What does Sup Forums think of female pedophiles? Stories? Experiences?

What does Sup Forums think of female pedophiles? Stories? Experiences?

bump

Bump

I almost catfished a sexy woman in her late twenties, my profile was a 15 year old girl but she wanted me to snapchat her so it went tits up from there. She loved the thought of girls younger than 16

Also bump

I think they should tougher jail sentences

got assaulted, parents did not believe me because miss X is respectable and you are a boy

then she raped me a bunch of times and got me into BDSM

and now im a dom and all the subs i get are miss X in my mind.

she was a massive bitch

no fucking problem dude

I had a friend who banged another friends 23 year old sister when he was 14

Well Im not into underage stuff, but cant say I would not watch a video with a hot 20 something chick going down on some cute 13-17 teenager.

fifty shades type feel

Nothing is wrong with it as long as the opposite is fine too

No stories or experiences but I'd put a fucking ring on it. I mean, not if she was a genuine pedophile as in someone attracted to prebuscent persons, but a hebephile (early adolescence) like your image describes, absolutely.

why would you put a ring on it because of that?

Equal to male pedophiles. (not hebephile, that shit shouldn't even be a thing)

Non active pedos are fine but those who rape, molest, creep on children and/or watch CP are fucking discusting and should burn.

Okay, perhaps that was jumping the gun. I would be very interested in getting to know hew and, if I'd click with her on othet levels, forming a relationship. I'd probably be willing to look the other way on one or two more personality things I don't care for than I would a non-hebephile girl though. The idea that I could not only share my sexual desires with someone else but said desires be reciprocated sounds fan-fucking-tastic.

As of now, no one irl knows of my penchant for the preteen.

Bread is kill

I fooled around with a neighbor in her mid 40s when I was 15-16. She gave me my first blowjob (tho managed to get laid before we ended up fucking).
The first blowjob happened after babysitting for her - was amazing but she felt terrible the next day, wrote me a long email begging me not to say anything, etc. We didn't do anything for a few months after that, then did quite a bit -- and then i moved.

probably not very exciting and was years ago, but was real.

Bump

Nice, man! Wish I had storries like that.

you consider watching cp an acting pedo?
that's pretty harsh man
what about non nude child models?
what if the kid made the video themselves?

>Probably not very exciting
Everyone in this thread wouldprobably give their left nut to have been in a situation like that

>use Casper, it's an app for android and you can send pictures from gallery on snapchat