Let's hear your secrets and problems

Let's hear your secrets and problems

Vent Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I talk with myself. I don't know if everyone does it and it's a normal thing, but I think most people don't.

Depends, thinking out loud kind of talking, or are you having conversations with your self?

I am actually kinda starting to feel concerned for her a bit. I just get a bad feeling from her friend, like he may physically harm her. Don't really know what to think...

I was having trouble with my satellite. So I called the company to send a repairman over and they said he'd be there between 10AM-2PM so I had to skip work and wait for him. When he finally showed up at 4:40PM, I sneaked out of the back door, went around the side of my house, came up behind him, and punched him as hard as I could in the back of the neck. He passed out and I drove away. When the company called back asking about him, I said he never showed up

I'm the best trap rapper on Sup Forums
soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship

Both. I have conversations with myself all the time, I feel strange and uncomfortable sometimes when I'm not alone, I feel that I'm stuck with my head, I need to express myself

That's not the pic I posted lol
Fuck you b!

Cheating on my girlfriend made me realize how awful she is at sex.

thinking of teaching lightworkers telepathically and wonder if I am batshit crazy or just another lazy psychic

Im telling my parents im doing well on college when im not even going
They think i am on my 3rd year lol

i do this too. You aren't alone. I don't spend a lot of time with people other than my family so I carry on a convo with myself. Either because I want to talk about something and I know no one else is interested in that topic or I might just be drunk. Would you say you're lonely?

Thats not even a secret you normie
Its fucking common

I'm a little bit naive.

i'm on meds that regulate my anxiety and depression.
costs some money, but not too much.
still feel my family is wasting money on them for no reason.

its like the guilt is always there.

i was fucked in the ass by my best friend last weekend... we was both drunk but shit was cash we're still good friends nothing is awkward at all

What a gay fucking faggot picture to go along with this faggot thread

i thought that was normal. what's weird about it? as long as you don't hallucinate that there is a separate person there talking to you its fine

Dear fucking Christ I hope so.

im still confused why you post this every day OP

that sounds really fucking stupid. are you saying the reason youre taking anti-depressants is because you feel depressed because youre taking anti-depressants?

grow some balls and do something about it

I work in close quarters with 450+ dindus. In total I think 8 white people work there of which 4 including myself is not entry level

where do you work?

Actually nevermind, there's some women I'd kill for if anyone did that to them but in the event that you mean someone I specifically hate I hope that's exactly what the fuck is happening to them.

I was stuck in traffic one day and just kinda thought it would be funny to masturbate. It was sunny and clear out, so I was worried one of the other drivers would see me, but my jeep is pretty high off the ground, so I think no one noticed. I busted a nut and aimed it down, ruining my tweety bird floor mat. I felt kinda stupid after and my mom kept silent the rest of the drive home. It was awkward and I regret it.

Thing is that I am not particularly close with her. Can't even say we are good friends really.

Just that friend of her gives off bad vibes

Not much I can do unless he does something stupid. It's just a bad vibe from him at this point.

What are you even saying?

Call center mang

I have a sex addiction. I can spend 4+ hours wanking straight, while trying to get nudes on snapchat and showing my parts.

I never ever save anything, so don't ask.

There's a girl that I was friends with a year ago, and we were pretty friendly with each other. I never considered her a romantic interest (she had a boyfriend), but now every day I see her and wonder if I should do something. The truth is, I feel paranoid - like I'm lying to myself about whether or not she was interested.

when i was younger I used to get molested and eventually raped by my cousins and ended up liking it.

I have problems with my libido , so I've had sex with several friends . the problem is that I have a girlfriend . it's wrong but it is hard to avoid . but when your friends are really sluts

Invited two guys in my college dorm to beer last year, pretended to be their friend for months, got to know them better, earned their trust, they let me smoke crack in their room, they got curious, got them addicted to it and sold it to them three times the street price. Made a lot of bucks until they both eventually quit.

this
was a continuation of this

no no.
i dont want to sound like an edgelord or some kind of unappreciative asshole. i thank my parents so much for what they've done, but like I said, for some reason the guilt of wasting their money on me always lingers no matter what.

the reason i started taking them was because i started failing at college horribly, and in an attempt to boost my stats up I asked my parents for a therapist visit.

it all comes from the academic part and it branches down into several things from there

Damn son. How'd you end up like this?

i wrote erotic fiction about me having sex with some of my female friends

I'm really sad today. I'm almost never that sad, but those past weeks are making me crazy. Don't know if you guys will read, i just want to write a little bit...

I've been always a "bad guy", made a lot of mistakes my entire life, and i don't blame anyone for it, just me.

Things started going wrong when i lost my grandmom, 2 years ago (i'm 21 now). I lived with her my entire life, and when i lost her, idk, i was just lost. And i still lost, it's like no one care about me, i feel so empty and... lost, again.

I have no job, living in a poor country and i don't know what to do anymore, literally lost all my hope.

Eh.. Sorry for the drama

I know a 13 yo girl that I want to sleep with and I frequently fap thinking about her. I hope I can avoid giving in to those desires

where do you live?

Ah, still not getting what you mean

I have a 13yo daughter that I'm fapping to right now.

>have girlfriend who goes to different college
>me meet 10/10 at my college
>become close friends
>clearly likes me
>begin falling for her
>resist urges
>friendship disintegrates
>no longer talk

I still think about what it would be like if I were with her. I also flirt with a lot of other girls while still with my girlfriend.

You'll go to prison and ruin her life. There is no question- stop doing it.

Well in the first post, I was hoping whoever you were talking about was being mercilessly beaten by one of her friends but in the second post I somewhat recant my words but only enough to affirm that I specifically mean to direct them toward women I am not fond of.

Brazil

kill yourselves
right now

Don't fuckin TELL HIM

you ever touch her ass or tits or anything?

asking for a friend

What exactly is giving you bad vibes?

I had gay phone sex with a teenager a few times

Sure, I picked her up and carried her to her room playfully earlier, got some good thigh and ass action.

met a girl at a con and told me her dad abused her while young

Just how he talks, how he looks (6' 2 Polish immigrant with gauges)

Kinda hard to explain really.

So your post is essentially pointless.

I either want to become a girl or dad and I honestly don't know which would make me happier

I talk to myself in my head all the time user. Your not alone

I am staying over my brother's house for a while. I was just watching TV with his wife and she fell asleep on the couch. I could see right down her top and it got me so hard. I jerked off right there with her sleeping next to me on the couch. It was the biggest rush I ever had.

how long have you been having sexual thoughts about your daughter?

i know the way to a normal life
but I can't go through with it

Probably about 2 years now

have you always had a thing for young teens?

(sorry for all the questions, just curious)

If there is a God, law enforcement is watching this site and you're on your way to prison following your first slip up.

if you wanna be a faggot about it
yeah

Not so much, unless they're developing quickly.

I'm engaged in an incredibly dense, multi-layered plot spanning back almost a decade that will be almost two decades old when it becomes apparent what I've been doing because it has borne fruit. It involves a level of self-discipline so thorough that certain artifacts of my behavior would appear compulsive. It involves psychologically conditioning a set of people to have predictable mental faults and triggers. It also involves multiple family fortunes, state governments, and pending international trade deals staked on reputations that have been carefully curated and nurtured or poisoned for years. I am constantly experimenting and improvising with incorporating new elements into the plan as it becomes relevant.

Also I am considering the fact that the plan might be a delusion and that I went off the deep end about a decade ago to cope with my social isolation and depression. I'll have the last laugh though. See, I'm engaged in an incredibly dense, multi-layered plot...

Kinda wanna break up with my girlfriend and explore. Kinda wanna marry her and have kids. Don't know what to do.

I'm sleeping with my geometry teacher so I don't have to do homework.

Do you miss it?

If shes good to you then stay with her

nice trips

last but not least, any more details about you and your daughter? and more stories?

don't you have to be 18 to be on Sup Forums?

Is this a reference to something?

Knock her up and leave, that's what you just basically said you wanna do anyways.
if you "kinda" wanna break up, you eventually will.
If you "kinda" wanna knock her up....well guess what.
Fuckin a bitch is a lot faster than all the shit you gotta do to marry her and if you don't care about gettin her pregnant then you'll just nut in her and wont care.

she is user. Just I started dating her right before freshmen year of college. (sophomore now) Only girl I've ever had sex with. Hormones are a hell of a thing

and that 'friend' is named penis.

Ah I wouldn't leave if I knocked her up. Dad did that to my mom. Not a nigger by the way

I've been cheating on my girlfriend for the past three months with my bestfriends girlfriend in a threesome. I know it's wrong but everytime I say it's done I come back and do it anyways. I hate myself so much for doing this.

oh? explain

Then get the best of both worlds and FUCKING CHEAT. You get to sow your oats and keep a chick that is good to you.

Unless you're a complete retard you won't get caught (throw away email with easy to remember password, burner phone, never send pics with your face or noticeable features, etc.)

Stop being a bitch and get what you want from life. The only thing preventing you from having your cake and eating it too is you.

Yes it is.

See, I've got this plan. It's multi-faceted and constantly shifting. It involves the price of internationally traded agricultural commodities, third world real estate value, and third world governments. I've engaged in a set of elaborate, perhaps even compulsive behaviors in order to make all of this come together. My level of discipline borders on the fanatical, which is to convince people that I'm a zealot so that my behavior seems less predictable. It's all carefully arranged with a set of payments based on the movement of successive waves of immigrants into developing communities upping the price of real estate.

I'm also considering the possibility that I might be a bit mad. Maybe my feelings of powerlessness in the face of the evils of man and the world led me to concoct some sort of mental narrative where I"m powerful and in control. It's okay though, it will all work out because I've got this plan. It's multi-faceted and constantly shifting.

I feel useless, can't find a work and besides that i have social phobia.

I fell in love with a camgirl. She says she loves me too. We've met in person a few times. I still pay her to fuck herself for me online.

I'm married and she's 15 years younger than me. I am fucked.

I can't wait for the season finale tomorrow night!

I was raped at a comic convention by two of my close friends.

I have a 9th grader trying to have sex with me and I'm actually considering it but I'm trying my best to avoid temptation. I'm 18 btw.

>pic related, is her.

I don't.

you nerds are fucking crazy

her tits probably aren't that big, but I'd go for it. When I was 18 I was getting nudes from a 16 year old and felt kinda weird about it, but I would have gone through with it

Nice dubs, just like the situation your were in

Male or female?

it's not rape if you like it fag

Yeah but I just don't see myself being that type of guy. I find it weird dating/sleeping with anyone a year younger than me. It's always my age or older.

Kek

Are you boy or girl?

I do hard drugs every night now, if its not some form of cocaine its an opiate or xanax, if I can't find anything I drown myself in alcohol and pot, I sell my body to pay for all of it and somehow I still manage to pass all my classes at school while engaging in this lifestyle.

Yeah that's because you don't know what it was like for your dad knowing his life was over either way.
Think about what child support is genius, that would have meant he'd have been paying your mother money from his small, no doubt minimum wage, check while he's not fucking her.
Lets just put it this way, OJ Simpson either killed or had someone else kill his ex wife because of the same fuckin reason except she didn't have little legal bargaining chips laying around in the form of kids who's lives she can destroy just to spite the father.

Ah that's cause you're 18, so a couple years seems like a big difference. Put it in this perspective, a 25 year old fucking a 21 year old doesn't sound weird, right?

Rape is about consent you abysmal fuck hole. It isn't about him enjoying, he can still enjoy just like every person who've been raped probably liked the sensation of sex. But rape is mainly about not consenting to the sex, that's why they struggle. I think most rapist like the idea of taking what they are otherwise refused in the case of rape its sex, so have sex without their victims consent. Its a power thing, but pleasure has nothing to do with rape for the victim.

It would be weird if you didn't