Both of these bitches are offered to you for sale at a yard sale for $5 apiece

Both of these bitches are offered to you for sale at a yard sale for $5 apiece.

They're unwilling slaves, but come with leashes and collars, and they come with paperwork making the sale legal, like buying a puppy at the kennel.

Which one do you buy, and how do you use them?

Buy both, use fatty as a human dairy cow and use skinny as a puppy girl.

Rightis actually cute. From the others pics of her I've seen

Buying the fatty, kill her then sell her back to some halal meat store
Go to hookers with money earnt

Its always these two.

Buy both. Skinny girl will be sex toy, and her hair will grow out, fat girl will be abused daily until she dies, or loses enough weight. Skinny girl will be taught the more abusive she is towards the fat girl the more freedom she will gain.

Yeah dude. I can afford both pretty easily. I mean the butterina and the pixie lezbo probably eat as much as one person between the both of them. It's just a matter of keeping lunchbox out of the skinny girl's cage-free cruelty-free safe for the environment fair-market vegetables.

Also I'd spay Petunia, and probably have to mute both of them as I am not a fan of the rhetoric that would erupt from either of them.

do you buy her up for yourself then or do you just let her get bought up by a rando

Both. To use for sex stuff. Why not.

What the fuck is wrong with you autistic fuck?

Both are hideous, even you could have a chance with the fat one stop being such a fucking weirdo and talk to her instead of jerking off to her pics.

This would be worth happening just to see what degrading pet names everyone gives these two.

I could stand to hear more

Petunia and Twilight Sparkle

what kind of stupid ass post is this?
who gives fuck? what you going to tap to reading some dude stupid description on how they are going to fuck your sister?

jeezuz.

Get off the computer and finish you fucking homework

Paco and Trumpette

fat one

fucking and maid services (cooking, cleaning)

Budders and Teeny Teats

I'm jacking off to both of them, I'd impregnate them both, Force the fatty one on a diet and workout regimen lead by skinny bitch, if pixiecut doesnt maker he lose weight fast enough, by my standard monthly punish her repeatedly and force miscarriages and repeat.

Put fatty in a French maid outfit?

Or just nekiid?

french maid of just lingerie

for 5 bucks a piece i buy 'em two and beat 'em to death

fuck woman ,fuck feminism

I'm not into fatties, but I'm curious what lingerie that cow would look best in. At least a French maid outfit would show off those fat milkers.

right, anal

i like big asses and thick thighs

so thongs

put that bitch in a burka

whyboner.gif

Beat how?

I'm jacking to both. Imagine how pissed they would be if they knew random guys are spilling seed while imagining them being sold and treated like livestock.

I can already imagine fatty weeping while wondering how she ever would up being sold for just $5 to a total stranger and forced to vacuum his home while wearing nothing but a thing and heels to cover up the body she has always been so insecure about.

This. I bet skinny has an ass like a steel trap and would give the best anal you've ever imagined, especially if it's unwilling.

Would buy both to fuck strictly im the missionary position for thw purpose of procreation .
Keeo them seperate. Discreetly feed pixies baby to tubaloo
Inform twigs what happened. Allow her to torture ms piggy as she sees fit with out killing her. Feed rail bitch a diet if nothing but bull semen mixed with cat litter. Hefty may have one package of raman and nithing to drink but urine
Fuck skiny bitch. Raise hunk-hunka-not burning-calories child as ny own. Force it steroid. Make it compete in child hood sports
Eventually make him an olympic athlete. After enough gold medals I show him the basement and video footage of his mother's life.
Matchstick men his therapy
Switch steroid for estrogen
My son is bruce Jenner

Dem spelling errors doe

Pay $5 force them to go to school and get degrees. Keep their checks

Both.

Fatass would cook, clean, and pretty much take care of every chore. Of course I'm not going to touch her.

Skinny dyke girl might be cute if her hair were longer. I'd keep her as a pet for sex, affection, company, etc.

It would be interesting to see who keeps them as slaves and who sets them free, or who retains ownership while letting them go but garnishing their wages for the rest of their lives.

Ideally, it would be fascinating to see how everyone would make them over. I would love to keep them all dyked up but I'm sure everyone else would subject them to feminizing makeovers and plastic surgery.

Skinny would be, like, a real pet?

Sleeping naked on the floor against her will, eating out of dog bowls whole fatty does chores around her?