I'm going to start training for the next Olympic

I'm going to start training for the next Olympic.

Which sport should I pick so to maximise my chances of staying at the village?

I have unlimited time to train.

i dont think you stand a chance in any of them

Maybe if you're 10 years old and want to get into the 2024 olympics

I can buy a horse or a rifle, or something the UK sucks at.

You could be the coxswain for one of the GB rowing teams. You could even get a medal this way.

I'm very inspired by the Olympics at the moment. I'm feeling a surge of energy and a strong desire to get into sports.

What sport video games would you recommend, Sup Forums? I don't want to waste a single minute.

Trap shooting obviously

return english archery to its former glory

Baseball, it requires no natural athleticism and it's basically just luck

FIFA
Football Manager
Wii Sports

Overwatch might get big enough to become a real esport. CSGO or Dota 2 are still growing.

There is no memeball in Olympics.
But well meme'd, maybe some amerifats will get triggered.

>you could be cocksleeve for a rowing team
p-please tell me more

Whitelets, when will they learn

>competitive overwatch

tip top kek

I think it's a new sport in 2020

Well, you don't just need to be one of the best in the UK (something that might not be difficult in some of the sports we hardly compete in), but also good enough to qualify against the rest of the world. As hosts we got to enter someone in eveything at London, that was your chance.

Providing that you weigh less than 50kg and fit in a very small boat seat.

>tfw 5'7
>too manlet for everything else
>not manlet enough for cox

JUST

Well if your parents are billionaires, dressage seems like it could be easy to qualify in.

Training for a Marathon is your best bet.

Long Jump

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Swimming.

these are all genuinely terrible answers

>thoes toes on the lower rightmost gymnastic

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK AM I LOOKING AT, TOES DON'T BEND LIKE THAT, WHAT THE FUUUCCKK?!?!

How do I get into archery? I don't want to compete or anything but it seems fun.

There are so many bad athletes, that actually makes me believe that me going to 2020 Olympics is something possible.

Shooting, you can get really good in 4 years.

The negresses are all literal amazons like wtf?
>Connie Price-Smith
>Lisa Leslie

Cyclism.

If you are lucky you'll get on the relay team.

fencing

bodybuilding is not a sport

>go to local archery club
>hey I want to join

Are they?

other sports require talent from childhood, those 3 don`t.

>race is a social construct

What's the best olympic sport for a manlet?
Is shooting the only choice?

Gymnastics
Deathwalk/Marathon

in shooting events you can be competitie even at 50, so if user starts training now he might have a chance of making it into the olympic village in 20-30 years.

>that weightlifter in the bottom row is holding a basketball
why

I dunno, user, probably a team sport? or something that takes skill as opposed to a genetic predispositon, like archery or diving.

Sprinting, not even memeing.

Weightlifting, martial arts, shooting, cyclism, horseshit, diving.

Being tall is as often a disadvantage than an advantage in sports.

>implying he'll smash pussy in the village at 50 competing with swimmers born in 2020

>Being tall is as often a disadvantage than an advantage in sports
yes, it only applies for irrelevant sports tho

they also are highly competitive, and marathon/swimming require very specific body types.

Buy a bow. Or even better, join a club.

>be OP
>train all day in a completely unknown fringe sport
>your NEETness allows you to master your craft
>actually end up in the olympic village
>remember that you are an autist who never got laid before
>everyone around you has wild sex orgies while you remain unkissed and unfucked
>not even the shot put "women" want to touch you
>your roommate bangs a different chick every night right next to you
>girls always ask him "what's wrong with user, why is he so quiet?" while getting their assholes rimmed
>they're actually getting you to bring them new condoms and booze
>you're so agitated by this that you can't concentrate and end up finishing 4th in whatever sport you're competing in
>nobody will ever remember you because your sport is so obscure and unpopular
>no medals
>no sex
>no gf

>>Sprinting, not even memeing.
>implying Bolt won't make 5 comebacks until he finally retires with 55

>That aerodynamic swimmer head

They really give all for the olympics

The qualifying standard for the olympic marathon is 2:19:00. That's a 5:18 mile pace, 26 times over.

Yes you can train for it and the average person with the right training probably *could* run it at that pace, but unless you've run track before you have no idea how fast that is.

Reference: a decent mile time in high school track is in the 4:40 range. You have to run close to that fast, but that's only for a single mile. To qualify for the olympics you have to do that 26 times in a row.

i like it but

Archery is your best bet. All you need to do is learn one thing and minimal fitness is required.

All fitness sports (running, cycling etc) and technical sports (tennis, gymnastics etc) are ruled out because they take a lifetime of training to become elite.

Shoot a bow every day for a few hours and you'll hitting 10s every shot in 4 years.

Fuck it rolling

There have to be athletes who (involuntarily) don't participate in the Olympic fucking. They must feel quite bad.

>tfw no more Svetlana

Man those were the golden years, qt314s everywhere.

2nd this. Walk into the qualifiers with a longbow

If you start running today and everyday until 2020 you should be fine for the olympics, it's just running lmao, just brain dead shit bro like dude it's just walking but faster.

6 months of HRT
choose any sport and dominate on account of being a dude

Leafs are truly the great thinkers of our time

there are the maximum weight weomen weightlifters

There's only two, gymnastics and marathon. Everything else being tall is better.

Competitive overwatch. Yeah, no. This game is a joke competitively compared to fps games that take actual skill. This game is a meme focused towards casuals that come from games like league and want to act like they're good at fps.