/got/ general

R'hllor's Chosen OTP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QvoTUvx7WJA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon

PRESTON

>given the conversion of Tommen
I'm sure Tommen was "officially" already religious. All he has done, from the public perspective, is institute Caesaropapism. Probably.

Long live the old Gods, trees are the best
Fuck the Seven, cuck religion

So what do people who read The Forsaken think? My thoughts.

- I think Euron is pretty clearly getting sent visions from somewhere else to manipulate him and play into his megalomania. He's too obviously a maniac to be the final boss of the story, and he hasn't even personally doing anything that important, unlike Victarion). He's like a proxy. I don't believe he actually found a suit of valyrian steel armor somewhere but that it was given to him.

- Who is the woman mentioned in Aerion's second vision? Euron is clearly meant to think its Dany, but the fact that we're not being given a more detailed description suggests to me it might be Quaithe, the only other female character who isn't Mel but is involved with this kind of High-fantasy magic story.
- Aeron is now one of the most based/symapathetic characters in the story. I feel bad about complaining that his AFFC chapter was boring. it's like GRRM decided to write a character demonstrating why blind fanatical religious belief can be a good thing in shitty enough circumstances.

fuck you

Heres a thought;
Do you think tommen will disband the faith militant once KL has been cleansed a bit?

on permanent tilt. He'll never be the same.

Stannis fag, the Light is heresy, religion fit for a Mad King.

We should return to the worship of the First Men of Westeros, may Old Gods forgive you for your heresy

tommen is practically a Tyrell puppet, and the Faith will kill him, screencap this.

Terrible picture. Stannis looks like a balding teenager.

Only if Marg tells him to, he's her puppet now. But he's going to die anyway.

Pagans and Islamists leave, this is Seven territory

>First High Septon is a fatfuck corrupt who got torn to pieces by the smallfolk
>Second High Septon is a leecher who goes to brothels despite his oath of celibacy, and got fired for it
>Third High Septon is a so-called "Bernie" incarnation who seeks power through religious fanaticism

tell me why the Seven is not more degenerate religion than the Old Gods in the North. Worshipping nature is what we are used to be and it is magical and sacred, long live the weirwood trees

who is preston and what happened to him?

>it's a jon is supposed to be tall episode

>bran can time travel
>cotf can raise whites and wight walkers
>red god has been steady murkin niggas and bringin'em back on a bi monthly basis

Reminder that the Andals were cucks who couldn't even conquer all of Westeros bc chilly weather and they were BTFO by three Valyrian
Name one miracle that the seven have done that can compare to the other faiths

I don't think Euron is a bad person I think he's insecure and misguided.

That woman is Val

Who is Rickon's Dickon? Will he be revealed? Is it Tommen?

this. it's all just a desperate plea for attention really. his mom's gonna freak when she finds out.

Daily reminder the Seven is a fake religion used to control the smallfolk in the South

it's so shit

>blue and orange motif

He's some Autist who tried to hop grrm's pink mast and ask him about fan theories. George told him to fuck off and Preston is having trouble coping with rejection

Fucking Seven!

Sure other religions can perform heathen magic tricks to put on a spectacle. But the Seven work through people. They are the love of a mother, the dedication of a craftsman, the strength of a warrior. How often is a normal person going to encounter resurrection or skinchanging, abilities only a few have access to? Everybody can feel the love of a mother or the fear of the unknown.

>good actor appears in an interview
>talking about what he's doing now
>interviewer keeps talking about game I thrones of which he appeared in 6 years ago
>actor is visibly saddened clearly doesn't want to talk about it and wants to talk about they're work now.
>interviewer continues to talk about game of thrones

I physically cringe every time. It happens with everyone who's ever been in GoT. Some of the younguns might be thankful to GoT but it's clearly seemed to erase the whole filmography of the seasoned actors in the eyes of a lot I people.

I fucking hate Daenerys' actress so much, she is so fucking bad. Holy shit.

Rickon will die, Ramsay will kill him in cold blood.
Another Stark casualty.

>a fake religion

also known as "a religion"

I thought they were supposed to hire a big guy to play The Mountain in the show?

source/video?

Good good. Saved. Maybe I'd replace those 4 blue pics with similar theme and put something else.
Also needs that Tommen coronation based scene or Blackwater Bay. Maybe entering Qarth shot?

kino, purest kino

>when your eyebrows have more acting range than you do

High sparrow pls go

>GAME OF THRONES STAR, SEAN BEAN
>GAME OF THRONES STAR, MAX VON SYDOW
>GAME OF THRONES STAR, CHARLES DANCE

Seven can go through my ass if you can ask me

yeah and she'll never fuck you either! tee hee!

>Yfw you get a boner hugging your half sister.

not an argument

The whole point of gods is divinity. Not just being personifications of people.

The seven is basically saint worship. Its full of shit.

>fake religion
>implying there is a true one
>implying the other religions aren't used to control smallfolk, even in real life

He's been in the top 3 for world's strongest men since 2012.

Where is this webm from desu?

What's the middle one in the second row from? I don't remember that.

I wish the Sparrows would die in a gruesome manner, let see if the Seven could save them

>implying there is a true one
The one that's literally bring people back from the dead is the true religion

The game of thrones questions always take up half the interview too. I saw one with mark Addy a few minutes ago in fact. They ask all sorts of stupid questions about it assuming that the actor watches it about their favourite character and stupid shit. Just fuck off and ask him about himself reeeee

>The whole point of gods is divinity. Not just being personifications of people.
lmao

I wouldn't mind feeling the mothers love
On my dick

>not the best

Prime Arnold would be best Mountain.

Robb & co. arriving at the Twins

I don't know if I'm glad that faith of the Seven is so simplistic with simple names for deities or not. Other fantasy worlds had similar concepts too, but they had names, temples to each individual deity, cults. Something like Greeks or Baldur's Gate 2.

so fucking ugly

Magic does not have to be religion-based, could just be based on arcane/elemental/shadow energies like in every other fantasy world.

The only true religion is religion of the First Men, the Old Gods, and it's also practiced by Wildlings, the Free Folk and they are not controlled by lords, so fuck your Seven, they are a tool used by the nobillity to control the people.

She was pretty good when Jorah revealed he had greyscale. Maybe it was a fluke.

But look how stupid #1 looks. And Arnold wouldn't have been the best.

>the entire series is made of two colors
>somehow people think this is good cinematography

jesus

Why did the stained glass behind the throne change?

>Sophie turner, Quasimodo Williams and Amelia Clark will forever be mentioned as stars for the same reason these juggernauts I the industry are mentioned in.

No matter how many times I see it, I can't help but laugh.

(farts)

>blue and red
>a song of ICE and FIRE
Are you so retarded you can't actually see it?

>implying anyone can remember anything else Mark Addy has been in

it's a pretty straightforward fantasy parody of the Holy Trinity, albeit an unusually well-executed one.

His YouTube channel is Preston Jacobs
Don't take his shit seriously just go to alt shift x

Now make it black and white and translate it to French.

>true religion
That is in fact non religion, just some animistic JUST superstition made by the Children who believed in spirits of each individual tree, river and what not. It's not substantial and its purest form of paganism if there is any.

Why do you faggots always talk about the books here, this is a TV board.

We have a /lit/ board where you can freely talk about the books. Or are you all just scared and can't handle when people tell you the books are sit?

>inb4 show-fag
I read the books 6 times

Oh enlightened one, tell me then. What is the ice and what is the fire?

>its a "Aiden Gilligan and Stephen Dillane are asked about game of thrones and they say they don't like it and the interview swiftly moves on to what they're doing now" episode.

this is a big issue for actors and the reason they all want to be in oscar bait-type films: it's much rarer to end up being typecast as a result of that kind of material and their acting contribution will get more attention.

Three Kingdoms. a more superior version of political warfare and intrigue

Might as well go to reddit
Preston is the only good gottuber

shit"

>not knowing Paganism is still a religion
dumbass king

>>not the best
Are you implying prime Arnold was a strongman?
bc that's just retarded

>literally an asian version of bobby b

>Literally posting a picture of a demigod that supposedly could do miracles

no he's implying Arnold is a rapist.

Stannis was shit

Although Sam is now officially super cucked, he's my favorite cuck. I'm also wondering when Bronn will come back, he's the best character on the show. His lines are god tier.

Made some changes

>They're doing a little play on the events of the last seasons, alright
>and then it just keeps fucking going, and going, and going

Kill yourself cucks
Your boi got btfo by a fat wizard who's older than sin and less fun

Paganism is merely a loose term, not a religion. If it is some form of new age movement, I find it unsettling. There is only one true god.
This is now perfect. Well done user.

That's Cao Mengde. One of the most alpha Chinese warlords ever. He used to steal his enemies wives after cucking them out of their lands

THE NORMIES

>b00m haha fuking dumb & dumber i wish mikael bay was making game of thronn xD he would have made kool action shot all episode haha fuk storylines LOOL!!!1

Where does le ebin "(farts)" maymay come from?

Bronn is going to Riverrun with Jaime.

youtube.com/watch?v=QvoTUvx7WJA