I want to give hugs and kisses but there ain't nobody around. What do I do to satisfy my touch hunger?

I want to give hugs and kisses but there ain't nobody around. What do I do to satisfy my touch hunger?

get a cat

Hug and kiss me

A-are you a grill

Cat is disgusted

Hug yourself to death

DS?

I'm allergic to those cute fluffy balls of love....

Partially...

Зa вaми выeхaли. Ocтaвaйтecь нa мecтe.

Pussy

Become a manwhore.

Everybody knows russians can't hug other russians or else we form a snowman.

I don't care. Just hug me

I CAN'T REACH YOU
THE SCREEN'S TOO THICK

P-please teach me the way to become a quality :manwhore".

we need to prove it one more time though

Please come, those tights aren't good enough for the eternal lonely coldness I've got inside.

Poles made out of wood or concrete. Wood and concrete don't cry.

where do you live

are u using razor for shaving ur legs?

Not Moscow. Does that makes not worthy of warmth?

Razor+wax or else small hairs keep sticking out against the grain.

Suck yourself off.
If you can't reach, well, then I find you a new purpose in life.
Go on

But... girls can't suck themselves off, you silly.

I want to receive (and sometimes give) hugs and kisses but there ain't nobody around.

Post belly

>partial

See, You can then

Are all brits always hungry for some tummy or is it just you?
Also, are you stalking me?

We actually cry a lot

This shouldn't happen. If homeless people recieve free food from special places then lonely people must have special places to get hugs too.

You're assuming too much.

>are you stalking me
Wat

>Does that makes not worthy of warmth?

I'd warm you up with a flamethrower, filthy degenerate.

There was a brit who kept asking me the same exact thing. Also, he always appears at the same time I do. That bothers me.

>special places to get hugs
That's really does sounds like a special place, but I don't think they exist, at least not here...

stick your bloody flamethrower up your pissing arse m8

It is. But it would take me a lot of time to get to you since I don't have a car

You should create one and then you will never ever be without hugs!

>since I don't have a car

Underage detected.

b-but no one would want to join..

Poor little ruskie, I'd give you a hug regardless of who you are.... And a better trade deal :3

Yeah I remember him I'm just copying what he says as it's a good request tbqh
Post belly pls

>I want to give hugs and kisses but there ain't nobody around. What do I do to satisfy my touch hunger?

That ain't possible, everybody loves hugs so there will be a lot of people! You just need a few startup hugs to begin that's all.

t. ford focus

gays OUT

Oook, but you know the rules. You've got to persuade me for a while first.

>I'd give you a hug
YAY, WARM SOFT AMERICAN HUGS

>trade deal
wait... what?

Just play World of tanks like a good russian.

I ain't gay cause I ain't gay, you feel me?

Computer games make people lonelier!

Post more Kyouko.

Oh, that's me.

Sorry, I'm not stalking you. It's just that we both post in these anime (real) threads. I'll stop if that's bothering you. Thought you enjoyed the attention.

Can't be arsed desu
Tired sorry

You're always on time as if you know beforehand. That's what creeps me out.
Posting a new pic because you have obviously seen the old ones.

You're a literal baka. Literally a full throttle baka.

99% chance were giving Russia a better deal so they have access to our market to sell and buy.

Why are you so lonely thou senpai? Go ice skating today, I go for fun even in FL :3

Shoe on head

Dunno, I don't think it's just me though. I certainly started the belly thing, but I know there's at least 6 other brits who post in these threads, so they might be asking as well.

idk been ages since I last saw a thread with you

Bit rude desu

>Why are you so lonely thou senpai?
Because I don't know how to be interesting...

>Go ice skating today
Ice skating is haaa~rd... I've never tried it but it looks hard and I'm afraid of making a fool of myself showing up on an ice rink with no idea how to put skates on.

There is a belly pic waiting for you. You just have to work for it a little bit ))

fuck off to /fg/ pedojew

I love you

post it, hugs-slut

>post it, hugs-slut
That's... not exactly what I had in mind.

Go during weekdays when no people are there, watch a few videos, the tighter the skates the easier it is to learn.

I'm not into traps and I'm good on girls, but maybe you should make a discord and make a group of online friends? The Brit anons seem to have good bantz. Also you don't have to be interesting, the second you try to simply be anything you fail.

Hah, I'd love to be more romantic, but I'm currently working. On a slightly related note, I had sex with a girl (female) not long ago and jesus I was so fucking bored. Soon as I got home and started jeering off to catgirls (male), it was instant cummin.

So I'm on cuties (like youself) for a good long while.

You guys really have became faggots since the fall of the Soviet union.

Nice of you, but it's not true though.

I'm certain if you don't have a chance to hug someone at least twice a week then it's not a relationship of any kind. Friends or... more.

>I'm not into traps
Who said ANYTHING about traps?!

how do i make my legs slimmer

I covered both bases my dude.

You like dressing up cute regardless, you like Chinese cartoons, why not see if there are any Lolita meet ups? Thats why my autist gf does. Or kikebook (or ruskie equivalent) to see local groups that share your interests.

Just trying to be constructive. Ice skating is fun, really.

>I had sex
Eww... Sure you may not have the time to be romantic but you 100% sure have the time to be nice and at least to don't tell me that you've got someone else other than me.

>So I'm on cuties (like youself) for a good long while.
Awwww~. Here you go.

Russian posters are fucking trash fuck you all

Don't carry weights, don't squat. Basically, be a lazy blob like me.

THICCCC

I don't get this retarded muscovite meme about FF. Here Fords are very rare, everyone drives either Japanese or Korean cars.

Serious question how big is your dick?

> don't squat.
how do i get a thicc butt then

What are you talking about? There are a few rude ones sure, but most of them are nice. The one itt never said anything mean.

We were always like that.

I ain't no fitness trainer, I just don't eat beef and pork and that's it. Do appreciate the way you make compliments though.

L-lewd.

D'you want the old ones?

We need an over-internet hug machine. I'd use the shit out of it. On you.

You should really squat
You are lucky in having such a nice body many people on /cb/ would kill for it
Don't put it to waste get some 2kg or 5kg weights and squat every day
It would make you extra qt

okay okay whatever you say, do you want the old pics though??

Of course

Thank for humouring me.

And hey, warmth in the bed is better than no warmth. She's asked me for a drink, you haven't. So all is fair play in love and war.

UNNF~ thank for the pic :3

Still love to see your budge and belly button.

:) I wish I was smart enough to invent one, but when I'm hugging my pillow to sleep tonight I will pretend it's you.

I'm not posting them just like that. But it was nice to know you want to see them ))

That would be the sweetiest thing!

>Still love to see your budge
Nuh-uh, not happening, love.

Wait! Or is it a rude thing to say? I'm confused now...

Understandable since we've all assumed you're a boy (girl), but might be actually actually girl.

Well, I'm fine with what I've got. I guess it also requires buying you dinner first before anything else.

What are French gays like and where is the best place to find them?

>we've all assumed you're a boy (girl), but might be actually actually girl.
I wonder why. Statistically speaking isn't it much more likely to be an actual woman instead of trap/trans/drag queen/whatever faggot name?

>What are French gays like
i don't know, i'm straight heterosexual, i only like cute girl

>where is the best place to find them?
in paris "le marais" is notorious for his gay community.

Who knows with this being Sup Forums and all.

But I assume it is because >her tends to post in these anime gay threads, so people assume so.

>love74
Oh, so it's 74 on the scale of how much?

>cute girl
Oh, that's sooooooo nice of you ))

I would much prefer you cooking it yourself. OR if it's a an out dinner then I would love to try fish n chips cause it's non existent here but it looks and sounds like something I would really like. Ah, dreams....

>Russian "men"