Armory bread, post all your weapons (guns, knives, ect.)

Armory bread, post all your weapons (guns, knives, ect.)

I know, my armory is shit at the moment. I've had this shitty rifle since I was 18, getting a shotgun soon. Not sure what exactly want. Also saving for a pistol to conceal carry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0
youtu.be/a9UFyNy-rw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not a single decent knife

This is my current gat list

Shitty fucking knives and a 22 rifle? GAAYYYYYYY

Ruger Mini 30 7.62x39
Ruger Mini 14 .223
Savage .22
Marlin .30-06 lever action
.30-30
Ruger SR9 9mm pistol
Ruger LCP .380 pistol
DP-12 Shotgun 12ga
Browning shotgun 12ga

Marlin was the .30-30
The .30-06 is a Tikka T3

I have a 336 also. Love it. I have too many guns to take pics of. But here's that

Ay I have a model 60 as well

bump while i take pictures

Kek what inspired you to put a scope on your AK?

Also is that a 43 in the top right corner?

Ayyy Daniel Defense. Just got my V7 about a month ago. Thing shoots so smooth

that's a non-magnified red dot optic and an off-set weaponlight...not a scope

No, that's a Glock 29 compact 10mm

Oh word that's what's up. What'd that DD run you if you don't mind me asking? I've heard they're p much perfection

Well where are yours fuckhead?

The DD M4V5 I got for around 1300. Worth every penny. Super reliable and accurate.

i cant fit all of mine into one pic.

my only weapon :(

I paid $1500 for my DDM4V7. They're great rifles. Thinking about putting either an AFAB or EFAB muzzle device on mine soon

small beginners' armory unite OP!

looks like the shitty knives you can get at flee markets for 10 bucks a pop.
pussy shit at best

What's the reason for so many guns and knives? Not being anti-gun or anything, I just don't see a reason to buy so many rifles and shit. Just boredom?

Most of mine. Not shown: FN-FAL para, Marlin 336C, Winchester 1300 XTR, Walther P38, Springfield XD45, Ruger MKII 22/45.

ahem, 20 bucks a pop
2 of the knives were taken from enemy soldiers by my stepdad during desert storm, desert shield
both with the walnut hilts that is
other than tht i just buy a knife any time i go into a gas station that still sells them. it's a tradition of mine. had a lot more but theyve been lost over the years

Im totally pro gun, but I am with you there to a certain extent. I dont know why mr. only goes to the range once a month needs 3 ARs, 2 AKs, and 5 pistols. Not like they are going to classes and using them for specific things. I could see collecting older guns, but some people I guess keep their guns for show instead of as tools.

Is that a West German P225?

ok then, so you are spending twice as much for shitty knives you could otherwise get for $10 or less

Wasr 10
Zastava n pap
Px4 storm sc
Fnx 45t

it's just a hobby. Only need one good long gun and one good handgun and only one good long knife and one good bootknife and evrerything else is just hobby. it's human nature to want variety and collect things they like

they'll kill you just the same as a prison shank, kiddo

Guns are a lot more specialized than non-gun people usually realize. I currently have 5 handguns. That may seem weird, but they all serve different purposes. I have 2 guns that I carry, a larger one when I'm wearing jackets and a smaller one for t-shirt weather, a competition handgun, a home-defense bedside handgun with a light on it, and a cheap "beater" handgun that I shoot a ton at the range and basically abuse.

So will a rock, doesn't make it super valuable.

Yeah, it's a P6 surplus. I picked it up with six mags two years ago for a steal and it's become a favorite.

Oh hell; also an Astra A100 .45. I forgot about it.

you dumb shit, you aren't helping your own argument
you just reinforced mine. r u retard ?

I like military rifles, so it's more for collecting/hobby purposes than anything else. But a lot of people have multiple guns because they do different things...i.e. certain rifles/shotguns just for hunting, several different types/sizes of handguns for carrying and home defense, etc. Handguns are especially varied because they do different things...a super compact handgun is great for carry but a larger, double-stack handgun is better for home defense and target shooting, etc

it is not west germany, sig is from switzerland

Stop blowing money on shitty knives. All you need are a few good knives.

you don't even have an argument?

You need to start talking about accessories and other forms of protection like body armor.

Who owns a kevlar vest? Ballistic face mask? Dragon skin? Full head to toe armor set up? AR500 or 550 plates? Anything with titanium or ever tungsten (most likely not for that one).

Even active defense. Dead mans triggers, deployable smoke or creative things like building a device around the armor that sprays chemicals outward from your body so that if people get near or tackle you, you can escape. You can take this as far was you want. You don't just need a sword, you also need a shield.

mossberg always worked well for me, cheap and very moddable

Except the P6/P225 was the service pistol for the West German police for many years.

dude get over yourself
i bet you were the kind of kid who never stopped talking in school because you never felt validated in discussions

id be scared if i was a fat white women

May I redirect all you inbred, trap loving, fedora neckbeards to /k/

M16a4 and M240b in an actual armory if that counts. M1911 as well but it's in my car and I don't feel like walking out to it right now.

This thread is too shitty for /k/ and that's saying something.

used by west germany police, made by sig in switzerland.

M'lady

I'm ready for Hillary.

coming from the guy who only has insults then thinks he's winning an imaginary argument

Just what I have sitting in my closet at the moment. Not opening up the safe for you faggots.

It's a hobby. Shooting guns is one of the most exhilarating feels a man can feel. Have you not done it?

is that a mauser?

>tavor

Why tho

That TAR-21, noice. How is it? I've been thinking of getting one myself, but Canada, etc so it's gotta have the extended barrel. Hefty price tag too. I'd like to get some opinions from someone that already owns one before chucking that kind of change.

Why you axing ?

You know why, "because COD bruh"

nah, thats mosin nagant 1891/30

Found This on a tool room from my dad also two small ones you liek ?

No
mosin nagant 91/30

I love IWI although they are a bit over priced

Love it. 2nd favorite rifle behind the scar 17

>also forgot knife pic.

>Love it. 2nd favorite rifle behind the scar 17
Would you think it's worth a 2700 dollar price tag though?

Can anybody recommend a decent knife or two? I don't want those fantasy or that medieval type knife/sword.

Budget?

Smith and Wesson make great knives. I own a S&W Homeland Security and it's great.

ah damn but nice gun love the look of wwii shit makes me hard

Nope. SiG was purchased by J.P. Sauer and Sohn because Swiss law is strict on exports, so this enabled the new company, Sig/Sauer, to sell weapons abroad.

Dubs checked

>not having the Border Guard

I'll go up to 200.

I'll check it out. Thanks

>S&W
>great knives

Kek

Well obvious recommendation is Spyderco Paramilitary 2. That's a quintessential blade to own and it's truly a great blade. That's probably what you're gonna wanna get there mang.

The Homeland Security one that I have is a bowie, not the tanto blade. I wanted something good for innawoods.

seeTops makes the best knife in my opinion. They are pricey though.

In my opinion yes. They are way easier to maintain than an ar-15 and arguably more reliable. The are way shorter as well being a bullpup making more useful in urban scenarios.
Remember there is no price tag when it comes to safety.

Sog jungle primitive, i took mine to s grinder and took off the faggy saw things its pretty cheap and hacks at shit real good, the sheath is half decent and comes with a pocket for a stone, but def more of hacker than a stabber, shits cash in the woods

much older, made in 1891, but hell yeah, its a cool gun extremly durable and very cheap too.

Wut

I assume you own this knife. Why is it recommended? It's a bit smaller than I'd like but I'm not gonna whine about it. Pro's ans con's about this knife?

The quality of the steel I find is at least above average, and it holds an edge well even after much abuse. Full tang instead of some of the other moderately priced knives.
Very durable, heavy, good for hacking stuff up. Haven't had any issues with it besides trying to put an edge to the damn thing.

Took me a bit to get used to the steep angle of the edge, but now I can get it as sharp as I need it to be.

All in all, a great knife in the 60 - 80 dollar range.

Wait before I give you the Ps and Cs, do you want a folder, fixed, assisted, what kind of knife do you want? EDC type or?

This is the shittiest knife collection I had to see ever

youtu.be/0rR9IaXH1M0
youtu.be/a9UFyNy-rw4

I prefer fixed blades, but I would want an EDC knife so I'm willing to compromise if it's worth the price and won't break for a good amount of years.

Swap meet steel.

They are junk, buy a nicer knife. They use crappy steel, poor build quality.

Ka-bar in that case brah

Hey Paul ? why do you have an axe inside a living room.

kike

Nice karambit user is it a fox?

I like this one, anyone have any experience with the Ka-bar Folding Hunter?

Kershaw, any of their made in America knives

I think the handles on those things get really uncomfortable if doing anything with them for more than fiveten minutes, i dont think theyre really worth the money, although it is a really nice looking knife

No, the tavor is an overpriced cuck's gun. There's not a thing it does better than the ar-15 besides being fuel for a COD circle jerk.

Everything made by Böker Germany.

Not Böker Magnum or Böker plus, they are outsorced, still decent but not premium quality.

I know how you feel man. Getting a rifle like that takes a long time as well, not to mention you'll be charged for murder if someone breaks into your house and kill them because Canada.

I don't think you know what the fuck you're talking about.

Bad trigger, crappy design, shitty to dissassemble, jewish, not as modular, ugly

Tavor is literally a meme gun only a faggot would seriously use