What is your favorite album and who is your favorite tripfriend?

what is your favorite album and who is your favorite tripfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5TnBize580
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I filter all tripcodes on sight and I suggest you do the same

Sup Forums is an anonymous imageboard and you compromise the integrity of the site whenever you use a tripcode that is not needed for the purpose of a single thread

How can you have one favorite album?

Me!

what is a tripcode ?

some sort of wire ?

Yep, some sort of wire

What happened with Abelian? He was really chill.

brand?

>What happened with Abelian?
he got caught lying his ass off about everything. he even pretended to be in a different state, no joke

Diamond Dogs
Prismadoll.

what a retard lmao.

Definitely my favorite pop album. His other works were good but this was really one for the ages, and is in my opinion the best album of the last 25 years by a fairly wide margin. It's already very well regarded but it can't be understated just how good it is and how well it has held up.

Lied about his taste, his life, where he lived, what college he went to, everything. He disappeared from here, his RYM account's dead and all that. I think the guy's overall kinda "know it all" attitude towards music kinda gave it away.

A good lesson for newer people/those that don't frequent here all the time: some people are obviously faking it for shits and giggles, but there are others like him who put up a character just for the sake of appearances. Wasn't long back when a dude on /rym/ got exposed for doing the same thing, samefagging compliments to himself. Moral of the story, your taste isn't what makes you, it's how much you get out of your taste that really makes you.

sup prismadoll

>""tripfag"" drame
>RYM drame

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

JUST LISTEN TO MUSIC. STOP BEING DRAME WHORESSSSSS

Be glad you weren't here in 2010.

>newfag detected

Man, this was a decent album (5-6/10) but best album of 25 years? I just cant see it, man. The competition is wayy too thick. This doesnt even make my top 10 (by a lot). To each, his own, I suppose, though.

Ive been jamming this for like a week straight and it hasnt tired me at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5TnBize580

tripfag drama is a part of Sup Forums, sadly.
i dont know, sometimes it's useful to use a trip if you are a (((tastemaker))) or something. the problem is when a tripfag starts being an attention whore.

whats wrong with attentionwhoring

>newfag detected
stop

this is why you filter all tripcodes on site, to avoid drama like that. I do not understand what is so hard about this. If everyone were to filter the tripfags they would have to drop their code in order to communicate with people

Just a matter of taste. I tend to listen to singer-songwriters and more traditional pop. Other than that it's mostly Stoner, Art Music, or World. I don't "get" the more innovative genres like industrial, noise, or ethereal minimalist compositions. They are by no means bad, just not the affinity of a complacent listener. If it isn't broke don't fix it.

Aside for hip hop. That entire genre is disgusting.

Witchy is pretty cool. Got into Melvins by his suggestion.

fuck off bitchfinder
aren't you like 35, why are you on Sup Forums?

Daily reminder to ignore tripfags.

bump

Witchfinder is a good poster.

I also have an inexplicable affection for Montie, even though he is a shitty poster.

This is a 30+ board, my dude.

Thanks. I don't spend too much time around here like I used to, so I don't keep up with who's who. But I'm sure you're rad dudes as well.

>bink moon
>not binka moon

unty

I'm seriously craving an unty rant
He hasn't done one in so long
I just need it like a junkie needs another hit

>unty
>favorite anything
I hope that it's only for entertainment.

im sorry i failed you user. listening to it again he does say binka moon a lot. but the line that always got stuck in my head was "ehhhhhhhhs a bink moon..."

Unty is dead

pete

>tfw Lazare is dead
We need trips like him to scare away casual and normal fags

Does anyone have a collection of the best unty rants? Please post them, hes my favorite as well

I know. I heard :(

we need gorespammer for that

basically this

I saw him in a crusher thread a few days ago. He resurfaces occasionally but it's rare, and never what it was before.
What happened to you, my sweet summer sperg.

HotOpinion

sky

Really? Someone told me he killed himself on cam

Nah I definitely saw him in one of the first crusher threads. He went on some mini rant cause some people assumed he liked the album and he apparently "didn't have time for that nonsense" or something like that.
He's cut down on posting a lot though.

>c
28 results
>ca
11 results
>cav
0 results

Probably because of the embarrassing shit that happened with Emily

literally who

Ikr

OTC - Black Foliage

Indifferent to trips