Apologise.

Spell it right you dirty tea drinker
Apologize

>britcycles

is an bike an athlete?

>Literally better than France and Germany combined

I'm so glad we're leaving these low energy losers

Well done, GB.

Yeah those two + Australia are the only cunts I care about beating anyway. Anything else is a bonus

>mfw the Krauts thought they could boogie better than us

A PART TIME DENTIST

>ameriswims
is an pool an athelete?

we peaked early

we're gonna come 3rd

far too many meme diving + badminton + table tennis medals to award

GB - golds in 10 different disciplines

USA - golds in 8 different disciplines

Get out of the pool, swim babby.

>beating Germany at their national sport, again

Will they actually kill themselves when we steal handball away from them eventually?

Sorry but going by gold = 3 points, silver = 2, bronze = 1 then China is still ahead of you limey teadrinkers

and pray tell WHO exactly goes by that?

PER CAPITA

me

:^)

wat? no

every expert said Team GB will win way more medals easy as you guys just invest and reformed your olympic team as we are decline

i guess it will be even worse 2020+ until we hit a big low like you did in 1996

was same with our football NT

alright

well I personally like my medal count to be measured per capita

looks like you've been stumped again america

>my medals should count more because my country is too shit to expand
Nigel pls

>nearly double the medal count of second place
How do we do it lads?
commies and yuros need not reply

Because horse showing is sure gold worthy

The only thing expanding in your country is spics and niggers

nah really what i'm against is like behaviour

america is supposed to be a winner, why glorify bronze and silvers?

TWO OCEANS
W
O

O
C
E
A
N
S

MANIFEST DESTINY WINS AGAIN

USA

USA

USA

>germany vs italy vs france
who's going to win?

to be fair its your last olympics as united kingdom, so no wonder you are so motivated

>nearly double the golds of the shanty town, former empire, muslim caliphate of """"great'""" britain
>b-but y-you h-have bronze and silvers

To be honest I want to congratulate to England. It's really impressive for the english people to be on the second place

beat them luigi
show them who is the cuisine supreme

>47% of US medals are from swimming

>17.5% of GB medals are from cycling

why do you keep saying nearly double?

do you have no other metric for comparison?

Thank you, my favourite South American country :3

it all depends on our 7 team sport teams
TT, semi and final
football, 2*semi
Handball, quarters
hockey, 2*semi

>WHO
Literally everyone

Really makes you think...

It's actually 12 golds now btw

Kek are you saying you'd rather Serbia have 3 bronze than 1 gold?

Don't you dream about being Goldbia?

>nearly two (2) times, as in the equivalent to double (2x) the amount of gold medals and medals overall than the next "competitor" aka (You)r country
>not an impressive accomplishment
Face it, dad. Your time is ogre

Except for the IOC who run the olympics. Where the fuck did these points come from?

Countries are ranked by their golds, and in the event of a tie they defer to the silver count, and if that is tied, bronze

At this point I'm just hoping we get a medal, couldn't care less what it is. Usually we get at least half a dozen, dozen, not this year it seems.

A country that won 1 gold and 15 bronzes has fared more poorly than a country that won 1 gold and one silver?

That's retarded.

PER CAPITA

Ameriswims would be nothing without their paddling pool.

nobody cares about a system that would rank a country with 20 golds and 3 silvers above a country with 19 golds and 30 silvers

Nobody cares about a system that would rank a country with 40 golds below a country with 121 bronzes

Whilst we get our swimming up to your quality we're content with fighting for 2nd.

go complain to the IOC if you don't like it m8s

Look at You are significatnly better than us in precisely 1 discipline, it just so happens to be the one with fucking shitloads of medals for minor variations on the same thing.

would literally kill a chinaman for a gold medal rn

if those 40 golds are from swimming then the 121 bronze medals are certainly more impressive

Except that is a made up scenario. Anyone can make up scenarios

>21 bronzes is a better shoiwng than 20 golds

>I will follow the retarded rule blindly and truthfully like a sheep just because some corrupt governing body decided that it will go by it.

Shari-ate is too good for you.

Is there some website where you can assign weightings per event, eg. so you can exclude bullshit events like horse dancing?

nobody cares about a system that would rank a country with 20 golds and 40 silvers above a country with 20 golds and 41 bronzes

It should be gold = 4, silver =2, bronze = 1, for consistency (each increase in rank doubles points value).

What's wrong with you and math's? 61 bronzes would be better than 20 golds in that scenario.

>61 loser medals is better than 20 winner medals

Yeah mate, and 61 lost champions finals is better than 20 won champions leagues.

kek

KEK

How would the world be different today if George III hadn't gotten so tax happy?

Are you dense or just playing an idiot?

Seems like a good points spread. 61 bronzes doesnt seem good enough to beat 20 golds, 81 would I think be just about right.

>follow the rule blindly and truthfully like a sheep

okay so you're going to make up your own rules and hand out trophies to the winners of your retarded system? all the while, polishing off on your tin foil hat and cursing the corrupt IOC?

nice going slovenia

Strange how our football and olympic bodies are both complete opposites.

China number 3. They already blew it.

Are you dense?

The olympics is the only sporting event where people celebrate not finishing first.

Gold is literally the only thing that matters. Other medals shouldn't even be counted.

British men should be allowed to rape European women, given how superior we are to them.
A British guy walking down the street and passing a cute German girl should literally just be allowed to pick her up, kicking and screaming, shove her in his car, tie her up, take her back to his apartment, and fuck her mouth until he cums, leave her lying on the bed, then come back a few hours later and fuck her pussy, then untie her and let her on her way, to do whatever the fuck it is that failure German girls do.

It's a stupid rule, it should be changed to reflect the achievement of the athleticism of the nation that produced a pool of athletes that are among the best in the world.

Yes they should be counted. Because of reasons I mentioned.

german girls? Whatever lad, take them

wow this board is cancer

Why does the medal go to the rider in horse competition?

Horse uprising when?

Is a slightly different swimming style an athlete?

>British men should be allowed to rape European women
rotherham.jpg

You already do this, Muhammad.

Black population has being declining. Spics are killing it though.

Not until I see some comments from angry Chinese. Where do Chinese Sup Forums types go? They have to have a forum where we can bask in the butthurt.

You realize that the Olympics still aren't over, right?

There's still plenty of opportunity for us to collect gold medals lol

Also Swimming is the crystallized form of athleticism. Any fatass can ride a bike around lol

All of the Chinese who are dumb enough to shitpost about China on the interwebz are dead.