Should I buy Overwatch for 40€?

Should I buy Overwatch for 40€?

Why? Why not?

I purchased from g2a a week ago for about $40 USD, I don't regret it. It's a strictly better TF2.

>>/wg/6699260
test

there isn't a reason not to. It's a new revolutionary FPS that you'll love nonstop. Just buy it already, all your buds are playin it i assume. It's really fun to play with friends and it never really gets old honestly.
Sendin a screenshot of my gameplay stats

>Strictly better TF2
Nah son. It's a stripped down TF2 with a modicum of playstyles, death quicker than CoD, games shorter than CoD, hitboxes the size of a semi truck, and two game modes.

The more accurate answer would be
>TF2lite

no lol, its fucking trash just like any other fps game. it gets repititve, not enough maps, not enough heroes. if repititve games with no change is your thing then go for it. I played for about 3 months and quit I wish I bought archage instead

I'm kinda bored of it so it does get old. Need more new levels.

TF2 is garbage and you cannot compare it to Overwatch. They're completely different games. Stop being autistic you fucking MLP ponyfag lmao, TF2 ass nerd. TF2 is fucking disgusting though legit.

I reluctantly bought it for 40€ just because my friend was playing it and thinking I'd regret the decision later. But honestly it's good fun, I don't regret buying it

It's been out for way less time than TF2... no shit it has less content.

>I WISH I BOUGHT ARCHAGE INSTEAD
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

TF2 is for casuals.

The fuck you talking about deaths quicker than CoD. It does not. That's what makes it good that you usually don't die in one sec.

Imo if you don't have friends to play it with don't buy it. It is like a cheaper LoL. I just get pissed at it and only have fun if I'm playing with friend.

fucking hanzo!
go burn in a fie

Enjoyed trying it out for the free weekend on ps4. But yah, this game can make you rage quite a lot when things aren't going your way. It's easier to have fun when losing in a game like Battlefield.

lol struck a nerve

Fun game you can play for 10 minutes at a time. Never gets old due to constantly rotation of team members and defensive/offensive strategies.

If you own team fortress 2 you should own this.

I'm boycotting Blizzard. I was locked out of my account when they got hacked in 2012 and they demanded that I send them a photocopy of my driver's license in order to regain access.

I refused of course. They obviously faked being hacked so that they could justify building a biometric database. Otherwise, they actually let someone to change the email address associated with my battle.net account without first sending a verification email to my email address. It's either/or. There is no third possibility in the events that occurred.
I consider what they did theft. They stole hundreds of dollars worth of video games from me by locking me out of my count and holding it hostage in order to coerce me into giving them my faceprint.

I'll never trust them again.

Yes, it's not going down in price anytime soon due to it being a really popular game.
Buy it, it's a really fun game.

Wait, you just let your account stay closed instead of sending us a copy of your driver's license? lol, really?
Well, at least you still have your principles. hahahahaha

Really dude out of all people you complain about hanzo?

What's TF2? Or g2a for that matter

One of the least effective heroes overall, if not the least, and there's at least one Hanzo in every match.

There's a reason he's complaining about Hanzo

wow.

Why the fuck wouldn't you just send them a copy of your driver's license? Are you fucking retarded?

noob

>us
Because I shouldn't have to. No company should be able to seize a product already purchased and use that seizure to compel someone to allow that company to invade their privacy. The act should be illegal.
I'm not going to financially support the precedent.

Just don't play competitive, its frustrating. People like to think they can 1v6 and it'll lose the game, not to mention people who won't pick a good comp.

but then you play quickplay and you have those trolls that just mess around or purposefully pick bad comps and go "it's only quickplay"

There's no winning