Girl is pregnant and doesn't believe in abortion

> Girl is pregnant and doesn't believe in abortion
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
lmgtfy.com/?q=How to induce a miscarrage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A bunch of sleeping pills and a coat hanger.

dress up in blackface and abandon her

Stairs. Or plan b in oatmeal

Or if you have decent insurance, get in a car accident

jus sayin

Push her down the stairs

abort yourself, its the only way out

move away

post her fuckin nudes
and
>TRUST ME
surprise kick her in the stomach until she miscarries.
>Notice how I used the word "until"
If you allow her to usher this life into existence, you will eventually come to realize that loving your children means putting forth ALL of the effort toward giving them a good life.
A house, reliable transportation, food, clothes, entertainment, these are all things you'll have to provide and if you slack on even one in the slightest then you already are not worthy of being a parent.
I don't even care how old you are, you knocked some bitch up and you're buggin about it so I'm assuming you're under 30.
You're not ready, not now, you will be when you're financially stable, but not now.
>BTW
>I told my son's mother those exact words but about myself and the stupid bitch decides to have the kid anyways.
>I hope she gets acid poured on her face and then set on fucking fire.
>fuck child support

prepare for fatherhood, relax and enjoy it, dont take it too seriously, try to be more of a friend than anything else to your child

Eat your own shit

leave her, like your father did to your mother.

convince her.

all it takes is some heart to heart convos and really get her to believe you care about her and still want to be with her but its not the right time for a kid. tell her you want a kid with her but its too soon. shit like that.

BASEBALL BAT TO THE STOMACH

make a contraceptive tea like the Romans did

The answer is " Falcon Punch " it is always Falcon Punch.

This.

>tell her you have an identical twin brother and that the kid ain't yours
or
>tell her you don't believe in being a father

Yep that's all it really comes down to isn't it.
Once they get that baby out it becomes a money making machine for them.

Invite her over for home cooked meal, chop up a bunch of plan b pills into the meal.

Sounds like she's going to be a future single mother, you must be a nigger

Run for it

Somewhere they don't have extradition treaties with the US

He's a nigger, no self respecting country lets niggers immigrate to it

> Op here
That would be panama

>what do?

Panama has a very anti-nigger immigration policy

If he can't afford to raise a kid, how the fuck is he going to afford to leave the country?

> OP here
fo shizzle my nizzle, damn nigga - gotta go run to da hood real quick and get my glocky an my 9. SMH LLS

Boxing match. Go straight for her stomach. It works everytime

>extradition treaties
i've never heard of anyone being extradited over child support

> OP Here
Im black and have multiple warrants out for my arrest - child support will just add to my sheet

I.... could.........................

Kick you in the stomach, and catch you unawares,
I could swear to God you accidentally fell that flight of stairs.
As I tell you that "I love you." I could look you in the eye,

As I slowly slide that hanger up your thigh...

Kill her.
Kill self.

Works every time.

Yup.
but don't talk shit if you stuck around the bitch long enough for her to fuck you over twice.
If you got more than one kid with a bitch, that's because you're stupid and didn't see what it meant.
One kid = 18 years of living like shit because you have no money and the state is taking the little you have to pay the mother who took out a tab in your name with the US government.
2 unplanned children = MORE FUCKING TIME DOING THE SAME SHIT AS FOR 1 PIECE OF SHIT KID
3 kids = yo you're fuckin retarded, if you aint stay together you're dumb as hell.
Who the fuck has money for 3 kids?
>250,000 dollars from 0 to 18, you're dumb as fuck if you're poppin out kids and you're not rich.

>Im black and have multiple warrants out for my arrest
oh , I have no sympathy for you then.
carry on.

Slip a crushed dose of abortion pills into a drink when she leaves the room.

Get her hooked on heroin and suddenly remove her supply, will cause a spontaneous abortion; But also possibly seizures, so bring an ice pack or something.

Be a man and take your fucking responsibility. Fucking raise that child, teach it the few things you know and be proud that you actually could bring another retard into the world.

From someone that just paid 18 yrs child support
KILL HER

Stairs

Let the dolphin loose

Cum in her again, you fucked up already.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
Watch this video and stop being such a nigger.

I learnt not take any poster who uses some ancers from youtube as reaction image seriouly let alone to entertain them.
One thing I can say for sure is that your fucking self is lucky enough if you get to fuck a pig, so you can forget about trolling around as if you are some sort of jackass who sleeps with girls. There are only two girls in your life and they are your right hand and your left hand.

If you are early enough in the pregnacy, something like 4000 mg of vitamin c a day can cause a miscarriage just make sure the pills you buy do not have rose hips

It's a whole lot cheaper than raising a kid, obviously

RuuuuUUNNNNNN AwaAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!
Seriously. Run, Forrest, Fuckin Run.

>self respecting country
NAME ONE

You could try pulling out, oh wait

lmgtfy.com/?q=How to induce a miscarrage

Man up and accept responsibility

You really never looked into immigrating to another country, they tally assets to see what worth you could provide their country. If he can't afford to raise a kid then he really doesn't have anything to offer a country

Blame capitalism.

It shouldn't be this way. Why did we allow this?

Japan

Father hood accepted, I'm sorry

worked for me user

Stressing over life ruining shit sucks man, do yourself a favor and check out Sup Forumss special tea recepie, it'll help killing that stress.

>self-respecting
>Japan
KEK

You should commit sudoku just for saying that

That really depends where you're immigrating to, and what their policies are, it varies greatly.

He could probably just do it illegally anyway.

Do some "Killer Inside Me" shit and beat that bitch to death wearing leather gloves like Casey Affleck did to Jessica Alba.

>Son's mother

Kill her, make it look like she did it because she was scared, then fuck her in the ass, or you can use her skin as A coat whathever Suits you

you really need to listen to

Now you are just nitpicking ,fucking niggers and their nitpicking

Are you fucking serious user?

This is a (presumably adult) male on Sup Forums. Consider this guy's parenting skills.

Get ready to write a check every month to a cunt and a kid that will always hate you....

>That really depends where you're immigrating to, and what their policies are, it varies greatly.
I think you are forgetting the OP is a Black man.
Also, he's not going to run away to a country he cannot get free food from, niggers need food stamps to survive

>nitpicking

If you call the difference between having self-respect and paying money for used underwear from a vending machine NITPICKING, then I have some deep concerns about your ideas of respect.

underated post

Reach in and get baby out

>Get ready to write a check every month to a cunt and a kid that will always hate you....
The adventurers of being a modern father.
The women doesn't even need you in her or your child's life, the government forces you to pay their way for her

> paying money for used underwear from a vending machine
implying you can't respect a culture that sells used underwear in a vending machine

Youre telling me?
I just got my CS paid 3 years ago
Didsnt find out about the kid until she was 8
Had to pay 8 years back support + current support, tax lien, froze bank account, ruined my credit....a fucking nightmare...finally over

I actually implied nothing of the sort
>implying a culture that sells used underwear in vending machines has self respect
we were talking about SELF RESPECT, you forgetful thing

>Believing you should have children you can't afford
>Being black

Why do we allow this?

Have you googled the meaning of self respect? I don't think you know what it means

If she already knows she's pregnant it's way too late for plan b.

>Why do we allow this?
Because genocide is frowned on, even if it's the only thing that would fix all the worlds social problems . Can you imagine a world without niggers?

Well, it looks like hillary clinton is actually dead from complications to phenomena

>If she already knows she's pregnant it's way too late for plan b.

Its never too late for plan c

She doesn't have to believe in it for it to work.

Vitamin C

My girl asked me what I would do if she gets pregnant. I asked if she'd ever get an abortion, she said no. How fucked am I if she does get pregnant

Make her a Plan B smoothie

Be a stay at home dad and start browsing reddit instead of Sup Forums.

Yes. It would be glorious.
Like Christmas everyday.

The gift is no niggers.

been there, user.

spend every second of every day trying to convince her to get the abortion.

use every tactic and method of coercion at your disposal. never let up.

the power is yours!

>mfw i don't have a kid today.

So fucked.

Break up with her user. I did that with my naive highschool girlfriend when I was 17.

Also, get b&.

Get it?
>whatever suits you?
as in you wear her body like a fuckin suit!

We wouldn't have to lock our doors anymore, all neighborhoods would be safe.
Just think of the untold wonders we could develop,the resources that would be freed up from not having to carry their weight

canada has open borders

its her body, her choice, her baby, and not your responsibility unless you decide it is.

is this a child from an established relationship or just someone you fucked? it would be a dick move to go totally cold on a girlfriend because of this, and maybe its time for fatherhood. but if she's just someone who banged with you and now wants you to pay baby-tax, fuck that.

fight it. become an outspoken proponent for mens rights. take it to the press. make a blog about it. make the biggest most shameless scene you humanly can from it. youll be hated, but at least you'll have your fucking dignity.

just get a vasectomy. there's enough humans on the planet already. is it really that imperative that you pass your oh-so-special genes along?

> is it really that imperative that you pass your oh-so-special genes along?
Actually considering that the meaning of biological life, and our mission as biological beings is to spread our genes

>Gun sales go down exponentially
>nigger-guards unnecessary
>military-industrial complex solved
>American industrial complex turns into high-efficiency meme-processing plants

Please, it's ideal.