What's wrong with Armenians?

What's wrong with Armenians?

>Armenian youtuber Lena Nersesian promises she’ll release a SEX TAPE… but only if she reaches one million subscribers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pSWURIYUkRE
eroshare.com/d9ublmec
eroshare.com/i9cxs2q6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She looks thicc

She is

She's a slut attention whore nothing more.

Why are Armenian girls so hot

we're sorry we did a lousy job

This

I follow her boyfriends channel (actually does great podcasts with underground rappers and older rap legends, pro bmx riders, skateboarders, and people who work in new media, youtubers and video directors) She's just a whore leech essentially. She's a nice girl but it's pretty clear what she is and what she's aiming for. Plus she's plastic, nose job and fake tits, I think the booty is legit though.

Nothing wrong with Armenians, just something wrong with the ones that want to be Kardashian famous. She's going to fuck a popular rapper or celebrity the first chance she gets.

Are Armenian grills often thicc like this? Cause if so, than I got to get me one.

Is he black lmao

They have a reputation for being con artists.

Nah dude is white as fuck, grew up in New England, he just likes street culture and hip-hop.

>he just likes street culture and hip-hop.
Also known as degenerate nigger "culture".

okay...

Armenians are subhumans, just like all the rest brown swarthy shit from Caucasus.

Will she fuck a Turk?

Fake thick. She's so obviously had surgery

>street culture
you mean nigger culture?

aren't they gypsies?

Why are people so obsessed with black people and insulting them every little chance they get?
Street culture isn't just black Americans, or hip-hop/rap. Pretty sure it includes, skateboarding, street bmx, streetwear fashion, various genres of music, street art, youth and counter culture, general living in urban environments, not just black people participate in all of these things.

you mean albanians

>world map

One of us, one of us!

youtube.com/watch?v=pSWURIYUkRE

money. as materialistic as chinese truthfully

Every Armenian woman i know is a whore.

Watch wht you say Bydlo, your next president might be an Armenian

they are a very closed group
you must be a muslim

>they are a very closed group

lmao
20 bucks and everything is open.

„Street wear“ are baggy clothes worn by niggers, „street art“ aka modern grafitti is usually vandalism and originates in the hip-hop subculture, the majority of your urban youth are niggers or spics (orange niggers), urban genres of music are soul and rythm&blues, invented by niggers.
And counter-culture whiteys (and to a lesser extent Asians, especially Filipinos) in the US try their hardest to act like niggers.

Is there even any white Dutch here?
armenians have only sex with people from their own circle

lol what a whore
i have zero respect for her, she is just a piece of meat

Armenians are as greedy as jews. She's just a whore that discovered how to make easy monies.

No, they're not.
t. knower

>armenians have only sex with people from their own circle

Why is literally every single Brazilian on Sup Forums such a nazi edgelord?

who is not?

>armenians have only sex with people from their own circle

No, more like Tuvan.

not dutch
not slavshit

Here the biggest neo-nazis are usually people of mixed race, and Brazil is the most race mixed place there is, so that'd be my guess.

>not slavshit
Heh.

Jesus Christ stop being such an unfuckable hate nerd for 2 seconds

100%greek

>unfuckable hate nerd
That sounds black. Are you a nigger?

Have you ever been to the US, or did your opinion come from watching pop US media?

What happened to their noses?

and 100% right

THICC

middle eastern people

You're 6 years late on your streetwear knowledge. Baggy clothes have been out of style for over half a decade now, no one dresses like that anymore.

Street art and Graffiti got lumped in with the rise of Hip-Hop but was a separate scene, it shares just as much of its development with punk rock as it does with hip-hop, and a lot of street artist now have legit careers as designers, gallery, an graphic artists.

The majority of urban youth are not niggers and spics, since 2010 more black Americans live in suburbia, small towns or rural areas as opposed to cities. I think you're also forgetting the definition of minority, aint that many black people in the states and there's only a little bit more of latinos here than black people.

People that participate in street culture listen to plenty of other genres of music not just R&B and Rap.

Don't confuse being youthful, and appreciating a different section of life as "acting like a nigger".

Nose Jobs, Armenians love plastic surgery as much as Koreans and Brazilians.

oc

Fuck off Mehmet

pls dont genocide her

you are the mehmet

We're mostly mixed-race, and we don't even care about it. I'm just pushing some stereotypes, don't be so serious about it.

My family is lebanese, I've been there, and there are plenty of armenians in Lebanon. They're excelent workers, although greedy.

We're not, we just don't feel guilty when talking about race, because no one takes it seriously. It's just banter.

There's nothing wrong with her
Its just business
But she's not that smart
If an user goes to fiverr and pays the Indians 50 bucks about 25 thousand fake YouTube accounts will subscribe to her

i hate indians so much

Okay (?)

>Don't confuse being youthful, and appreciating a different section of life

So doing nothing productive and generally being a potentially dangerous degenerate leech?

funnily enough your hands look pretty indian ikibey

i dont look like half of your population

yeah you are brown

I am more white than the average slavshit in bulgaria.

no you are not brownhands. nothing white about you. you are as dark as a gypsy aka typical t*rk

Nice trips

she sounds American.

Turkish mothers say to my mother that we have beautiful light skin.

American NIDF out again. We'll gas all of y'all degenerates very soon.

no need to make shit up iki and no need to hate yourself. you are brown and thats about it but its pretty typical to be brown when it comes to t*rks.

start with the swedish population first
i laughed at my own joke

Good looking (rare) German girls made me often compliments. Reminder that it is usually men who give compliments to women.

Thank God that my ancestors were friendly Greek colonists who mixed with the locals in peace.

iki where in Turkey are you from, exactly?

stop lying you shitskin. no girl would ever talk to you. not only are you brown but you also have mental problems and mommy issues.

wtf I am a Greek now

Paddies aren't known for being smart, user

I am from Greece like you.

I have a healthy mind.

please let us laugh a bit about the picture

I've had sec with an Armenian before and have a half Armenian cousin so obviously that's not true..

fucking hell man, when you go full autist and don't cooperate. I'm really curious the general area of the northeast you're from

They are like you yahudis. You got the West, they got the East.

Are you the guy who likes transsexuals?

>Lena Nersesian
links
eroshare.com/d9ublmec
eroshare.com/i9cxs2q6

depends if they have cute cocks

lets laugh at this
Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

biologically "he" is still female

fake story
only idiots (you) can believe this

as fake as you shaving your hairy ass lmao. sure thing buddy

You monkeys are just repeating some fake stories about me.

they are all real mudskin you posted them yourself just as you posted your brown hands a while ago. too bad i didn't save them back then

Let's not forget our favorite, Anita Sarkesian

stupid gypsy

Fuckin Black Sea of course.

No. Armenians grow ass on light speed, everybody knows that here.

How would all the bydlos react if their next president is a chink?

stupid gypsy looking ape what are you trying to imply here?

finally one of us

yeah but which area of pontus?

that you are stupid
and a gypsy

96>88 you shitskin

You mean being small business owners and patrons. Consuming and paying for new media, movies and music, pushing fashion and culture forward,helping to build diverse and progressive culinary landscapes, keeping urban environments alive, occupied and active, while learning new or forgotten skill sets. Setting the nation up for a brighter future, moving toward more freedoms, new industries, and less backwards conservatism? Get off your high horse.

They probably didn't test the gypsies.