Eternal Arsenal Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/4xutlr/i_really_like_arsenal_but_you_do_you_like_arsenal/
101greatgoals.com/news/social/rumour-bad-news-arsenal-transfer-collapses-scheduled-arrival/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdT4ev8ak00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

reddit.com/r/Gunners/comments/4xutlr/i_really_like_arsenal_but_you_do_you_like_arsenal/
Reposting this for keks

>tfw no gf

This thread is off to a great start

Life is pain

Anyone who tells your otherwise is selling something

can all redditors (this means you) please FUCK OFF from /arse/

>he doesn't browse r/gunners occasionally for the delusion and laughter it brings

is he legit?

cringey as fuck, don't ever post that shit again

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david 49m
Price the issue. Arsenal want to hold back funds for possible striker signing. #AFC transfer budget factors in fee, salary, agent commission

David Ornstein @bbcsport_david 51m
Arsenal yet to agree fee for Mustafi. #AFC considering Omer Toprak & Simon Kjaer as alternatives but Mustafi remains priority & keen to join

Daily reminder Arsenal have no money, hence why we only bought Cech last season, the 5th richest club in football can't afford to pay good players lads

He's a mouth piece for the club apparently

>TFW Chelsea are by far the greatest team the world has ever seen

So strikes the bad news jew

Lads, I think we'll make it this season. I can feel it

he's basically the resident club shill

Arsenal wont reach top 5 Im 110% sure.

Liverpool and West Ham are better and Chelsea has Conte. This is Wonga's last season and Ozil/Alexis would leave.

101greatgoals.com/news/social/rumour-bad-news-arsenal-transfer-collapses-scheduled-arrival/
Holy fuck it just keep piling up.

>supporting a club that can't pay 25 million euros for a fucking CB
buncha cucks

>possible striker signing

He's the only Twitter ITK transfer news man who tells the truth.

But yeah he's 100% legit. He doesn't comment on rumours he comments on what's actually happening.

fucking koreaboo

>citing the horse

> considering Omer Toprak & Simon Kjaer as alternatives

How can we be so unambitious

>tfw no Henry manager

>rating Mustafi over Kjær
Wtf???
Pls don't buy Kjær though, would hate to see him at such a pathetic shit club

Fuck off and poo in loo, I don't trust Wenger and Gadcunt are fucking unambitious pieces of shit.

He's back fellers:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdT4ev8ak00

you're still falling for the itk meme though you moron

Moh and DTs rants were much better, Claude just seems lost to me

damn. yes, because the last time Wenger signed a defender from the turkish league it worked really well.
Income the panic signings.

Toprak wouldn't be any cheaper than Mustafi.

>panic signings
Nobody will be signed though, I can't believe people believe this delusional bullshit

You were issued a warning for posting .

Off-topic; all images and discussion should pertain to sports.

-------------------------

WENGER OUT

panic signing is the same as no signings desu.

JANNIES OUT
WENGER OUT

how the fuck can they give you a warning for that?

>TFW I COULD HAVE SUPPORTED CHELSEA BUT PICKED ARSENAL

O-o-official

Can't wait for no signings this week then Arsenal will lose to Leicester and Wenger will blame the fans and bad luck.

If moh didn't try to be the sensible rational one, he wouldn't be half bad.

>more than 2 weeks of this agony left

go

>arsecucks thought they had a chance

THERES ONLY ONE ARSENE WENGER
ONE ARSENE WENGER
WITH A PACKET OF SWEETS AND CHEEKY SMILE
ARSENE WENGER IS A FUCKING PAEDOPHILE

Normally I would agree but I think Moh was spot on for once with this one.

Moh, DT, and Bludfambruv had the best rants.

this

always prefer to listen to them

WAS LEAVING HIGHBURY WORTH IT?

Moh was spot on though.
Bludfambruv was a bit annoying desu. The anger was good though.

Not at all.

>it's the Robbie tries to play devil's advocate episode

i-its only one game

>The old town was nearly square, with two large longitudinal streets that are intersected by three cross streets. The city was surrounded by city walls, which were strengthened in the southwest, near the Bishop's Castle, during the 14th century. In the north-east corner a large round tower was built in the 13th century. There were four gates into the city: Porte Monsieur (or de Porrentruy), the Porte au Loup, the Porte des Moulins and the Porte des Près (or de Bâle). The latter was bricked up in 1487, when a fire destroyed a large part of the city. One characteristic of Delémont are the monumental fountains in the late Renaissance style. The most important public buildings were rebuilt in the 18th century. The Bishop's Castle, which served as a summer residence, was rebuilt in 1716-21 by Pierre Racine from Tramelan. The Châtelain's building was rebuilt in 1717, followed in 1742-45 the town hall by Johann Caspar Bagnato and in 1753 the private residence of the family of Rinck Baldenstein, the county's administrator. The church of Saint-Marcel was built 1762-67 from plans by Pierre-Francois Paris, and replaced a Gothic style building which stood on the same location. The steeple was completed in 1850-51.
WENGER OUT

Robbie must be the only Arsenal fan that loves it when they lose because he knows his views go through the roof

??????????????????????

Yesterday we saw some anger after the match. I want to see true rage. I want to see Arsenal in the relegation zone with 2-3 matches played and no points. That might cause fans to tip over the edge during a match.

I love it when we lose too

Every loss is a small step closer to Wenger fucking off

same desu
relegation battle might be fun

He will damage the club for seasons to come if he fucks up this season.
Not truly, but I felt this season would be a shitshow and it might end up being one.

Sky now reporting this. I'd take Toprak but fuck Kjaer.

It literally doesn't change a thing.

If we win he's staying, if we lose he's staying.

>Surely Xhaka must be the worst signing? Complete liability with his discipline, worse penalty taker than Theo Walcott. Not worth £3m.

Wew lads

So the annual 4th place trophy will be replaced by the 4th from last place trophy?

>only 37 more league games until Wenger fucks off

Yeah Kjær is definitely not good enough anymore

>N'Golo Kante is booked 3 minutes into his Chelsea career. He received just 3 yellow cards the whole of last season.

dodged a bullet las

still better than xhaka tbf

He doesn't have fairy tale plot armor at Chelsea

Liking the look of Chelsea so far.

Top rak m8

Wanted them to play 3 at the back 2bh.

we're a better team who play better football and have a better manager, and better fans

stay mad you retards

>we

even your CBs are better

THIS IS NOW A CHELSEA THREAD

Even the Hull v Leicester game is better than this shit.

Looking 2014-15 tier. Oscar sharp.

We know mate.
We're not angry. We know all this. We expected this.

cheeky bid for henderson when?

I'm confused too, as that is apparently from the Wikipedia article on the city of Delémont in Jura. I don't know what that has to do with Wenger.

West Ham can barely get a hold of the ball

1-0 hammers confirmed

Too early to say, but they definitely look compact and disciplined. Boring though.

Liverpool haven't been better than Arsenal for god knows how long, even with Wenger and the retardo board in charge. Should be ashamed of your midtable status.

reminder that conte had to have a hair transplant while wenger still has a full head of thick hair in his 60s

Not sure I like this ironic Chelsea posting meme to be honest

>for god knows how long
two years

what are you talking about lad?

There's literally nothing wrong with hair transplants

this to be honest pham

>le useless after being yellow carded man

glad wenger didn't fall for the kenta kante meme

lel, apart from the Suarez season when did Liverpool finish above Arsenal ? 2008/09 if I remember correctly (on even points) so yeah ...

>apart from

lad...

------------------Cech
Bellerin--Mustafi--Koscielny--Monreal
------------Cazorla--Xhaka
New Winger--Ozil--Alexis
---------------Madness

Iwobi, Ox, Walcott, Campbell are not good enough. This is the standard we should be attempting but the club is obviously too stingy

We can only afford to buy two more players m8

Arsenal are shit lol

Cech
Bellerin Mustafi Koscielny Monreal
Xhaka Ramsey
Mahrez Ozil Alexis
Lacazette

>Cech
>Bellerin
>Mustafi
>Past it Koscielny
>Monreal
>Xhaka
>Old man Cazorla
>these players are the standard we should be attempting

Kill yourself ambitionless scum.

that's not a good thing, it's why Wenger is so complacent, he's never experienced true despair in his life

shut up faggot we can't replace the whole team