First, I am not trying to be edgy or disrespectfull, really

First, I am not trying to be edgy or disrespectfull, really.
I am not american, and watching things about the WTC in 09/11 I am curious.

Is there a a lot of talking about the place being haunted or cursed today?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/@53.6531716,-2.6313641,3a,22.2y,290.8h,81.58t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sSwKmdEtKG4AAAAQvPGat7Q!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

American here. Not offensive at all. Bump for interest. I want to go to there some day.

get to x

>visit there from another country
>get spooped
>can confirm

Huh, I forgot about /x/.
Thank you.

Elaborate, please?

Wouldn't recommend, the place has a really sad atmosphere, specially when there are families crying.
I would never come back

So you can't just, sit around and eat a sandwich? Is that seen as disrespectful?

I'll try to look for the links, but I read one story where a bunch of people saw weird shit. It was the field office of the police or some shit right near there. It was the place where the people's family and friends were posting pictures of the dead on the walls and kind of became the defacto mourning spot. Heard there were lots of cold spots and voices but it's been a while since I've seen that

lots of places where muslims have been are haunted

for example, a typical english market

google.co.uk/maps/@53.6531716,-2.6313641,3a,22.2y,290.8h,81.58t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sSwKmdEtKG4AAAAQvPGat7Q!2e0!3e2!7i13312!8i6656

Yeah, I don't think it's a turism thing.

I don't think so user.

There is a security team with x-ray n shit. Not sure if you can enter the place with food

You'd be seen as weird for having an appetite at a place like that

Checked.

Ameritard here. As far as I know I have never heard of any hauntings. Of course that would make sense as there are no such thing as ghosts and no after life.

The thing most people in the US talk about is how the .gov did 9/11. I personally think it's bullshit but I firmly believe the US shot down the 4th plane in PA.

Well, if I'm gonna stake out for ghosts I'll get hungry after a while.

Maybe this is why I don't have many friends.

Go at night. If foreign, pretend you don't speak English. You'll be good to go

Take a look, top/middle of steel...this isn't photo shopped...see the face?

Visited ground zero in 2005-6? I remember it was fenced up but you could walk around it. It was eerily quite for its location. I remember the sound of the NYC traffic simply wasn't present while walking around the path.

No one would say anything but you'd be that guy that went to the place where 3000 Americans were burned to death and ate a fucking sandwich.

But it is a bit touristy. I'm from the area (New Jersey) and we see tourists there all the time. Its just not a selfie kind of tourist place its more of a silent contemplation kind of place.

Yea that'll be great, because the last person who was foreign and weird went so well XD

Who in the world cares about america, really

nobody

Shhhh

Can't see it

Born and raised in NYC but I've only ever visited once when it was under construction still. Like the user above said, it was just really quiet. You could see the stuff they were building through some parts of the fence... Uh I doubt there's ghosts though. I don't plan on visiting the place even though I'm 45 minutes away. If I happen to pass by, it's just a coincidence.

Double dubs speaks the truth

Thank you user! So it's a usual talk, the place being haunted?

This was what I wanted, the opinion of the regular american.
>The thing most people in the US talk about is how the .gov did 9/11
Really? I thought this was strong in other countries, but just a minority in USA.

>pic
This one?

I care about stories. Hence the thread.

YEP, CURSED BY JEWS

not at all, but I live in florida, so I wouldn't know what people in the area would say

there were a lot of mothman prophecies about the mothman being present in the bottom lobby of the towers right after

Regular, sane Americans don't believe that hogwash.

Forgot pic, fuck.

Brit here, you watching ITV op?
I went last year, it was an odd atmosphere. I personally felt quite reflective, but there were quite a few people taking selfies and smiling - to me that just didn't sit right. I got the same feeling at the Tower of London poppy field. Seemed like a bunch of people who went there to post it on facebook rather than actually take in where they were.

weeping wall

Its not haunted and if you asked a New Yorker they'd probably punch you in the face.

You can go be a tourist but be respectful.

Do: Sit by the pool and reflect on life

Don't: Take out some ghost meter you bought on amazon and walk around like an autistic idiot.

Huh, now I am curious about this one. Gonna look it up, thank you!

Not Brit nor ITV mate. I've never visited, but I agree with you. It's not about respect and these things...
>to me that just didn't sit right
This.

>Its not haunted and if you asked a New Yorker they'd probably punch you in the face.
That's why I the start of my post. Of course I wouldn't ask this to a average New Yorker.

>You can go be a tourist but be respectful.
I don't intend to.

>Do: Sit by the pool and reflect on life
>Don't: Take out some ghost meter you bought on amazon and walk around like an autistic idiot.
Neither one looks like a good tour, honestly.