Can you anons identify what's in this pic? Especially the stainless steel object?

Can you anons identify what's in this pic? Especially the stainless steel object?

looks like things OP shoves in his ass

Vape

That residue from your anal cavity doesn't look like a healthy color. Maybe you need more fiber in your diet.

that looks like a bong made to smoke drugs, but i'm not sure

Stainless steel thing is some form of Mouth fedora.

Quarts/granite nail, titanium nail, glass nail wax/hash vaporizer, glass dome for nails

left to right
glass dome
ceramic nail
glass or quarts nail
vape
titanium nail
all for marijuana concentrate consumption

Only the glass piece

Wismec Bambino RDA and what looks like an SMPL mechanical mod.

Thanks user!!!

daaaaaabbbbbsssss yo!

Many thanks. Used for weed?

you are welcome. whats the story behind this though?

The steel one looks like something I've seen at a head shop. Can't remember the name but it was basically some kind of specialized steamroller thing.

Nevermind, I looked it up and think these vapefags are right.

nails for rigs (for wax)

Found it in my Lil Bro's room. Was concerned he was using something harder than weed.

You need to be concerned he's doing something harder than weed. Concentrates are not weed and cause permanent brain damage in teens.

Even weed causes permanent brain damage in teens.

Basically, this needs to stop, or lil bro's brain doesn't finish developing. Weed is for people 20 years old and up. This is well-established, NEW, properly conducted research. Not old government boogeyman shit.

Is wax the same thing as dabs?

I hear you user. But I'm relieved it's not crack or meth.

yes sir

ur bro is fine

the amount/variety of products indicates that he's seriously into this and the amount of residue indicates he uses a lot. why does your little bro have so much money?

this is why rich kids end up life failures.

He's got some advanced gear for such a little fucker

Probably a dildo holder for the thing on the left to it.

He has a job and our parents pay all his bills. He's in high school.

show your parents and make his life hell. i know you think that's the wrong thing to do but it has to stop or he will literally brain damage himself and grow into less of a person.

Tolerance must be fun.

What do you mean by tolerance?

let the guy alone, why would you want him to be a prick towards his lil brother

because his little brother is destroying his life. being a fucking dab addict at 17 or 18 or something equals being a loser later on.

weed is not harmless. it hurts your psychosocial development and in the case of tons of dabs on a teen brain, it hurts you physically.

weed, even dabs, do not cause brain damage

OP your bro just likes to get high. lots of people do it, even in high school. dabs are just weed. theres nothing really special about it other than you take less hits to get high than regular weed.

yes, they do to developing brains, the research is new, you haven't read it, do not argue.

link it then

you're a fucking idiot

it's not my duty to educate you on things YOU want to argue about where I know the subject.

fucking google it faggot.

you know who the truly stupid people are in life? those who aren't capable of changing their views and opinions because they like to do something and would rather plug their ears.

if you are a teen doing dabs, STOP. YOU ARE DAMAGING YOUR BRAIN.

yeahyou smoke a little "dab" of the wax

Are you guys retarded
Thats an rda not a dry vaporizer
Its for e-juice only you cant vape weed with it