-conservative anything

Ask a heavily-tattooed, non-degenerate, neo-conservative anything.

>Inb4 racist (more black friends than you...unless you're black)
>inb4 mysoginist (long term qt gf mfw)
>inb4 heavily-tattooed/non-degenerate, pick one.

How did the Ottoman empire fall?

>Gf

>long term

>conservative

thread that needle

So how much did it cost becoming the human sketchbook?

Wtf is a neo conservative?
Why does Sup Forums hate tattoos so much?
And
Can I see your girlfriends soles please?

Also what kinda tats you got?

What's your opinion on the direction the Star Wars series?

To my understanding it was because, for centuries, the ruling elite was trying to pull it's subjects towards westernisation which created animosity amongst devout Muslims which encompassed most of the population. It became most apparent during the reign of (some brown guy) Attaturk? Who banned the Fez and forced the European european alphabet on the Turkish people. Then ww1 happened. Seems similar to what's happening now in turkey except the ruling elite have realised that the best way to stay in power is to pander to extremist sentiment rather than try to stamp it out. Sorry if that's a less than scholarly interpretation but I'm recalling from memory.

What doth life?

You racist fuck, just cuz I'm black doesn't mean I have more black friends than you.

I honestly don't understand what you're getting at. Please explain

About £2000 but most have been done by friends for free

I am a realistic libertarian with vaguely anarchistic sentiment who pursues classical western ideals. But what it really means is that I'm a tolerant cultural "fascist". In other words; my ideal world stresses regional autonomy and objective excellence. Fuck post-Marxist shite.

And shit loads, kind of traditional English illustration style.

I hate Boyega and the chick w/e her name is, they act like pubescent Shakespearean wannabes. So much unexplained jostling and quivering and open mouthed gawping. Give me a "fuck you I couldn't care less" demeanour any day. And what direction? They just repeated the first film. Even down to the poorly replicated anti-climactic end scene. That giant laser looks pretty kickass tho. What do you think?

Can you show a picture of her tits with a timestamp please

To spake thusly

I like you.
Your gf is beautiful btw... Nice one

Lol calm down kaffir

No haha

Cheers dude. Are you getting that just from her feet?

Well yea that's all you've posted but I can tell she's a hottie lol