Mexico, Chile, Finland and Austria have not won a medal yet

>Mexico, Chile, Finland and Austria have not won a medal yet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_welterweight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Austria

Christ that's poor

What about Uruguay, Paraguay, Suriname, Perú, Burkina Fasso, Maldives and Micronesia?

>Mexico
>Send more than a hundred athletes
>Poor but not as poor as many other countries that won medals
>125m people

Actually pretty sad. We are shit and poor but we already won a few already.

Only six, one medal, two silvers, and three bronzes. If you don't hurry the fuck up, you will end up with less than 9.

But Potkonen has guaranteed at least bronze in boxing.

>Mexico
Failed state and basically uninhabitable wasteland, so no wonder
>Chile
A spice, not a country
>Finnland
Memeing away until WO18
>Austria
Basically lobotomised apes, I'm surprised they managed to not throw feces during the opening ceremony.

So no, everything's as expected.

Still better than 0. And we are not a sporting nation, as long we win soccer gold we are fine.
0 is pretty embarrassing tho.

>as long we win soccer gold

We are a meme country, there's no way we get a single medal.

did austria just stop investing in the summer olympics
what the fuck happened

Yeah, but Mexico has the infamous honor of being the host with less medals. We only won 9 back in 1968. You could take that title away from us.

Our woman boxer actually got to semifinals today which means guaranteed medal.

but how? what if she loses the bronze medal match and ends up 4th?

There is no match for bronze in box...

how is the bronze medalist then determined?

Two fighters get one, both losers at semis get it.

but that doesnt make any sense

I guess they want to protect the well being of the fighters.

Brazil already has 2 guaranteed medals, and not like we're favorites, I mean literally guaranteed. It's going to be difficult to end up with less than 9.

Well, i guess is because boxe fighters have way too many fights in a short space of time. So for they not having to fight a almost "useless" fight, they give medals to both fighters.

I thought the same thing many years ago but that's it how it's done, perhaps they try to avoid anymore risk for the athletes(???)

Gonzalez pls

It's the same in judo. I imagine they don't want somebody who just got a beating to have to fight again.

>Nicolas Massu is the only male player to have won both the singles and doubles gold medals during the same games in modern Olympic tennis

that's enough for me

>tfw bronze in judo is our only medal so far

>Mexico
How the fuck? Hasn't boxing started yet?

Every Mexican (except one) was eliminated almost since the first fight (BTW the one eliminated against re Italian should have been the winner, he even broke the chin of the Italian guy)...

The Olympics aren't a bloodsport like prizefighting, it's about who displays the superior technique not who fucks the other guy up more.

That said, if the Italian has a broken jaw he obviously won't be able to continue in the tournament so the Mexican who did it whould've advanced

NO ERA PENAL.

Also, this dude lost to food poisoning.

>Also, this dude lost to food poisoning.
>mexican, getting food poisoning

How is this even possible considering how shitty your tap water and food control already is?

Brazilian coxinhas are actually filled with excrement.

>MUH MASSU

Austria are the most pathetic "country" of all time

W-we don't care haha

If you think about it Chile, Funland, Austria and Mehico are all meme countries

>Portugal has no golds yet either

Strange you'd want to draw attention to this desu

Olympics are overrated. They are events where the bourgeoisie sends their best stock to gloat over. If you've ever seen the horses at the Olympics, you can see the analogies between them, the horse, and the Olympic athletes. Nothing to rustle your jimmies about or be proud of unless you're a rich man or poor idiot.

>bourgeoisie
Commie detected.
kys

we cannot do sports, people who can must have enough money or receive money from privates

>days without british insults: 0

Mixed Amerindian and Moor blood, never had a chance. No matter how low we set our expectations, it's still dissapointing.

Boxing medal>10000 gay non sport medals

>Portugal
>ever relevant at Olympics

Kek. But at least this time you have home field advantage Brazil OH WAIT

Dubs and Guatemala gets a medal but Mexico doesn't

>this much class butthurt from an American
Liberal commie shill detected. Please do some humanitarian work in North Korea and rot doing hard labor for the rest of your life in a literal cesspit.

Coxinhas may be disgusting but not enough that it entitles Mexico or South Asia to make fun of them

>smaller than austria
>neighbour country
>2g 1s 2b

get shat on by the mountainkikes lads

It was the cheekbone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boxing_at_the_2016_Summer_Olympics_–_Men's_welterweight

Isn't Austria just Germany though?

When Anschluss?

>Austria
>Wanting to join that disgusting Prusso-Turkish shithole
Bavaria secede and joins Austria when?

Why? He can do humanitarian work there. After all there are millions of homeless in USA.

oh my god GIBE THE COXINHAS NAAAAAOOO

>n-n-neither did Suriname, Maldives or Micronesia
Jesus Christ, Mexico, get your fucking shit together. How are you ever going to become a first world country if you're putting yourself on the same level as places whose combined population is less than an eighth of the population of your largest city?

we don't drink tap water and we only eat procesed food