How do you get rid of these?

How do you get rid of these?
We tried commercial spray, no change. Then pest control tried their heavy duty spray, still no change. Finally they came round in masks and, blocked the fire alarms, released some gas, and told us to stay out the house for 6 hours. I have yet to see any difference.

diatomaceous earth

Mate with them, and in a few generations your differences will fade away.

in my country government opened a place for them, is called "turkish kebab", these cockroach work in it, they made good and cheap food

Well it's not like I haven't found them in my bed...

We see how well that worked with niggers

Hitler already tried op. They cant be stopped.

Burn house down fam.

Egg yolk and borax, 50/50, let dry and watch all those fegget die in a week

>inb4; mustard gas etc etc

they come in from outside, you can't "get rid" of them. you have to seal all cracks, electrical outlets, light switches, pipe entrances into walls, etc.

those guys spraying are laughing their way to the bank. does nothing.

Seems to be working well for minorities. Soon whitey will be the minority.

A 2000 mile long wall

Some of our windows are jammed open..... pest control knew this, they blamed students from other countries bringing them from hotels

This, only I use shortening, borax and a little bit of sugar.

This. It's pretty cool. It's shredded up and ground Fossils and they are so microscopic they begin to cut and scuff through their exoskeleton. Fucking awesome shit.

what the fuck? you are asking why you cant get rid of bugs when you have permanently open windows?

are you actually fucking stupid son? no wonder people like you get taken advantage of

It's rented accommodation, as I only have access to every room to close the windows, and some of them are jammed and havn't been fixed.

Wait, are you trying to get rid of roaches like in the OP image or bedbugs?

Basically the only way to get rid of insects is to not give them somewhere to live they can thrive in.

german roaches

It dehydrates them, nigger.

call an exterminator you cheap bastard.

It does both. It can also stick to skin and be irritating as fuck.

Any food is in air tight containers, all surfaces are washed twice a day. I'm not sure what they're thriving on.

We've had pest control 4 times

If you're in an apartment building... Nothing you can do. Move.
You must have niggers as neighbors.

If your own house, then you need to stop being a filthy nigger.

you are kinda screwed, but
I had seen a few going around my apartment last week. I decided to buy some "bait houses" (i don't know the exact name, we call them like that). it's a plastic thing with poison food inside. roaches are attracted to it and eat it, go back to the nest and die, and then all the ones in the nest die too

days later I found 2 dead roaches so that was a good signal
I stopped the plague before it started, but you should give it a try

Are they deplorable if so vote Hillary

Get a nigger roommate, that nig nog will run them off.

>bait houses
Roach motel

AFTER all these years of misery, grief and pain. I've finally found the ultimate eradication method and best of all, it's totally SAFE:

L A U R E L - pick a bunch of dry laurel leaves and put the into the blender. Pour the resulting dust in the place where they spawn. EVEN THE OFFSPRINGS GET KILLED

Borax tablets. They sell them at home depot.

I keep invertebrates as pets. That stuff is really effective and won't end up getting you and your family sick.

What about heat treatment? They close off the entire house and pump hot air into it for somtime. Seen this for bed bugs...

MOVE AWAY

Will make them reproduce faster

How so? Why wouldnt it kill them like other pests?

If you're on a budget, try sugar and baking soda in small piles near where you've seen them. Started working for me, but then I moved so couldn't see the full effect.

You probably have dead shit under your house they are eating. Or your house is dirty as fuck/ food everywhere.

If you want to get rid of them, make sure everything is spotless. Mop with strong citrus scented cleaner. Use lysol on counters. No dishes. Wipe up any extra water. cleach bathroom tub/toilet. Eat at table only, wipe it after. Then once u do all this, get some potent roach spray and roach traps, throw those around and under house. Plug up any opening in rooms with blocks and caulking. Any openings they see they will come thru. Pretty much you want there to be 0 openings in your house. Spray down door steps with roach sprays and traps.

Everything is spotless (at least in the areas I can get to), surfaces get wiped twice a day, regularly hoovered, plates come out , get used, get washed dried and go back into air tight boxes as soon as they have been used.

boric acid

A mixture of bleach and ammonia will cause the problem to go away permanently.

Look up Paul Stamets.