So guys, i want to fuck over some guy I hate. I know where he lives and I know he loves and cherishes his car

So guys, i want to fuck over some guy I hate. I know where he lives and I know he loves and cherishes his car.
I was thinking of slashing his tires or doing something to the effect. Maybe something a little more subtle. If anyone has good ideas they could suggest it would be much appreciated.

Fuck off with this cringe, you envious, butthurt little teenage retard. Got a beef with someone? Man up and tell them, you sniveling little shitstain.

I did lol, he is a nigger and won't come fight me unless 8 of his friends are there for backup.
I've tried to work things out reasonably but he just chimprd out and keyed my car, so fuck him tbh.

Bleach and sugar in his gas tank
/thread

Heard the sugar one before, not bleach tho. I'll probably do this.

coward

Read you fucking autist.
Jesus Christ do you always post without even thinking for a second?

>get thermite
>put bead of thermite about the size of a quarter on the hood, above engine block
>light it
>watch as it melts a straight hole through the entire engine and to the pavement

You're telling a socially-stunted teenage sperg who is afraid of some kid at his school to "get thermite".

Not at school. Not even at uni anymore.
Nice ad hominem attacks though, you really got me good ecks dee

Of course you will, son.

Thanks for bumping the thread my man

You're sitting at home alone on fucking Sup Forums, asking how to get revenge on "some guy you hate".

>I was thinking of slashing his tires

You're a fucking loser, kid.

Have you tried murdering his family in front of him, then slicing a cross on his abdomen, yanking out his intestines and strangling him with them?

I read in this "how to get revenge" book that that's like a super effective way to do it.

>WAT IS SAGE?

Here, have another bump.

That just makes soft, warm cinnamon rolls.

Cinnamon rolls aren't really revenge.

also not how thermite works. nice try

>okay
Don't really mind what you think about me m8, I'm just looking for some ideas.
You can carry on posting if you want to though, it's okay.

Rape him

>he thinks sage still works

Egg the car late at night. If you don't clean it up right away it'll fuck the paint big time, and if you do it at 2am, even if he finds it at 7am the work will be done. Paint remover would work too, or drawing a cock in his lawn with Roundup. Or dumping undiluted GroundClear on anything, will kill anything.

sage

Seduce and date his mom. Become his new stepdad. Turn the rocky relationship into one of admiration and trust. Become a mentor to him. Show him how to ride his first bike. Encourage his accomplishments. Build a surrogate father-son dynamic.

Then when you the two of you have build a bond time nor tides can destroy, short sheet his bed. He'll get into bed one night and be like "whaaa? I can't get my legs down!"

Sure it's a long con, but TOTALLY worth it.

Thanks man, I didn't really think of something as simple as eggs or groundclear.

Sign him up for nambla

OP you seem cool so bro don't even do it it's not worth it. You don't want that shit on your conscience when your trying to chill plus it will come back on you. You have already confronted him so he will instantly known its you. Watch some Burn Notice or something and get gud before you make a decision that will affect the rest of your life

Brake fluid. target paint, joints and the air intake

Fuck no, he's a nignog with an attitude, his mum is probably some old nasty Jamaican whale

The long con always pays off..always

I get what you're saying but honestly I couldn't give a shit at this point. I'm moving out of the country in a few days and I want to go out with a bang.

Hi OP, you're a faggot etc

Try putting an ink-filled balloon (with perhaps some grit in it) over his exhaust pipe(s) and securing it with a rubber band. This way, when the target starts their car, the balloon expands and bursts causing:
1) a bang hopefully scaring them
2) small scratches to the underside which are hard to remove
3) an inky mess

Enjoy.

Forever yours,

user

why dont you cut your shrimp dick off and throw it too him you pussy. hes a nigger my ass, you probably just got beat up or made fun off. chin up faggot, everybody gets theirs

>OP fucks with nigs car
>nig knows it's OP
>nig gets his crazy cousin who just go out of jail to shank you when your sleeping in your jammies

See

ITT: 12 year olds.

I don't really feel like it though

Thanks fam

Wait until he's at work on a nice hot summer day. Throw a bunch of raw meat in his car. Hamburger smear it all over and grind it into the upholstry and air vents. Dump the juice from 20 cans of tuna in there for good measure. He'll have to sell it to a scrapyard.

>ITT
I think you mean:
>everywhere you look on this entire fucking site since about 2011
>also, rate this girl from my facebook
>also also buy me a game on steam guise

You got me

then youre a pussy, its survival of the fittest and you probably dont deserve to live, kill yourself

Well since your leaving the country

Loosten his lug nuts. Do it on one wheel cause he will notice more than that.

OMG LOL
GOOD ONE!!!

I don't really feel like it though

Someone did this to me and it fucked with my head so bad

Buy some gallium
assuming the body work of his car is aluminium based.
put little scratches in the paint and apply liquid gallium. Just warm it up in you pocket.

be satisfied that over time huge holes will begin to appear in the bodywork of his car from what were originally almost unnoticeable scratches,

get cloves so you dont leave prints, open up their gas tank and pour in a ton of sugar

Dude if youre leaving the country go fucking hog wild on his car. The eggs alone are at least a grand in damages. You could do more damage in costs than the car is even worth

Any other spices out there that can help me work outside the law?

If you can get into his car, get a syringe and fill it with oil/water from a can of anchovies and inject it into his seats. It will be completely rancid within a day.

Op ?

Kek

This would be superior to putting bleach in the gas tank but OP is literally smashing F5 on his own thread and is probably just salty he got "cucked" on some girl he was beta orbiting.

Wut? Do you even car dipshit?

You caught me, please don't tell my friends on Facebook

Powdered laundry detergent works better. When it mixes with the gas, it turns into a silicone type substance. Bye bye engine.

Gallium will kill him faggot

Just ignore him mann, he's just shitposting replies to every person who gives me advice for some reason lmao.
I don't know what got him so upset in the first place but he's still posting. Pointless really because I have all the information I needed already. He can 'derail' the thread all he wants tbh

Poke holes it brake lines.
Overtime his brakes will go with him maybe on the road.
Or just cut them idgaf

>lmao

>alpha male detected

Lmao

Gallium is an irritant at most

Cheers m8s

Only girls fuck with cars

>posts pic of half naked neet
>home alone on Sup Forums
>You're a fucking loser, kid.
A bit like the pot calling the kettle "autist"

Does that mean I'll grow a pussy before or after I slash his tires?

>thanks guise
>youse and me were on the same teem rite
>im gunna fuk that nigger so lard lol
>idgaf tbh fam tbh

Lmao

>implying anything can stop the Cringe Train once it pulls out of Autism Station

>1. pour gas on car
>2. knock on the door
>3. light pack of matches
>4. ????
>5. profit

Nice slash bee buzzwords kid, you'll fit in here in no time xDDDDD

And someday you'll be 15!

Maybe if I try really hard xDDDDD

doesn't it

what are you? a friendless loner? why dont you get some friends to back you up faggot ?

>he asks, without fucking trying it himself

>what are you? a friendless loner?

Respect all cars, love your own.

Cut a hole in his exhaust
Hearing that shit every time he drives would be annoying as fuck

He drives a Clio, so I don't even feel bad

>Clio

What fucking third-tier shithole do you live in?

wtf is a clio

How is that autism?

ignore him lol
i dont even know why hes posting tbh lol amirite

It's a shit tier nigger renault car.
Maybe they aren't popular outside Britain, but they are pretty popular here.

wtf is a renault

>being this upset about a thread about fucking up a niggers car
What happened user? Why don't you tell us about it.

what the fuck does wtf mean

French car company. I forgot that amerisharts only have like 5 car makes to choose from.