We must allow the entry of any kind of immigrants or not?

we must allow the entry of any kind of immigrants or not?

that banner had nothing to do with immigration. and that dudes cheap suit costs more than the shack he lives in, his priorities are idiotic.

>let immigrants in
>they literally all go apeshit and rape 6 ways from sunday
>dont let them in
>the immigrants that are already here will get the shits and go apeshit

that 'shack' is about £120,000 in the uk, or $180k

it's also made of bricks and doesn't blow away like your 'murrican $20,000 wooden home

>that 'shack' is about £120,000 in the uk

i should feel bad, but i can't stop laughing.

i could build that thing with a few friends for around 30k.

That's a house?? kek

only let people in on visas and start actually enforcing the laws instead of sucking immigrant-cock

>hindu swastika.
why lad?

murrica has more room for bigger houses

what i find funny is the bottom floor is the office and he only has the top to live in, and op goes on the offensive thinking all americans live in tin huts and the entire country is tornado valley.

well he has a badass m1007/m1008 sitting behind him so I think he's doing fine.

Also
>not even addressing his argument and attacking his appearance and wealth

Kill them all, let God sort them out.

What? No God? Uhm, never mind.

I agree with the sentiment of not letting your nation be taken from you, but funny, you fucking fought the people who tried putting all the fucking slimes and shit zombies in there place,isn't it? IRONIC TO SAY THE LEAST.

most of the 180k price is the cost of buying the plot of land.

All of our houses are brick you fucking moron. You don't even represent Brits properly go shill somewhere else.

>starts a thread about immigration....
>ends up doing internet battles about american vs british housing
>congratulations.

Also
>not addressing my first point that the banner had nothing to to with immigrants and attacking what you believe is a 20k wooden home i live in.

>the cost of buying the plot of land.

>2000 square feet of land

I'm not that guy

so you missed my fucking point? it still stands.

And a lot of our houses are also made of brick.

>>not addressing my first point that the banner had nothing to to with immigrants and attacking what you believe is a 20k wooden home i live in.

I didn't say shit about your house. That was

Where did that limey bastard get one of our glorious chevrolets from?

>not addressing my first point that the banner had nothing to to with immigrants

yup you missed it.

British architecture its pure shit

Different guy here. We ALL get it. The banner has nothing to do with immigrants.

Any kind? Depends on the context. As far as your typical "race/religion/sex/creed" bullshit that equal opportunity employers go on about, sure. Gotta let those types in. But as far as background, history, criminal record, country of origin in relation to terrorism or crime? Nah. Fuck those guys that would come stir up shit and not try to better both their and your situation.

Also fair to note that idgaf if their country is war torn or whatever. They should go fix it and stop coming to the west with their hands out unless they have something to offer. And also fair to note as well that my statements have nothing to do with that ridiculous fucking banner.

Also Thank you.

>unless they have something to offer

i vote for you to be the final judge of what a person has to offer.

It's a shitty late sixties build, the worst built and awful looking. You'll find that Scandinavian timber builds "wood" be half the price, better insulated and more robust. They only stopped using timber over here after the great fire but nowadays with modern technology and such a shortage of housing it "wood" make sense to get back into timber.

>Shill

What's he shilling?

and I nominate you to be the judge of who's coming in with ill intent. I wouldn't quit my day job if I were you.

Miss read your post. Ignore other reply.