Why are blond hair and blue eyes such desirable traits all around the world?

Why are blond hair and blue eyes such desirable traits all around the world?

I prefer black eyes and hair, green eyes are also great, blue eyes look like blindness

I'm gay tho

says you Michael.

Is that you?

No it's some finn

Light eyes colors and light hair color is associated with youth since most people turn darker in skin and hair (untill it turns white) with age.

because they are indicators of aryan genes

In women maybe. I only get lucky abroad since those features are exotic.

Because it's exotic to you faggots just like having a Black or Thai wife is exotic in Finland.

>exotic
Being black or Chinese would also be considered exotic here but nobody fetishize it like blonde hair, blue eyes

Isn't it the opposite in black people? Like melanin drop as they age and skin get lighter?

Grown up blonde adults are less than 1% of the male population and something like 2% of the female world population. It's exotic and very rare. Blacks and Chinese are not rare at all. Plus the fact that western beauty standards are based heavily on Scandinavian features. Blondes usually have a good jawline and are tall.

for females

men can't have blond hair, though blue eyes is not a problem

That's such a eurocentric way of viewing things
I'm sure a blond white guy walking in China would make people's heads turn much faster than a black haired one

What is considered attractive for most people in nordic countries?

Black hair with blue eyes but with Nordic facial features like jawline.

>Why are blond hair and blue eyes such desirable traits all around the world?
except in scandinavia.

no meme answer, i fucking love blonde blue eyed girls, it's a pity there are so few of them here and basically they are property of the rich cunts

because both look better than dark eyes and hair

Like this?
Same for girls btw?

yep, pretty much

most of human have brown eye and black haier, blond hair blue eye are extremely rare and they are recessive, in case of mixing, most of the time the child look like their "dark" parent. I think it explain why it's more attractive, aslo nordics people are more beautiful in average

It isn't in Europe anymore. It's despised now.

Because whites have colonized most of the world, so beauty standards are based on european features and there's nothing more european than blue eyes and blonde hair

>It's despised now.
How?

They are not in Europe. Every girl here wants a guy with dark eyes and hair. Unfortuantely.

RARE
A
R
E

Newfag

And guys want lighter?

Guys don't care, for the most part, as long as her face is cute and she has a nice body, that's it.

>blue eyes blonde hair
>desirable on men

Nice try, Sven

Master race for men is brown hair and green/hazel eyes.

maybe where you live, but i can assure you that here blonds are appreciate by everyone

What's her tumblr?

only blonde women, blonde hair on men is feminine

>Every girl here wants a guy with dark eyes and hair.

Dude shut the fuck up. Girls want weak, little emo boys with blue eyes and long blonde hair.

These threads are subjective

this

That's dark brown, same colour I have

because it is associated with wealth, health, intelligence, good looks and power

How is it dark brown wtf? It's dirty blond or light brown

i wish i knew user

>blonde hair on men is feminine
it's personnal preference i guess, i don't find them that feminine.

Because those traits are associated with Germanic ancestry and Germanics have been the foremost ethnolinguistic group since the defeat and later rescue of the French by Germanic nations one hundred years ago.
This has been doubly true between 1990 and 2017 when the English speaking United States was utterly unrivaled as the foremost nation in the world. You could expand that time frame to perhaps 1986 to roughly 2025, as the USSR ceased to be a world defining power in the mid eighties, and tho the PRC is now a superpower, they will not truly be a match for the US for another few years.

she looks like an angel

Are blonds attracted to blonds?

my gf is blonde with green eyes and she told me many times blond guys are really not her type, plus she really hates yellow blond hair.

hhhhhnnnggggggggggggggggg

also this

she is
only blond godess make this effect, i see beautiful from every races but blonds one are superior, like them come directly from heaven.

i havent really liked it since kid

sorry for bad english im drunk a little,

I'm blond and love girls with it, but I'm also not too picky with hair, eyes are more what I look for. Blues, greens, and some hazel. Gray is a really beautiful eye color, but you don't see them very often.

Thicc

multicolor masterrace

>blond hair and blue eyes such desirable traits all around the world
Are we? I've always found brown eyed and haired Spanish and Italian girls the very desirable.
But you probably desire the most what you don't have.

I don't really like people with eyes color different than brown, I always make eye contact with people and i don't feel confident when looking into someone's void.
I dated a girl with grey eyes for a while but i could never behave normally around her, she made feel anxious even though we did have sex a couple of times.