MFW it'S actually the last descendant of the etiopian emperor family while being abducted in exile in europe posting

>MFW it'S actually the last descendant of the etiopian emperor family while being abducted in exile in europe posting

>Mfw he just ran out of ideas, he'S even past self-murrk and realized that he's unable to kill himself
>Mfw they can't reach their goal when it comes to him
>mfw it actually was all over three years ago
>mfw usa got extremelly in debt because of him because a whole private army who's been guided around a city in order to keep up the picture of a real city is really expensive
>mfw all the media
>mfw they actually thought they could succed but they fucking failed and now theyre unable to realize it because henry is on crack and morphine and is delusional to the max
>mfw psychology from the 60ties
>mfw movies like truman show were made in order to make him think that "he's watched too many movies" if he's thinking something like that or is crazy
>mfw in the surroundings are speakers installed and/or sonic emitters which can play words and pictures and if he realizes it he has to think that those are symptomes of a mental disorder which seems very plausible because they fucked up his teeth and his nose and that makes such thinking more plausible
>mfw as he's typing this down the speakers emit the word "schizo" in order to make him insecure about the post although he's proven them that he doesn't give a fuck If someone assumes that he's wrong
>mfw they're trying to force him to go through a story line where he "learns" something but it'S all utter delusional bullshit in order to get possesion of his body and make him do stuff for him they can't do for themselves as speaking in public
>mfw It's the reality he's confronted with but he stays cool as fuck
>mfw agenda to form the official picture of niggers by abducting like parts of 3,4 ethnicities out of more than 100 and showing them on the media

Here we go

What should I say, what should I wait for... I'm fucking done :-D

But still I won't cooperate.

aww nigga I'm tired of your shit end it alreadyyyyyyyyy you fucking cringeworthy beta faggottttt

And yet you've proven again that it's all fake, we both know how real people would react.

"But how do you know, if you've never met real people?"

1. Did you just admit that it's all fake?
2. I'm a human being myself.

Everyday, all day, the same shit.

I mean yes i realized that niggers were brought to the usa in order to make things happen and stuff (literally) but why have I to be the reason for progression? Tf is wrong with you? Bring me back home you fucking loser

bring the emperor back home also let niggers go

Do you think I care about memes
I do not act according to any info

Nay we need them as slaves you fool

Die schweinhund!

Yeah exactly. But did you know that you do the same as the slaves do? (I expect that you're not henry kissinger himself because he's too afraid of even chatting with me per internet) You just follow orders what is caused by conditioning and that is the thing I refuse to do constantly.

Not even schweinehund, just faggots. And I really don't care if the bald one shows up here and tries to hold me a stand, I can't take all those people seriously.

but i want to be a unicorn

Do you think thet want me to keep killing birds for fun?

Yes, I know, that you want to be an unicorn, but I'm not your father. Also in case you didn't know, your post is an allusion to my light skin tone but actually I was triedd to get bleached and I also was infested with a fungus that has killed parts of my melanine, also I was held in shade for years in order to make me completelly white.

>agenda to form the official picture of niggers by abducting like parts of 3,4 ethnicities out of more than 100 and showing them on the media

there are niggers from the center of ethiopia (mountains) who got a different look over the millions of years but they're niggers (you wouldn't think that), especially the emperor family.

I don't give a fuck about birds

Purging will in fact intensify, when I'm outta here

Jew and arab has got afrika-verbot, that's for sure also dutch genocide thats obvious

This is now a warhammer thread!

It's all fake, henry. You are just a spergbitch, you are not the part of a youth culture, you never was.

See, I'm a sperglord, I've got autistic traits when it comes to creativity and smartness and weirdness (also called niggerness) and I'm devoid of the other shit but youre just a lof funct autist crossdressing and caught inside his drug mantra of morphine and crack.

Lol, this fag even created some characters who should resemble his states of person in order to look if I'd like him when he was a child

thats pathetic end yourself

>what kind of characters?

Some persons had a certain behavior which should euphemistically resemble his personality when he was young. In case someone really reads that: That's the reason why harry potter was written, see the "truman-show-point" in the op, like, I should think that I've just read that book way to often if I should get behind this.

What a pathetic faggot, you tears are my mana, henry.

I am being fully serious lol

ALL NIGGERS STAND UP AND UNITE
KILL WHITEY

lol this is so fucking pointless

If the people who made someone live in a Truman show were sufficiently skillful, they could make it indistinguishable from what you call reality. But is that different from being in a world controlled by a god, in which we cannot tell for sure that other people exist in the way that we think we do?

I have to get outta here in order to accomplish that damn
Yo, white writing shill/slave/whatever? Wanna help me? Go to bohemian grove 213 valley oregon and bomb this fucking place lol

Make the news or die trying

they aren't, anybody would get behind this, also it isn't an actual truman show because only my movements are being traced by infrared, it's not being broadcoasted or something.
At some point they had to go va banque with the credibility in order to accomplish something and they failed, that was the point where it was actually all over, lol.
They're too old to estimate anybody the right way, they underestimated me although they're weighting me very big.

Lol retard I can't because I'm having a constant hofstaat surrounding me, even if I would rob somebody there is always one that safes the other which legitimatelly calls the police and stuff and they've got cold rays which make you unconfortable, it'S their way to simulate fear on us.

The only possibilty i have would be trying to actually kill someone and if they're weighting a single life more than the keeping of going of all this stuff they would just come out of the corners and say that "I've won" but I highly doubt it, I think they would sacrifice people. They are insane.

So you're saying you can't use your free will? Why do you think this?

The newest happening was btw to make me go against darker niggers and this made me really mad I actually attempted suicide because of this but I survived a lethal dosis jah bless

I can't take anything seriously that is considered lethal here, I already survived one week without water previously but this gave the sign that either I'm a god or all this shit can't be taken seriously.

I can, and actually something like killing people requires planning and stuff and I handle after my instinct only. I I would get in a fight where I have to kill the other and I'm in the right mood then killing is my pure free will and I have to do it. Also buzzword.

Am I supposed to know what is going on in here, or is this just one crazy person talking to himself?

I'm not sure, I'm just interacting with it.

Did you ever think that they can hear your thoughts in order to make the facade more real?

Actually It's all true.

I'm just waiting until henry kissinger is dead, then this shit will end for sure.

they even tried to lure me into hazard and let me win the next number to the right one in the lottery a couple of times in order to make me insanelly upset and that is kind of weird.

Actually it's a common thing that alpha waves ("thoughts") are audible by other human beings but in the western world they are blocked by devices and it's made "wizardry" and such if one can do stuff like this in movies. It's a common thing amongst animals for example and humans can still do this but not in the western world (and russia).

It's also the reason the jews had to leave africa back then, It came out that... the jews had to "came out" and it wasn't tolerated.

>Source?

I'm the last descendant of the ethiopian emperor family, idk man.

I'm not even sad anymore, I'm just confused.