Furry/DDLG/Weeb/Feminist/Brony cringe thread

>Furry/DDLG/Weeb/Feminist/Brony cringe thread.

bump

ITT

>Ihatemyselfandwanttomakefunofotherpeoplecauseiminsecure

I can be 100% certain you're one of the cancers mentioned up there.

Nope, not even one. This is why it makes you a tool. You assume and assume only to fall flat on your face. Enjoy being edgy you summer fag.

Obligatory

Your so gay

Why do you bother posting?

No one likes you

>"Nope, not even one".
>Buttblasted like nobody's business.

Take it like a man and shut the fuck up. Careful when you take that dick out of your ass.

Oh baby, speak dirty to me you know I love it.

Wait, I'm into DDLG, what's wrong with it? I can see how everything else is cringe but why DDLG?

A grown fucking woman acts like a child with a grown man who acts like a father.
>being this retarded

said matt as he tabbed back into his tranny and incest threads he had been monitoring

Falso, amigo

>Don't knock it till you try it

Wait, I'm into furry, what's wrong with it? I can see how everything else is cringe
but why furry?

>why DDLG?
You do a role play of "Pedophile and Victim"

ddlg isnt about sex you autist

Excuse me, but I'd think a big majority of society would agree that sexualizing anthropomorphic animals constitutes some sort of mental disease.
Seriously, if the only attention you get in this world comes from people who act like retarded children who have "fursonas", I think you need to re-evaluate your priorities.

Shit b8.

out of all that trash I literally only watch finish and my wife and I cringe at him too

So, you're one of those thin-skinned faggots that cringe at anything. How about a rekt thread then?

Would you rather they be fucking real animals?

> society would agree; mental disease
oh, I didn't realize the Kickstarter for medical terminology started already

>finish
Dunkey
I'm already on a rekt thread you simple faggot, societal cringe comes from stupid people doing stupid things, like the literal autism version of sticking a fork in an outlet at age 25+
>but good luck with you h3h4

So since when is accepting trans, gay, retards, and niggers okay, but furries are out of the question.

>>Sup Forums
you missed your mark

I wouldn't doubt that they do already.
Its not like stories of people fucking their pets don't exist, and its not like a portion of those people happen to be furries.

and its not like a portion of those people aren't furries*, sorry.

>slippery slope complex
yes, because as we all know all who enjoy anal sex would be rather killing babies

>slippery slope
Are you seriously trying to catch me on a fallacy here?
What is the correlation between anal sex and my original response? You're making no sense.

>"Everything else is cringe but my own tastes and interests".

>correlation
good luck repressing your own feelings, I bet you don't ever think you're wrong.

furry ≠ zoophilia
anal sex ≠ the purposeful secretion of zygotes to explicitly kill potential babies without completed inoculation