Well fuck

well fuck.

apparently the new person moving in our building is a trans-fag.
not entirely sure that he is moving in but i hope not.

he smokes weed so I should be able to get connects from him, so thats good i suppose.

normally i am more of the transfags are mentally ill, but that said i am somewhat tolerant of them to a degree.

never had to deal with one for more than 15 seconds at a time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrqnqNFAAmw&ab_channel=THEREDDRAGON
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>15 seconds at a time
just enough to make a transaction and/or to greet when passing by if you want, as long as he's useful in a way try to endure it

The kind of people you usually see advocating for LGBT rights and really putting themselves out there are typically the most radical of their kind. Most just want to fit in and get on with their lives, believe it or not.

i suppose you are right, he is fairly young from what i can tell, but definitely kappapride.

oh so it only takes u fifteen seconds ... dad would be proud

what are transfags i checked online and apparently they are something of a dietary problem that causes obesity

exactly what it sounds like.

Put your penis in him/her

Transgender people.

Make her your wife.

>50 shekels have been deposited on your account
i'm sure no one will figure out that you're shitposting faggot propaganda

nah, i'm not gay, lol.

this.

true speak

O.K....Derrr

leave the poor girl alone you fucking redneck

if it has a dick and doesn't look very convincingly like a girl to me, its a man.

You are spending a lot of time thinking about this transfag for someone who claims to not be gay and only can tolerate a transperson for 15 seconds

I don't like hanging out with faggots?

I can tolerate them to a degree, but really that's about it.

going to be seeing this dude around every other day most likely.
Not very comfortable with the idea, sorry to say.
I just have a problem with them because they are mentally ill, it is a fact and it is treatable.

What about them makes you uncomfortable? I find it odd that spending time in the presence of faggots should make you uncomfortable, unless you aren't very comfortable with your own sexuality in the first place.

He dresses like a girl and likes dicks inside him. Beyond that he's just another person that eats, shits, and sleeps. You're spending way too much time thinking about it you faggot.

The three trans people I know aren't fuckwits. You'll be fine.

op here, essentially this post and this video.