Nostalgia Thread

Nostalgia Thread

>soggy burgers
The cardboard ones absorb more moisture.

nostalgia for club kek threads

///

Monochromatic computer monitors and my first computer (mainly gaming) Apple IIc

Archon on the Commodore 64

Ahh i remember the times were i uaed to be happy.

had an apple II+ and played a million games on that black and green screen.
>loadrunner, beer run, ultima III, decathalon, crossfire, temple of apshai, raster blaster, artilery, zork, tons of infocom games and pacman ripoffs.

any got the McDonald's stir sticks from coffee

fucking dildos

I remember getting chicken sandwiches in the styrofoam box...I dunno why but it just tasted better in it as opposed to the paper wrapper

miss them so bad

ahhh fuck, i'm jonesing for some mcdicks

fucking qtr pndr with cheese and those greasy ass fries fuck

lol holy shit

i used to have lambo posters in my room

The water always tasted like wax

This brings back memories

is that the kid from neverending story

Did they have built in magnets?

I fucking loved these books as a kid. I didn't go towards engineering or anything as a result, but fuck if it didn't make me give more thought to how the world works.

wow totally stole my images faggot

Yup, Barret Oliver (aka D.a.r.y.l.)

most of these types of cups have a protective coating, thats how the paper its made from doesnt get wet and leak

how many people remember this?

i remember when there were only three commercial TV networks.
I remember carphones.
I remember Sir Shake-A-Lot and The Duke Of Doubt.
I remember when "regular" gas meant it had lead in it.
I remember wondering which one of us was "Yar".

Who else loves the simple HTML look?

I remember when there wasn't a bunch of faggots on Sup Forums

faggot with a shitty childhood detected. whats wrong kid did your mommy not pay any attention to you when you were a kid? did daddy beat you then stick his dick up your ass when mom went to bed? fuckoff

lost. i forgot all about those

wow so edge
much lording

holy shit
>looking at these pages when i used to read comic books

i remember when news, actually reported the news, instead of spreading propaganda at at behest of their corporate masters and the liberal agenda

this is the real nostalgia

my valkyrie will get that fast manticore fuck

ho-lee shit dude. I played with this when i was like... i don't even remember I didn't even realize i had a memory of this. I used to play with this when my parents would go to their friends who didn't have kids (or something) and only had a few of the figures. but oh my god, user... the memories are flooding in.

sweet show. I watched on teletoon (canadian tv channel)

yeah the mainstream media sucks, but i guess sucking the republican cock at breibart, and the crazy cock at Alex Jones/prison planet, and whatever the shit is drudge report is better?

I'm England and don't remember any of this thanks

I just like it because when i was coding at 18 i made shit look like that and was impressed as hell. Blank page then knowing basic html. Open in browser boom... its a page. Felt so damn good when i wasnt taking classes for it

Found a vintage newspaper at a local flea market today. I remember where I was when I heard the news.

Pic related.

Love Captain Star. I have a tape of aboit 14 episodes. After it got pulled off teletoon it was on the space network at 5 am and id get up and record it. Every episode is on youtube though. The user is Dark Wolf and hes got em all uploaded

fuck yeah

I remember when we all ran to friend's house cause he bought age of empires 1.

>obvious bait was obvious

Erin Grey from Buck Rogers would be nice

oh you were kid in africa in the 90's ?

What do you think?

had two of these this morning. god I miss them. they need to sell them all day.

I called and asked for Bridget.

Its disappointing.

Thanks for making me think about this, I'd get one on my way to work tomorrow, but cockheads have me doing mand. overtime until further notice

they will be soon. mcdonalds is planning to launch them as part of their all day breakfast menu. basically they will have the full breakfast menu all day

What a bunch of junk!

I wasted so much money on these fucking things.

yea but when. they said september, it hasn't happened yet.

holy shit nobody cares you massive fucking cuck faggot.

wow.

Holy super fuck. My mom bought this shit for my friends birthday. She let me play with it before it was time to go... I lost my shit not wanting to give it away.

She never bought me my own. Never knew what these toys were called...
Thank you, fuckhead. Much appreciated

"I'm like to thank no god--because none exists, fedoras, anime, and my single mother."

>september

there are 30 days in the month fucking dummy, if you want the exact date, officially its september 19th that stores are expected to roll out the extended menu

Hey, eat my ass faggot. I'll shit you out some Hershey kisses to nibble on too.