I just saw this in /fit/. Is this really what a top tier athlete in the USA looks like...

I just saw this in /fit/. Is this really what a top tier athlete in the USA looks like? I thought all of our athletes looked like Phelps.

She's 143kg and weightlifting measures vs your weight so she is too fat

>effyourbeautystandards

She's probably a great lifter but she's still ugly and fat as fuck. If she was going to get so bootyblasted over it then she should have taken up swimming instead of stuffing her face and picking heavy things up then putting them down.

It clearly gets to her, otherwise she wouldn't even make a silly post like that. :^)

She is ugly and fat but fair play to her she knows she might as well compete in something where all the people are ugly and fat

I mean she can lift a lot and that is impressive but she is kidding herself if she thinks she isn't downright ugly as fuck.

You'd think a weightlifter would want to reduce all the unnecessary extra weight.

This desu senpai.

>barely grabbed bronze because half of the competition was choking, and because russian lifters were all banned
>has completely unnecessary weight even for her weight class
>brags about it and makes it about beauty

Please be shopped

She has the Shart-in-Mart figure. A true American woman

Not to start meming around again, but there are loads of American athletes who seem too heavy even in the upper weight classes.

You could see this American guy's guts fly around in the discus throw and just unnecessarily waste torque.

She's previously been banned for doping
>roiding for this

Super heayweight can actually use some additionnal weight for balance and such, or bulk up without a weight-to-size ratio limiting them, but in that case a lot of it is useless fat.
Compare her to some of the other lifters in her category, it becomes pretty clear.
webm related, gold medal winning lift

You wish.
You really wish.

nope

>wo is me

dumb fucking lard

>literally turn into a fat ugly cunt to get a gold medal

Why do people do this?

I noticed that too. Korea and China were big girls but they looked more muscular than fat

>already be fat ugly cunt
>decide to get olympic gold

Matter of perspective, son

Kim a cute!

True. Lardo in the OP just looks fat.

I bet if she would have put more effort into working her physique she could have out lifted the 2 other girls.

healthy at any size

She has the be the only one eating in best korea.

>pro athletes
>healthy in every way
hardly

difference is the people in the photos have muscles and do exercise

You don't understand, health is a social construct, weight isn't unhealthy and being heavy due to lage muscle mass is the same as being heavy due to fat.
ugh it's like you've never taken a fat studies class

>implying my 4 year plan on Sup Forums hasn't given me a doctorate in fat studies and a masters in shitposting

Sup Forums being the constant display of toxic masculinity that it is, it means your degree is null and void because it wasn't intersectionnal, or not intersectionnal enough.

the woman in the OP was 143kg, Kim is 100kg, Kim also rekt her easily. There's no point in being fat, it probably hinders you if anything.

Athletes aren't really "healthy" in general. Most of the people we're watching will be on agony walking in a decade or suffer heart issues when they retire.

Hey fatty

Rude.

Attractive athletes get just as much negative attention, probably moreso.

>wo

She can probably out lift everyone on /fit/

The problem is when people like this post long instagram rants that show they really care what the trolls say. It shows it gets to them.
If she really didn't care about beauty standards she would have just posted her medals with a caption like "Get fucked haters" or something short and sweet like that.
Although upon looking it up she only got bronze so maybe she should lose weight or put more on the bar. Fucking bronze, this isn't Australia.

Obesity DOES damage the brain and cause cardiovascular problems

She can lift heavy but only that. Fatties confuse the ability to still be able to do something (like climb stairs) with being healthy

I mean, she's training for an Olympic medal not a fucking beauty pageant, if putting on a few kilos of lard is the way to do it I wouldn't look back either. I'd encourage her to lose some weight when she's done with competition though, she'll look and probably feel a lot better plus it's not like it will be very hard considering how high her metabolism must be with all the elite training.

That black chick is 100% guaranteed the diabetus.

>because they are Olympian means they are the pinnacle of healthiness.

wtf I love being whale sized now

it doesn't matter, health is a social construct, and it has nothing to do with weight

These women athletes sit on tumblr eating cheeseburgers. They lift weights and eat cheeseburgers.