Cat followed me in my flat, what to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

love him?

Name it Tippy

Nah, dont really like cats, is that food ok? tuna and water

No that's not ok. That's your shit.

Ok, it is called tippy, what next? il really tiredd and I wanna go to bed now, does it stay alive over night without care?

well, is it skinny af?

is good quality tuna, dont have cat food, sry

bump to help OP

The foods fine just make it watch "Is the order a rabbit?" and go to sleep should be alright.

No I don't think so. You have to play with it so it can ignore you

No, its definitely gonna die if you don't check on it at least once every hour.

i think it is fuckin fat for a cat

Treat him nice, you will have a friend for life

it's going to be fine..just go to sleep.

You are a good man. That food will go down great and I hope you consider keeping him brew.

you live in a flat? cat this fat could've only fell from upstairs

no idea what u are talkin about

Cats lives matter

Kindness, OP. Good on you mate.

Here is my cat Moe. Best pet I ever had. If you tried to hurt me that cat would tear you up

Yeah, its ok.

Microwave it

So this fat son of a cat belongs to me now, or what? I really dont like cats.

Put a sheet of paper on the floor if you want the cat to move on it

It might already have an ower. It looks to healthy to be a stray, and if it followed you in your flat then its been around humans and might have even been an indoor cat at one time.

I rescued a cat who was skinny af, I fed him tuna in water(not oil) for a while to get some fat on him. He totally liked it, but mostly just the juice. That's legit for a cat op, don't listen to people here. I also work at an animal shelter, talk to people there a lot/etc. A few days of this is legit. But I'd get some dry food which is formulated for a cats needs for vitamins/etc. Most any good dry will do.

It will want to go out and pee/poop if you don't have a box. It will be OK overnight, but might find a place if you don't have an open door/window.

This

maybe ask around if someone's missing a cat or contact a shelter or something similar?
it's probably someone else's cat, it's in really good shape and used to humans

Right, no stray

does not work

()

Also, that's a big fucking cat, about 14lbs from the looks. He's someone's cat, or was. You don't know what the story is, and I've seen a lot of bad ones especially with cats. If you want advice/etc, lemme know. If you can get it a litter box and some litter, you'll be doing it and you a favor for tonight.

Kudos to you for wanting to take care of it op. You're a good man/woman/self-identified-block-of-French-cheese.

move to america where nigger cats don't break into your house and rape your mother.

Nah sorry america saw me once, no disrespect

You are doing a good service. Print out flyers see if anyone claims it.

That cat is pregnant and honestly I don't think that even if you're a loving, caring, kind person that you should invest any time in taking care of it.

Do yourself a favor and put him outside for tonight or take them to a shelter (where they'll probably be euthanized, the sad truth).

kNd of cute

Man, white people are obsessed with people that couldn't give a shit about them in America. Its really unhealthy.

bark bark x2

Ill beat the shit outa yu and that faggot cat you pussy bitch

yah, i also think that cat is pregnant, so fuck this shit

eat it !!!

I would keep it. Out of hundreds of houses he choose yours to chill. If it's a he.

>cat breaks down your door
what was that about eurodoors being stronger now? could've sworn i saw a thread just the other day saying something like that. kek

hah!

Just fuckin choke it to death already watching you bitch about its disobedience its pissing me off idk how youre still trying to pretend to be nice to that fucking thing it looks like a fat smug piece of shit anyway

Excellent. Your new cat is in puuurefect working order.

you should not talk about ur mother in this way!

Kek

too fat for one sheet

Burn it

From risk of somebody like this poster getting it OP, DO NOT DO THIS

Don't know about american doors, ours is like 8-10cm strong and made out of solid wood. The one's of the neighbors are somewhat like that.

If you really don't like cats just bear with it for the night and bring it to the vet tomorrow and explain your situation.

He looks well taken care of. My advice is, don't give exact details of the cat if you post online or flyers. Let people tell you exactly what he/she is. There are a lot of freaks out there who want a cat to do shit with. Trust me. I went through this with my cat I found. I talked to a lot of freaks, none of which would give me even the basic detail or specific detail on him. Don't take it to a shelter, most are kill shelters and that's just sad. Find a non-kill private shelter if you must. It might even be microchipped, which any shelter can scan for. This is/was someone's cat, they want to get it back. But you have to find the people who are looking for him/her first. And the best way to handover the cat it through their vet, that's a safe handover and only the owners would want to do that.

Anyway, good luck, reply if you want to me, I've been through this and still have my cat, of three years now.

Lol. He's healthy.Probably a cat 'moonlighting', ie having two owners. He seems pretty chill.

Jupp, thats what i think, you guys are cool, i knewed that Sup Forums i the right place

You good man OP for taking care of it. dont worry, it looks kinda a quite cat, he wont hurt you. Just make sure to leave some food (natural tuna without oil is perfect), water and a way to go outside (An open window) and you can go sleep. Usually they enjoy going around during the night.

Nice mancoon Sup Forumsto. What's that shit in his fur?

How do you know it doesn't have fleas, or some other health issue OP?

You could be scratching your balls for months because of this cute little fucker.

Take to shelter if you can't handle it, looks like a good cat to me though.

You stupid. Animal "fleas" and most deseases can't infect humans.

thanks dude, cat leaved through the open balkony door, 3rd floor. what a bitch, hasnt even finished the tuna. Jesus Mohammed Christ, cats are disgusting

Eat it.

seduce and fornicate

>can't infect humans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bubonic_plague

"The three types of plague are the result of the route of infection: bubonic plague, septicemic plague, and pneumonic plague. Bubonic plague is mainly spread by infected fleas from small animals."

>kek

That's a British shorthair, they're pedigree, not you're average street cat my dude. The owners will probably be very eager to get it back

You're welcome. Dont say that, cats are mystic animals, they can feel good and bad people. If he came to you its because probably you are a good person. Or maybe he just wanted food, you know they are so selfish animals... but i Tell you that cat's trust is reeeally hard to get!

Looks like its already warmed up to you.

Please do the right thing and take it to a shelter. If you don't have any carriers, I'm sure you can go there, and ask for one,at most they'll charge you a couple dollars,and it takes like five minutes to put together. I agree that since it probably has a owner, it probably has a chip, so you can probably contact the owner.

I miss you.

it really got me for 5 minutes.

cat is gone.

If this is dubs you cut off its tail with a kitchen knife

Oooooooooooooh shit

Do it faggot

Don't you mess with my fucking cat, you bastard. FL

WHAT THE FUCK

I have a cheetah as a pet

?