Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=8AO19XY2rqc

JUST

bumping for muhcapkino

That intro with the soundtrack is beautiful

All that money I spent for cinema ticket and snacks...

>R RATED
THANK YOU BASED SNYDER

How did you not realize there was going to be an extended cut? I knew there was going to be one

I've watched all 9 X-Men films, all 2 DCEU films, and all 13 MCU films. Any other capeshit franchises out there?

>there are 13 MCU films

Looks fucking great.

I never thought the "extended cut" will be half an hour.

I hope we get more Bruce and WW scenes together

it's an extra 30 minutes. There actually exists a 4 hour cut but Zack won't be releasing that unfortunately.

Yes, brothers. The HYPE rises!

Snyder thinks EVEN MORE RUNTIME is going to fix this steaming shit heap.

Fucking hell.

Batman tm DAWN OF JUSTICE TM GOTY Edition - Pre-order now to receive exclusive AQUAMAN story 'something fishy down gotham way'.

Blu Ray Uncut KINO very soon

>DCEU concludes
>Complete collector's edition
>BvS 4 hours JUSTICE edition

It better be nearly 3 hour long

WOULD BUY

>182 mins
3 hours and 2 minutes

Can't wait. Batfleck was a beast, and I'll take as much of his Batman as they'll give me.

I felt kinda meh about the movie in cinema, but I might like what it could have been.
I hope this cut delivers.

>shilling this shit everyday

the four hour cut was an assembly cut if i'm not mistaken. That was how long the movie was when they combined all the filmed footage without editing. then they edited it and it went down to about 3 hours. then they fucked with it even more to give us the theatrical cut

Literally capekino

So much better than the cinematic quipverse that is Marvel

yeah true I guess 4 hours meant all the raw footage

That looks fantastic

El Justo
jajajaja

Fuck why couldn't this remixed song be on the goddamn soundtrack?

Dawn of JUST

I'm a poster who shits on this flick and rightly so, but the trailer shows what looks like every flawed scene in the movie is expanded.

This one looks like it'll give the movie a proper flow. If they edited out Gadot and Eisenberg it'd be perfect.

if this is so good then why isn't it's director promoting it.

just seeing more Clark made me happy

He's too busy creating his next piece of art

JUSTice League

Why can't they find a good actor to play Batman in movies?

In the comics and cartoons, Batman is huge and really looks like he can manhandle criminals all by himself. Then in the movies they always get scrawny pussies and manlets to play him.

The only live-action Batman I like is Adam West, but really just because that show was so fun and campy.

I can taste the Marvelet salt ITT

Affleck was that. But was completely butchered by everythjng else, script, scenes, tone of the movie.

It's as if you never watched a movie from the 21st century.

I must say, great trailer. However even though I already knew she was shoehorned in, this trailer makes it look even worse. She shouldn't been in the fucken movie.

>watch MoS in theaters
Meh it was okay

>read about how everyone hates it
Really I thought it wasn't that bad

>go back and rewatch it last week for the first time
It's the best capekino since Iron Man 1

Where the critics bribed ? What was up with that? As a life long superman fan (of the comics and 78 movie) I don't even get the "not muh superman" argument

Yes!, they burned the bodies to make it look like superman incinerated them, I fucking knew it!