WARCRAFT

FAT AMERICAN CRITICS

B T F O

T

F

O

>“Forget about the box office,” said one netizen. “I don’t care whether it’s a good movie or not. I will go watch it at least three times. It’s the only game I’ve played. It represents my youth.”

>Another netizen joked, “It’s time to show people what ‘brainless fans’ are like. ‘Warcraft’ may not be a good movie, but the box office will be strong because there are so many ‘brainless fans’ like me.”

shanghaidaily.com/feature/Fantasy-mania-Warcraft-other-films-rev-up-fans/shdaily.shtml

Other urls found in this thread:

melty.com/arrow-s-stephen-amell-reveals-that-season-5-will-likely-be-the-final-season-a2767.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8KH--zeFyGI
imdb.com/title/tt3475734/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_fantasy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's still garbage movie made for tasteless Chinese audience.
>>Another netizen joked, “It’s time to show people what ‘brainless fans’ are like. ‘Warcraft’ may not be a good movie, but the box office will be strong because there are so many ‘brainless fans’ like me.”
Well, it's fair description of Warcraft fanboys.

50 disney coins have been deposited into your account

stay mad, americuck

>if someone didn't like my first MMO he probably from DIsney
bitch please, shitty CGI, bad design, bad acting, asian elf, all was made for chinks.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

>Stop talking bad about Warcraft!

To be fair, I'm giving this the benefit of the doubt after the critics fucked BvS and X-Men Apocalypse. I don't trust them at all.

I don't really like Blizzdrones but they're right for doing this.

>the critics fucked BvS

>who cares if the movie is shit? I'm going to watch it 3 times because is the only good thing in my life

lmao

>I'm giving this the benefit of the doubt after the critics fucked BvS

You're just like them

>implying I'm a 50 something years old faggot who critiques movies for a living
I'd probably kill myself.

Not the critics fag, the blizzdrones.

I want Blizzdrones to fuck up capeshits so bad.

Captain American can shove his shield up his ass for all I care.

I enjoyed BvS infinitely more than any of Marvel's quippy capeshit.

Say what you want about the movie but the soundtrack is pretty damn good.

melty.com/arrow-s-stephen-amell-reveals-that-season-5-will-likely-be-the-final-season-a2767.html

wrong link

youtube.com/watch?v=8KH--zeFyGI

Have friends that went to see it.

They said it was one of the best movies they've seen.

>Another netizen joked, “It’s time to show people what ‘brainless fans’ are like. ‘Warcraft’ may not be a good movie, but the box office will be strong because there are so many ‘brainless fans’ like me.”
What the fuck is his point even? It may be a shit movie, but idiots like me will go and watch it? How is that a good defense?

Because it's a nostalgia trip

At least Blizzdrones are honest about it, unlike capecucks

This. I love how critics give the incredibly average capeshit genre movies consistent high scores but they are incredibly average. Theyre so safe and forgettable yet are heralded as must watch movies judging by the review scores.

>asian elf
Okay how much of a role does the elf play?
People constantly complain about it.
Is he a main character?

>warcraft fags are also arrow fags

Who would've thought.

This.

I'd also add Gods of Egypt, which was a fun flick, panned for its imaginary "racism".

Dayum. Warcraft soundtrack at its best.

Fucking this so much.

Ant-Man was a fun movie, no doubt about that, but from any film critic POV, that shit doesn't deserve an 80% RT rating.

And The First Avenger doesn't fucking deserve 80% either. These people are high as fuck or are paid shills, holy crap.

you see him for 3 seconds total and he doesn't say anything

>that shit doesn't deserve an 80% RT rating.
Okay.
I feel like you don't understand RT then.

RT doesn't count reviews by score.
Its either fresh or not.
So if I would count your post as a review.
>it was a fun movie
Bam! It is 100% fresh according to you.
80% doesn't mean it is an 8/10 movie.
It means 8 out of 10 critics recommend it.

It actually didn't make it yet to a lot of cities' cinemas for some reason. And I mean regional centers. Same with X-Men Apocalypse. Yet Star Wars and BvS and Avengers appeared on the day of the release everywhere.

hey the fuckin brainless fans was meant to shitwars

Fucking yes. I dont think Ive watched ANY capeshit movie more than once and have no intention of revisiting them. The score put them up as classic movies, but then if youve seen them once you dont want to see them ever again? I dont see people 10-20 years down the line looking back to find these movies like they are classics, the reviews are treating them like films of our time. Theres nothing of particular note about them, theyre good, thats it. The review scores are horribly skewed by the fanboys frothing at hte mouth for their favourite characters, these people are dumb as shit and will give it a high score just because their favourite character appears in a scene.

I actually saw a review of Civil War that said something like "when Spiderman showed up this movie went from a 7 to a 9 for me" like the rest of the movie didnt matter.

The Warcraft scores looks like what would happen to capeshit if it didnt have a built in fanbase. Honest reviews.

>RT doesn't count reviews by score.
>Its either fresh or not.
>So if I would count your post as a review.
I didn't mention RT even once.

I'm aware that it's a collection of reviews and I'm just saying they're wrong for not recommending Warcraft, especially when plenty of non gamers have actually seen it, and liked it.

>that shit doesn't deserve an 80% RT rating.
>I didn't mention RT even once.
What?
I am very confused.
Either this isn't you in which case I don't understand why you felt addressed by my post at all or you meant something else with RT.

>It’s the only game I’ve played. It represents my youth
How?

>and I'm just saying they're wrong for not recommending Warcraft
They don't like it and they don't recommend it.
They can't really be wrong.
Their reasons can be stupid and wrong I guess.
But their opinions can't really be wrong.

Who is this?
A neckbeard who unironically plays Warcraft?

Yeah scratch what I said about RT.

>mfw mad as fuck Blizzdrones because capeshit tore open Warcraft one of the many assholes it now has
Wooops.

How much did you get paid to post this?

What you virgins have to understand is that people like capeshit, and they hate videogame movies.
That's all, only a fat neckbeard who plays these shitty nerd videogames would watch them.
Nobody cares, but people do care about superheroes.
>hurr, why does the world not care about my game only basement dwellers play
lol

About 40 Blizzdrone tears per post.

This is bullshit.
Comic books are nerdier than videogames.

>people do care about superheroes.
Only in the land of americucks.

There's a reason why GOT is the most popular TV series all around the world, and not retarded captain americlap.

Today they are, but a few decades ago everyone used to read them.
Videogames nowadays?
Some of them may make up for decent movies like Assassins Creed, but fucking Warcraft?
Don't know who thought this was a good idea.

>but fucking Warcraft
Have you watched it, or are you're shilling because you're mad that Disney isn't giving you free buttplugs anymore?

You do know that the MCU is the biggest movie franchise in history, right?

>There's a reason why GOT is the most popular TV series all around the world, and not retarded captain americlap.
The reason for that is because Captain America isn't a TV series.

Oh yeah I definitely don't think this will be the Iron Man 1 for video game movies.

Maybe Assassins Creed could be that although I thought the trailer looked like shit.

I'm going to give it a go but I have low expectations. Kind of like how I felt about the first Hobbit. I'd be surprised if it does more than modestly well.

The argument isn't about whether or not it is good. The argument here is about what normal people like and don't like.

Of course not, every single trailer, clip and promotional trailer looked terrible, and that's what's going to kill this movie.
The fact that it's a videogame movie, the fact that people hate high-fantasy movies and the fact that it has the production values of a 90's TV show.
No one who hasn't played this game has any reason to watch this.

>Captain America isn't a TV series
But this is directly related

imdb.com/title/tt3475734/

>Only in the land of americucks.
>MCU has made 10 billion
>out of those 10 billion, 6 billion are foreign

Are you seriously going to compare a secondary character who appeared in a 5 year old movie that made 300 million, with the main lead of the biggest franchise in history?
If they made a TV series with the same characters from the movie, it would destroy everything.

more empty rhetoric from disneyshills.

Did Cinderella give you free blowjobs or something?

>people hate high-fantasy movies

I'll probably go see it just because I like fantasy shit, I like Travis Fimmel in Vikings and even if the story sucks aslong as the action is entertaining then good enough.

Though I do wish it was more like original warcraft, orcs are evil savages and save the DINDU SHAMAN shit for later.

>LOTR
>high fantasy

No.
Warcraft is high fantasy, GoT, LOTR are low-fantasy.

The only shill here is you.
I will watch Warcraft. Maybe this weekend.
Doesn't change the fact that most people probably won't.

You do realise that people watch these movies because that's all Hollywood produces, right?

It's a form of brainwashing that you americucks wouldn't understand.

>implying anyone working in the MCU knows this flick exists

How exactly is LOTR not high fantasy?

Anime =/= high fantasy.

How about you do some research on what low fantasy and high fantasy are?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_fantasy

>>out of those 10 billion, 6 billion are foreign

>360~ million (USA + Canada): $4 billion
>6,6~ billion (rest of the world): $6 billion

bravo america

>LotR
>low fantasy
Fucking bullshit.
Fuck this "b-but his letters bullshit"
Middle earth is not real. And even if Tolkien intended it to be most people don't know about that and consider Middle Earth to be completely fictional.

>yay we're retarded and there's lots of us :D
no better than ICP fans

Low fantasy is a possible past, high fantasy transports you to another world.

In low fantasy water is water, in high fantasy the water defies gravity and holds up continents. See the difference?

LOTR invented modern high fantasy

The fact that people doubt in the first place is enough.

>high fantasy transports you to another world.
So just like Arda.
>In low fantasy water is water, in high fantasy the water defies gravity and holds up continents. See the difference?
Top fucking kek, blizzdrones, you are pathetic.

Describes Marvel fans pretty well too

>It's le fun and has quips and superhero fights I give this movie 10/10

No it didn't.
There's a huge difference between things like LOTR and Got, and Warcraft.

t. Warcraft basement dweller
Nobody likes videogame movies, get over it.

There's plenty of that shit in LOTR. Do you people know nothing about it?

People doubt if it is clear cut High Fantasy but there is no doubt it not in any way low fantasy.

MARVELKEKS
ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Unless you have immersed yourself in the game you won't give a single jot about anyone in the film.

>I spent most of the movie wondering what the opposite was of eye-catching. Whatever it is, that's Warcraft.

Okay well then check your fucking research
>Low Fantasy article
>mentions LotR twice first as an example of what Le fantastique is clearly not and then as something that isn't as clear cut high fantasy.

>High Fantasy article
>mentions LotR four times as examples of high fantasy.

The fuck are you talking about.
Low fantasy isn't just everything that isn't the high fantasy extreme.

If you have to be that extreme and only differentiate between high and low even then LotR would clearly be high fantasy.

>muh immersion
don't worry trump will build that magnificent wall

Lowkey magic, "magic" explained by science and religion, possible connection to objective reality.

(Tolkien wrote Arda as the "past" of our world, with us currently living in 5th or 6th Age, I don't remember. Hitler was one of the latest minions of Morgoth, and Morgoth will return in the end times, with all of his servants resurrected for a final battle against the Valar)

Whatever you say mr. "Just Another Marvel-killer"

>This lumbering adaptation was obviously made for fans of the game only, since for the uninitiated (like me) it will be very hard to care about paper-thin characters and a convoluted plot that feels more like a first chapter in an endless, tedious saga of movies full of noise and CGI.

>listening to a bunch of 50 years old critics who failed film school

>rotten tomatoes

>Grim, over-stuffed and barely comprehensible, the ambitiously titled Warcraft: The Beginning could be bad enough to double up as Warcraft: The End.
J U S T
U
S
T

The desperation to stop the dawn of vydiakino is real.

And how many people know about that connection?
Is that ever mentioned in the fucking movies?

The point is what normal people think.
The argument was that normal people don't like high fantasy.
The LotR movies are clearly high fantasy.

Also all that shit still doesn't make it low fantasy.

Hello Disney!

>before reviews
>''This is going to make 800 million and get a 70% on RT tbqh pham''

>after reviews
>''WOW STOP USING RT''

>Lowkey magic, "magic" explained by science and religion, possible connection to objective reality.
So MCU is low fantasy too?
>(Tolkien wrote Arda as the "past" of our world, with us currently living in 5th or 6th Age, I don't remember. Hitler was one of the latest minions of Morgoth, and Morgoth will return in the end times, with all of his servants resurrected for a final battle against the Valar)
Liar, Toliken never relate his writing with policy.

>"I can't explain why I don't like the movie, so I'll just show you this score made by the same critics I otherwise call SJWs whenever they spout an opinion about something I don't like"

World is full of brainless faggots. So whats new ?

>W-WHY ARE PEOPLE DISLIKING A SHITTY VIDEOGAME MOVIE
lmfao

The first part is right.

>caring about film school failures

>>"I can't explain why I don't like the movie
But I can. Unlike you.

The one who stopped vidyakino is Duncan Jones.

You would care if they approved of this cheap joint though.

>I haven't seen the movie, the reply

I'm not laughing. Your post is not funny. I give it a thumbs down.

Very generic.

If you have seen the movie then it means you are a fat Warcraft neckbeard, so your opinion is irrelevant anyway.

JUST