I just want to cuddle w/someone, but I don't have anyone

I just want to cuddle w/someone, but I don't have anyone

Music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk
youtu.be/iB7E1D_3Na4
youtube.com/watch?v=78tLoVmItQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I listen to this album to artificially create the feeling of being loved.

>I just want to cuddle w/someone,

I never understand this feel. Why?

Idk if this is reconfortating or just saddens me even more

Sorry I meant to reply you

Only queers want to cuddle. Men want to fuck. I suggest you stop being a pansy OP. Listen to this shit over and over again to get your testosterone back up: m.youtube.com/watch?v=AkFqg5wAuFk

The Smiths

>Men want to fuck
>Men want to
>Men want
>Men
>on Sup Forums
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Men want to fuck *each other

Fix'd that for you.

You need some Spiritualized in your life, brother.

youtu.be/iB7E1D_3Na4

Dude the title track fucks me up every damn time

If i ever felt lonely (which I dont because I have 2 girlfriends and 1 of them is a hottie, plus 3 good male friends) i would listen to some fuking guided by voices and get drunk as all shit and sing along with bobby pollard to his sweet tunes

Just pick an album that you know all the lyrics to and sing along with it is what im saying

Wallowing in sadness is for young fags, when you get a little older you realize that happiness is the way

get a load of this low est normie right here

Yeah that can help to put me in a good mood, but is just temporary
I will be dealing with loneliness again soon after

ITT

get a gf then homo

>Wallowing in sadness is for young fags, when you get a little older you realize that happiness is the way

How old are you?

For me, the sadness always creeps back in. No matter how normal shit is going on the surface, no deep love, fun friends, or meaningful work can ever extinguish the creeping darkness from deep inside. The older I get, the more I allow myself to have it wash over me at night, getting sloshed on cheap scotch, listening to sadcore, while my wife begs me to come to bed once 2am rolls around.

You kids don't even know feels.

I guess. When I'm lonely I just listen to Neil Young but he's pretty enigmatic around here

have you tried listening to your wife and stop drinking

>having a wife

fuck off normie

When the false bottom falls out below, you I will find a short respite from my increasing depression to have a moment of schadenfreude.

i feel bad for you. depression is a terrible disease

t. underage who pretends to act like an adult

Are you an hedgehog ?

>tfw met a qt a week ago, delved in way too fast because i was lonely and wanted something to fill the void but now shes smothering me and i just want to be left alone but dont have the heart to tell her

gf's are overrated

Well if it was able to then what's the point to make this embarrassing and faggy thread asking strangers for help?

Agree, I've been there, but after a period of not having one, you really start needing them
Is just biological I guess

... no...

youtube.com/watch?v=78tLoVmItQo

You're pathetic and uninformed.
Man up and treat this girl the right way.

why not both tho

nice bait